Let's Play a Game!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Let's Play a Game!

Post by dubble »

Mistressdomme wrote: Feel free to think about them while you're doing one of your edges though by all means.
I'd love to! Would You be so kind as to describe them... or maybe supply a pic? :whistle: :lol:
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
Mistressdomme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mistressdomme »

dubble wrote:I'd love to! Would You be so kind as to describe them... or maybe supply a pic?
Just because you put that little innocent whistling smiley after things isn’t going to make me say yes, you know? :lol: No pic but I’d be happy to provide you with a description. The panties I have on right now are light pink in colour, made of cotton, are tight-fitting and have a little frill going around the top.

Oh...and I can’t forget to mention the small yet clearly visible wet patch right where my you-know-what is. ;-)
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

Why do I think MORE than a few kitties just used one of their edges just now?? :lol:
Last edited by ballsfull on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
atyourfeet5
Explorer
Explorer

Post by atyourfeet5 »

ballsfull wrote:Why do I think more a FEW kitties just used one of their edges just now?? :lol:
You can count me as one of those kittens! Out of edges for the night and it is still early. Gonna be a long night...really hoping for a 4 tomorrow!
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

Mistressdomme wrote: Just because you put that little innocent whistling smiley after things isn’t going to make me say yes, you know? :lol: ;-)
*Quickly switches tactics* :wacko: Now stare deeply into my eyes and repeat after me....* ;-) :lol:

Mistressdomme wrote: No pic but I’d be happy to provide you with a description. The panties I have on right now are light pink in colour, made of cotton, are tight-fitting and have a little frill going around the top.

Oh...and I can’t forget to mention the small yet clearly visible wet patch right where my you-know-what is. ;-)
Only a small wet spot after all the denial? Doesn't sound like You are nearly horny enough. :whistle: :-P :lol: Actually I was imagining Your response as something like, "Panties? I'm not wearing panties. The sweet Miss has forbidden me to wear them presently"! :w00t: ;-) I figured She probably already used Your wet panties as Your gag! :huh: :yes:

RoniDev
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RoniDev »

Meow Miss. This kitty is getting desperate. *smiles*

Mistressdomme what about your socks? who needs panties when you can have socks ;)
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

RoniDev wrote:Meow Miss. This kitty is getting desperate. *smiles*

Mistressdomme what about your socks? who needs panties when you can have socks ;)
*keeps fingers crossed that Sweet Miss Amber will order Mistressdomme to send me Her soiled pink panties & you her socks* :clover: :thumbsup: :-P

dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

Good morning, Sweet Miss! I hope You are well... as we have not heard from You lately. Are You buried in snow? Or maybe just preparing for another big roll day? ;-) YES! :banana: *again imagining You & Mistressdomme playing in a soapy bath* Or is it in the dark dungeon this time, perhaps? :whip: :w00t:

AmberStone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AmberStone »

Phew! Aren't you an energetic bunch! :lol: Let's see...
dubble wrote:Good morning, Sweet Miss! I hope You are well... as we have not heard from You lately. Are You buried in snow? Or maybe just preparing for another big roll day? ;-) YES! :banana: *again imagining You & Mistressdomme playing in a soapy bath* Or is it in the dark dungeon this time, perhaps? :whip: :w00t:
Well, I did say I was busy, kitten. I am still a student after all, no matter how much I'd rather be teasing you horny boys (and slutty girl)! ;-)
dubble wrote:
RoniDev wrote:Meow Miss. This kitty is getting desperate. *smiles*

*keeps fingers crossed that Sweet Miss Amber will order Mistressdomme to send me Her soiled pink panties & you her socks* :clover: :thumbsup: :-P
Nope! :rolleyes:
dubble wrote: Only a small wet spot after all the denial? Doesn't sound like You are nearly horny enough. :whistle: :-P :lol:
Indeed...well, I can share with you all that out of the numbers that were chosen today, #7 was NOT one of them! Looks like that'll give me time to make my little honey girl much more moist down there.
Mistressdomme wrote:Being in the exact same setting as that tease meant that I couldn’t help but fantasise about it ALL six times I’ve played with myself since Miss Amber’s bath tease was published – always being careful to pull myself away before that all important edge (which is difficult with thoughts of a bubbled-up, near-naked Miss Amber in your head let me assure you!)
You flatter me, sweetie :love:
I'm going to love controlling how you play with that poor, sensitive pussy. Expect another message in a few minutes! ;-)
ballsfull wrote:So, MD, since Miss Amber's new tease "Bath Time" came out, just between us little kitties, how many times have you touched yourself, imagining that it was you and Miss in that tease...??

That help, sweetie??

Regardless, I'm ~sure~ everyone's "pulling for you" :-P to get that seven as well.... :whistle:
:lol: Are you sure you want her number to be picked soon? I personally believe that more fun would come out of her edging (or cumming) by accident!
dubble wrote:That's the spirit! I knew You'd 'take one' for us denied kittens! *imagines Sweet Miss buckling on a strapon... to Your face while using a Hitachi & hot wax on You.* Would She stop at 'just' 10 forced orgasms?

Would Her wetness that runs down that strapon & onto Your gagged face make You wetter, make You cum easier, cum more?
Would You, writhing in tight bondage underneath Her from orgasm after orgasm, help Her have more orgasms, more wetness running down Your face to stimulate You even further? What a fabulous cycle it could be, no?
You silly little boy - trying to torment my slut, are you? Though I'm sure these ideas in her head would aid her in keeping me happy. Eventually she'll be begging me to let her cum...or she'll do it on her own and accept my punishment.

And what about you, little kitty? I'd gladly lock the same strapon onto your face and ride it like a horse, smacking a crop across your stomach and thighs. Of course, your real cock would have to simply stand at attention because your arms would be bound above your head and completely away from that pitiful dick.

Who knows - maybe you'd have a nice hands-off orgasm ;-) That'd be more entertaining than television, wouldn't it?
your sweet Miss
AmberStone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AmberStone »

Also, I've been displeased with the amount of kittens asking me how to join the game. It was stated clearly in the rules that When a slot is open, the next person to roll that number takes it.

There is no choice in spots, either. You take what's open. You can enter AFTER the slots open.

I don't know how many times I have to answer the same question - but anyone who asks about it after this will smack their thighs with a fly swatter until they're red, and give me 50 extra smacks to each thigh.

That's how I deal with pests who don't read.
your sweet Miss
dcb
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dcb »

looking forward to a slot opening up, so i can once again serve and devote my edges to Miss and her amusement
jslutt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jslutt »

AmberStone wrote:Also, I've been displeased with the amount of kittens asking me how to join the game. It was stated clearly in the rules that When a slot is open, the next person to roll that number takes it.

There is no choice in spots, either. You take what's open. You can enter AFTER the slots open.

I don't know how many times I have to answer the same question - but anyone who asks about it after this will smack their thighs with a fly swatter until they're red, and give me 50 extra smacks to each thigh.

That's how I deal with pests who don't read.

My sincere apologies, Miss! This kitten clearly didn't read closely enough when he was going through the thread. I will read more closely in the future, but if it would please Miss, I can give myself that same punishment...
Mistressdomme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mistressdomme »

AmberStone wrote:Indeed...well, I can share with you all that out of the numbers that were chosen today, #7 was NOT one of them! Looks like that'll give me time to make my little honey girl much more moist down there.
Still no number 7 :-( This slave is not used to denying herself like this at all. I don't think this slut has ever gone this long without an orgasm before. My horniness levels are reaching a critical stage now. The urge is getting stronger and stronger.

Must....resist.....and....obey.....Miss Amber.
AmberStone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AmberStone »

jslutt wrote: My sincere apologies, Miss! This kitten clearly didn't read closely enough when he was going through the thread. I will read more closely in the future, but if it would please Miss, I can give myself that same punishment...
You need not punish yourself; that warning was for people who ask me about it from now on.
Mistressdomme wrote: Still no number 7 :-( This slave is not used to denying herself like this at all. I don't think this slut has ever gone this long without an orgasm before. My horniness levels are reaching a critical stage now. The urge is getting stronger and stronger.

Must....resist.....and....obey.....Miss Amber.
:lol: What a trooper you are! You've been doing a good job, my little slave girl. Just know that I bet every last one of my little boys is waiting for the day when you crack.

You wouldn't want to give them the satisfaction, would you? ;-)
your sweet Miss
AmberStone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AmberStone »

0 - Mistressdomme - Last orgasm: 1/26/11
1 - loserDeniedPussy - Last orgasm: 1/27/11
2 - RoniDev - Last orgasm: 1/27/11
3 - dubble - Last (ruined) orgasm: 1/22/11
4 - atyourfeet5 - Last orgasm: 1/17/11
5 - Cancel - Last orgasm: 1/28/11
6 - lockgrid - Last orgasm: 1/31/11

So here's the lineup.
Who gets to cum?
Well, you'll all find out after I have a little fun...!
your sweet Miss