[New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

Post by thebears73 »

submalewillbow123 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:15 pm Just an update regarding the 2B. Im currently running the latest beta firmware and can confirm nothing has changed. The 2B still completely filters out short/sharp signals, so the pain files still don't work.
I concur, been running the same BETA software and it is a disappointing box. mines up for sale.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

ZeeWW wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:27 pm I'd just like to chime in with my thanks for for this V2 tease! As a pleasure, pain / bondage fan this tease hits so many of my buttons :-D I particularly enjoy your choice of images and the sections where they flash up and get quicker as the stim speeds up and increases.

Please tell me are developing another tease??
Yes I am. I am about 80% complete on the next installment, an estim tease focussed on edging this time. And already have the 3rd planned out in my mind. Only problem is I have no time to work on it right now so will be a few months before I can complete and release anything. But glad you like the first one, really keeps me motivated hearing how people like it, and of course feedback and ideas for future teases more than welcome.
Try anything once!
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

boundupone wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:21 am
Yes I am. I am about 80% complete on the next installment, an estim tease focussed on edging this time. And already have the 3rd planned out in my mind. Only problem is I have no time to work on it right now so will be a few months before I can complete and release anything. But glad you like the first one, really keeps me motivated hearing how people like it, and of course feedback and ideas for future teases more than welcome.
In terms of edging I mentioned red light green light (stop/start) and I didn't reply to your query - apologies. For me edging (again personal preference) needs to "build" in terms of intensity (green light) and then have a period of either very low baseline stim level or no stim at all (red light). This helps return your sensitivity :-) and then repeat... great for edging.

The alternative for edging - again a personal preference is that pain files are used to "destroy" the pleasure of edging i.e. being really close on a pleasurable file and then have a high intensity pain period to take the pleasure away.

Cheers
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

ZeeWW wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:40 am
boundupone wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:21 am
In terms of edging I mentioned red light green light (stop/start) and I didn't reply to your query - apologies. For me edging (again personal preference) needs to "build" in terms of intensity (green light) and then have a period of either very low baseline stim level or no stim at all (red light). This helps return your sensitivity :-) and then repeat... great for edging.

The alternative for edging - again a personal preference is that pain files are used to "destroy" the pleasure of edging i.e. being really close on a pleasurable file and then have a high intensity pain period to take the pleasure away.

Cheers
Thanks. I hope you will like what I have planned then, the basic idea is the mistress forces you to edge, and they are learning how you respond to various stimuli. For example a break from stim for x seconds. The stim increases for x seconds or jumps to a pain file for x seconds then to the next mistress to force you to edge again. Over and over again!
Try anything once!
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

boundupone wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:20 pm Thanks. I hope you will like what I have planned then, the basic idea is the mistress forces you to edge, and they are learning how you respond to various stimuli. For example a break from stim for x seconds. The stim increases for x seconds or jumps to a pain file for x seconds then to the next mistress to force you to edge again. Over and over again!
It sounds perfect! :w00t:
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

I just tried this tease for the first time. Great tease! I didn't play all the way through though, I experienced a really massive volume jump at the end of the Caprice segment and since I was in self bondage it took me a minute to work free, and I was very desensitized. Is the massive volume jump there intentional, or is it just my own setup that made me really feel that? What I'm referring to occurs for the last two or three pages.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

ostermanblue2 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:46 am I just tried this tease for the first time. Great tease! I didn't play all the way through though, I experienced a really massive volume jump at the end of the Caprice segment and since I was in self bondage it took me a minute to work free, and I was very desensitized. Is the massive volume jump there intentional, or is it just my own setup that made me really feel that? What I'm referring to occurs for the last two or three pages.
Just don't, seriously do not use self bondage for this tease. There are some of the pain mistresses that are way off the charts and not calibrated to the rest of the tease along with some that are very quiet and others that are consistent until they hit a point where suddenly the volume is far beyond what it should be. This tease uses files from a number of different authors and really needs a ready hand for the volume knob, if anyone can get through this tease with everyone pleasurable feeling like they are at a standard consistent volume and some of the pain chicks not causing your junk to blast off like a rocket, I want to know what your dig and electrode configuration looks like. Similarly, I have a hard time understanding why anyone would trust a random estim source online to bondage without a fairly quick emergency off button or release, at least on their first attempt. If you want to self-bondage to a tease that is automated for a fairly long run with a consistent volume I'd try for The Estim Tower endless mode as long as you make sure the pain level as part of the calibration(use the test for the normal versus alternative to get the level in check) is not over the top.
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

Electro wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:32 pm Just don't, seriously do not use self bondage for this tease. There are some of the pain mistresses that are way off the charts and not calibrated to the rest of the tease along with some that are very quiet and others that are consistent until they hit a point where suddenly the volume is far beyond what it should be. This tease uses files from a number of different authors and really needs a ready hand for the volume knob, if anyone can get through this tease with everyone pleasurable feeling like they are at a standard consistent volume and some of the pain chicks not causing your junk to blast off like a rocket, I want to know what your dig and electrode configuration looks like. Similarly, I have a hard time understanding why anyone would trust a random estim source online to bondage without a fairly quick emergency off button or release, at least on their first attempt. If you want to self-bondage to a tease that is automated for a fairly long run with a consistent volume I'd try for The Estim Tower endless mode as long as you make sure the pain level as part of the calibration(use the test for the normal versus alternative to get the level in check) is not over the top.
I hear ya, I listened to the first two mistresses and thought I had more or less experienced the range, and so with the expectation that there might be some teases that pushed boundaries a bit, I slipped on some ropes just in time for my dick to be fed into the power outlet. Yikes.

Not that I didn't like the tease! I just wish I hadn't used actual self bondage for it.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

ostermanblue2 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:46 am I just tried this tease for the first time. Great tease! I didn't play all the way through though, I experienced a really massive volume jump at the end of the Caprice segment and since I was in self bondage it took me a minute to work free, and I was very desensitized. Is the massive volume jump there intentional, or is it just my own setup that made me really feel that? What I'm referring to occurs for the last two or three pages.
Strange, not supposed to be a big ramp there, checked the code and nothing looks wrong. Is anyone else finding this same problem?
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Electro wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:32 pm
Just don't, seriously do not use self bondage for this tease. There are some of the pain mistresses that are way off the charts and not calibrated to the rest of the tease along with some that are very quiet and others that are consistent until they hit a point where suddenly the volume is far beyond what it should be. This tease uses files from a number of different authors and really needs a ready hand for the volume knob, if anyone can get through this tease with everyone pleasurable feeling like they are at a standard consistent volume and some of the pain chicks not causing your junk to blast off like a rocket, I want to know what your dig and electrode configuration looks like. Similarly, I have a hard time understanding why anyone would trust a random estim source online to bondage without a fairly quick emergency off button or release, at least on their first attempt. If you want to self-bondage to a tease that is automated for a fairly long run with a consistent volume I'd try for The Estim Tower endless mode as long as you make sure the pain level as part of the calibration(use the test for the normal versus alternative to get the level in check) is not over the top.
Fully agree, not sensible to use self bondage first play on anything (but I am happy people are still playing my tease). Although all files are normalised, I am sure there are differences, and with so many power boxes around, each giving a different feel to same files, is almost impossible to account for everything.
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

ostermanblue2 wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:21 am
Electro wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:32 pm Just don't, seriously do not use self bondage for this tease. There are some of the pain mistresses that are way off the charts and not calibrated to the rest of the tease along with some that are very quiet and others that are consistent until they hit a point where suddenly the volume is far beyond what it should be. This tease uses files from a number of different authors and really needs a ready hand for the volume knob, if anyone can get through this tease with everyone pleasurable feeling like they are at a standard consistent volume and some of the pain chicks not causing your junk to blast off like a rocket, I want to know what your dig and electrode configuration looks like. Similarly, I have a hard time understanding why anyone would trust a random estim source online to bondage without a fairly quick emergency off button or release, at least on their first attempt. If you want to self-bondage to a tease that is automated for a fairly long run with a consistent volume I'd try for The Estim Tower endless mode as long as you make sure the pain level as part of the calibration(use the test for the normal versus alternative to get the level in check) is not over the top.
I hear ya, I listened to the first two mistresses and thought I had more or less experienced the range, and so with the expectation that there might be some teases that pushed boundaries a bit, I slipped on some ropes just in time for my dick to be fed into the power outlet. Yikes.

Not that I didn't like the tease! I just wish I hadn't used actual self bondage for it.
hopefully my next tease will be better balanced :)
Try anything once!
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

boundupone wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:38 pm hopefully my next tease will be better balanced :)
I'll help you get there if it's not. :) You've got a great collection of files and a diversity of scenes in this tease as opposed to a slideshow of chicks, which I appreciate.
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

Electro wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:45 pm
boundupone wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:38 pm hopefully my next tease will be better balanced :)
I'll help you get there if it's not. :) You've got a great collection of files and a diversity of scenes in this tease as opposed to a slideshow of chicks, which I appreciate.
Ditto, and I'm happy to help test. I hope my reporting a bad shock isn't discouraging to OP...I think the tease overall is brilliantly crafted, well paced and imaginatively written, so I really want to encourage your next effort!!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Thanks sir, when i am ready i will post on this thread asking for some beta testers for my new tease before launching it, won't be for a while as no time to work on it atm, but as soon as i can i will get it done
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

ostermanblue2 wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:18 am
Ditto, and I'm happy to help test. I hope my reporting a bad shock isn't discouraging to OP...I think the tease overall is brilliantly crafted, well paced and imaginatively written, so I really want to encourage your next effort!!
No, not at all. I not only appreciate honest feedback, and people asking about potential bugs (as EOS seems to change periodically and things stop working) but I love people are still playing it so any comments actually motivate me that people other than me like this sort of tease
Try anything once!