How small is your cock for real?

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
smallmax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by smallmax »

I meant cruel things, sorry ;-)
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Ok. I wont be too mean, and guys dont expect this to be a 'thing'. Im only doing it because im in the mood to do it. Im only doing this because you asked me too. If it is too offensive, tell me and i will remove it with my sincerest apologies.

Smallmax - Your 'cock' is pretty small. Is that hard? Because if it is it looks pretty damn pathetic. And its not just the size either, it just looks ugly yknow? I certainly wouldnt touch that. If you have a girlfriend or wife, i give my sympathies to her, i wonder if she is fucking on the side hmm? If you dont have a girlfriend, now you know why. Have fun wanking for a long time. Thats pretty ironic when you think about it... Considering you probably cant last very long either.

Johndoerei - I dont know how you measured it. But your cock certainly doesnt look like 6 inches. 6 inches is passable in my book, you look what, say 4 - 4.5 inches? The way you lie about it like this is kind of pathetic. With a cock that small you would think you would work on personality considering, besides money, its the only thing you can offer a girl, lying like that doesnt improve your chances. Just admit you have a cock the size of a 12 year olds' and move on.
The Mistress From Oz
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

wow thats harsh :lol: well you guys did ask for it
webtease requests? msg me here first then add me to msn, [email protected] (e-mail doesn't work so don't e-mail that address)

what is written below is true
--------------------------------
what is written above is a lie
smallmax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by smallmax »

Thanks a lot Mz_Teneale I just can't wait to get back from work and stroke reading these comments
johndoerei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johndoerei »

Mz_Teneale wrote:Johndoerei - I dont know how you measured it. But your cock certainly doesnt look like 6 inches. 6 inches is passable in my book, you look what, say 4 - 4.5 inches? The way you lie about it like this is kind of pathetic. With a cock that small you would think you would work on personality considering, besides money, its the only thing you can offer a girl, lying like that doesnt improve your chances. Just admit you have a cock the size of a 12 year olds' and move on.
wow... :weep: jk

thank you Mz_Teneale. :-)

i think i did measure it wrong...i wont lie anymore, i guess i should also admit that when i'm soft, its barely 2 or 3 inches. sometimes if i really need to pee and i haven't for a while only the head is visible, cuz it shrinks in. i have to pull on it so it stretches out and i won't mess my pants. :lol:
bananafishiex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bananafishiex »

My cock is so unremarkable that Mz Teneale didn't even make a comment about it ... at least yours are comment-worthy!
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Banana, i didnt comment on your cock because you didnt ask me too! Anyways, i may do some more if there is popular demmand but not quite yet. You can wait a while cant you? :-P
The Mistress From Oz
pin-dicked sissy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by pin-dicked sissy »

Mz_Teneale wrote:Pin-Dicked Sissy, your balls are nice and blue! Nice to see the rope is tight :-D Good boy.

Im Trying to be a good girl and not say anything nasty. Although you guys have posted these pics here i dont want to overly hurt someone's feelings. I do get a giggle out of this though :whistle:

Mz_T, you don't need to be so nice on my behalf. Don't hold back on ur assessment of my poor excuse for a "cock".
Last edited by pin-dicked sissy on Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pin-dicked sissy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by pin-dicked sissy »

Mz_T, i forgot to thank you for ur first comment. I do try and get them tied as tight as i can in the vain hope of pleasing the Mistress.
sexualreflex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sexualreflex »

i thaught i would decorate it a little :lol:

it is actually about 6 inches

image removed.
Last edited by sexualreflex on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
available to please!
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Ouch that looks painful! I thaught this topic is about small cocks :whistle:
I asked a guy from another forum if I can post his picture because I want to show you guys what small is! In my opinion you are all not really small. This is small:

JelloBoy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JelloBoy »

dark wrote:Ouch that looks painful! I thaught this topic is about small cocks :whistle:
I asked a guy from another forum if I can post his picture because I want to show you guys what small is! In my opinion you are all not really small.
Wow, now that is small!
APecchillo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Please Comment On My Size!

Post by APecchillo »

Hey, here are three images of myself...Please comment! By the way, I am new to the forums of Milovana.

[img][img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9936/dick1ie3.jpg[/img]
Shot at 2007-07-16[/img]

[img][img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6827/dick2dg6.jpg[/img]
Shot at 2007-07-16[/img]

[img][img]http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/1572/dick3wm1.jpg[/img]
Shot at 2007-07-16[/img]
Jenna
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jenna »

I saw a part of something on cable tv where some guys penis would actually retract when flaccid. There’s a surgery he got to stop that from happening. The photo Dark posted shows extra skin below the head, so I wonder if that’s what’s going on with the guy in the photo.

I hope that’s what’s going on. I actually feel a little sorry for this guy. Everyone else who posted looks like they could at least get the job done.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

@Jenna: this guy is happy about his size! He is married and both like the size of his penis. They have a very satisfying relationship, because she likes to be in charge and he likes to be her "worthless slut". So you don't have to feel sorry for him :-)

I love to hear such stories. It shows that every person can have a satisfying life no matter which bodily conditions fulfill the "norm" and which not. It's great, I feel lucky for them.