Re: mean girl club

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jaberwocky »

I just want to say I find it great that Mz_Teneale is doing the "mean girls club".

Wish I could join, but given the circumstances (bussy, living in two different cities at once etc) I probably would only waist her time. Seing how many application-forms are filled in, she probably will by very bussy.

(and maybe I am little bit of a chicken as well :whistle: )
chastiseme
Explorer
Explorer

Re: mean girl club

Post by chastiseme »

NoCumming4Me wrote:I have to confess to Mz Teneale. I signed up for the mean girls club, and didn't follow her instructions. I did a tease the next day and masturbated. I feel so bad and should be severly punished for my actions. Sorry Mz Teneale.
if you're a true submissive the worst punishment you can receive would be to see disappointment in your Dommes eyes when you fail her and in this case reading that you have greatly disappointed Mz Teneale.

For me no amount of CBT/caning/whipping/etc. will ever be as much of a punishment as knowing that i have not pleased my Domme, it just kills me deep inside when i fail her and that feeling is much worse then any CBT/whipping/etc. i might receive.