Cock Hero 5

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

R2D2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Cock Hero 5

Post by R2D2 »

I can't extract the rar file, it asks for a password...
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

R2D2 wrote:I can't extract the rar file, it asks for a password...
you sure pal?, i haven't set a password? what you using to extract?
R2D2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by R2D2 »

now I tried with a new version of WinRAR, and I got this message:

! C:\downloads\ch5-720p.part2.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

do I need both parts to extract the first one?
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

R2D2 wrote:now I tried with a new version of WinRAR, and I got this message:

! C:\downloads\ch5-720p.part2.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

do I need both parts to extract the first one?
yeah you need both parts mate...
R2D2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by R2D2 »

OK thanks :-)
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

started to upload lq version, should be up in 5-6 hours :(
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by 424 »

Hi,

I just wanna say that this series is just great thx for this great work. Good its so good u could actually earn money by selling them :lol:
Oh and pls PLS upload the 1080p version.

greetings, 424

Oh a question: how i get the +1 experience? In the post u say if i stop then i get it but u say also that if i stop i loose. Didnt needed the perks yet but i think this one is getting hard. Oh and did u plan a cock hero 6?
SomeoneComing
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by SomeoneComing »

Very nice, the only mistakes I noticed were at 46:55 "been" should be "being" and then after that triple being spelt with 2 p's, not really significant enough to warrant complete new upload imo
Glad to see this isn't the end, looking forward to the one where I am actually supposed to come
The parts where the sound of the video come in are definitely the hardest
jeromyjj
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jeromyjj »

Downloading the first part, just want to say, I love the previous ones, so I'm sure it will be excellent!! ahh so excited. :-D :-D :-D
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

Hey andyp,

First off, it's thanks to the whole "Cock Hero" series that I found Milovana, so in small part, thanks for that.

Secondly, it's great you picked up from where lalaland left off and I've enjoyed your versions of the Cock Hero series - you've done a really good job of continuing the unique style that made the Cock Hero series pretty entertaining.

So now, on to Cock Hero 5 - I had a chance to quickly view it an hour ago - didn't play, just took a preview look... I think it's pretty good but had a couple of feedback comments I wanted to make:

1) Stroke meter & Stroke drum beat - It's pretty cool that you introduced the "Stroke meter" as that gives the viewer a better idea of the stroke rhythm to follow. But I think in about half the time in the video, the stroke drum beat sound is too low or too soft - it really depends on the music as sometimes it's pretty clearly heard but other times I can't hear it at all. The stroke meter helps but I don't want to keep watching the meter when there's some sexy action going on.

2) Scene selections - I think most of your scene selections are pretty good tho I think you should've save some of the "hardcore action" scenes for the latter stages. The only scene I didn't like at all was the Round 11 selection.

Lastly, I'll be surprised if anyone makes it through the entire video in their first few tries - you went pretty insane with some of the stroke beats. :lol:

Well done overall, andyp :thumbsup:
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

lq version up :)
Teaser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): none at the moment.

Post by Teaser »

janmb wrote:Andy I hate you! Why, oh why did you have to go and publish this now that I am in Jana's ownership :lol:
Yeah, me too, sporting that "J" to not forget to whom you belong. I will also be only able to look at it after Jana's challenge.

I do have in mind a challenge involving all cock hero parts as a nice little game. Well, but Jana first.
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

supermokkori wrote: 1) Stroke meter & Stroke drum beat - It's pretty cool that you introduced the "Stroke meter" as that gives the viewer a better idea of the stroke rhythm to follow. But I think in about half the time in the video, the stroke drum beat sound is too low or too soft - it really depends on the music as sometimes it's pretty clearly heard but other times I can't hear it at all. The stroke meter helps but I don't want to keep watching the meter when there's some sexy action going on.
I thought the beat was clear (very clear).

One other "mistake" was you're instead of your in one of the captions. You're = you are.
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

Thanks guys, this as already hit 200 downloads in less than 24 hours :)
lexmark402003
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lexmark402003 »

Is this up on any tube site?