Bumps on the road.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Re: Bumps on the road.

Post by les »

The safe word should be something unmistakable but not used in normal talk or sessions.

For that reason I always use with all partners "SAFEWORD"

It is never forgotten at the heat of the moment whereas "Oh Shit" could be said during intense periods but not meant as a stop now.
my tuppence.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

I'm really glad the two of you got everything worked out. *warm smile* I knew you would though.

I want to add my agreement with Les about the safe word. It needs to be one word, and it needs to be a word that can not be, would never be used during a sexual act.
I can't tell you how many times I have said, "oh shit" during sex.....and that's not even during a tease or some form of BDSM stuff.
It can go like this.....pretty quickly..."Oh damn....damn...fuck....oh shit.....more...more....oh my god...oh shit.....fuck me....HARDER!!!".

And what if the sub is trying to say, "oh shit"......and gets the "oh" out.....and then finally gets the "shit" out...but the Dom doesn't put two and two together, because they didn't happen one right after the other.

So....of course it's up to the two of you...but you might want to discuss this before getting started on your weekend.

There should also be something in the mix, should any form of gag be used...where the word can't be spoken. The sub can hold something in their hand and drop it if the safe word needs to be said.

I'm really excited to hear the details....whether you make it through without spilling your seed all over the place, or you can't take it.....and you cum so hard it makes you dizzy. *giggling*

I wish you all kinds of luck towards a perfect weekend. *Smile*
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I don't but think it could be fun.
Sub/Slave(s): My Wife

Post by Snot »

shell wrote:"Oh damn....damn...fuck....oh shit.....more...more....oh my god...oh shit.....fuck me....HARDER!!!"
((jaw drops))

I tried really hard to think of a good way to explain how I didn't understand that last part and to convience you that a voice recording would clear up any misunderstandings. =D

After reading and imagining it in my head about 1000 times I think I see what you mean. I must say you make a very compleing point. =P

shell wrote: I'm really excited to hear the details....whether you make it through without spilling your seed all over the place, or you can't take it.....and you cum so hard it makes you dizzy. *giggling*

((bites his lip))
I really can't wait to tell you about it. Waiting to get off work today is killing me. I so hope one of the two out comes you talked about happens. Im not really sure which one I want to happen more. I'm really torn in half on the issue.

Maybe I'm expecting the worst but I've been picturing an agonizing slow twitching pathetic dribble of cum to ooze out and run down my shaft from trying to stop when it was too late. =(

I really like your options much much better.
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Snot wrote:
shell wrote: Oh damn....damn...fuck....oh shit.....more...more....oh my god...oh shit.....fuck me....HARDER!!!"
((jaw drops))

I tried really hard to think of a good way to explain how I didn't understand that last part and to convience you that a voice recording would clear up any misunderstandings. =D

After reading and imagining it in my head about 1000 times I think I see what you mean. I must say you make a very compleing point. =P
*giggling* Well.....I would let you hear an orgasm that I once recorded.........but......that would just send you over the edge before your weekend even started. *wicked smile*
shell wrote: I'm really excited to hear the details....whether you make it through without spilling your seed all over the place, or you can't take it.....and you cum so hard it makes you dizzy. *giggling*
Snot wrote:((bites his lip))
I really can't wait to tell you about it. Waiting to get off work today is killing me. I so hope one of the two out comes you talked about happens. Im not really sure which one I want to happen more. I'm really torn in half on the issue.

Maybe I'm expecting the worst but I've been picturing an agonizing slow twitching pathetic dribble of cum to ooze out and run down my shaft from trying to stop when it was too late. =(

I really like your options much much better.
I don't know....oozing out dribblets of cum.......that sounds kinda fun too. *wicked smile*
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snot »

shell wrote: *giggling* Well.....I would let you hear an orgasm that I once recorded.........but......that would just send you over the edge before your weekend even started. *wicked smile*
Please let me hear it Shell!!! I think your right though I would be really disappointed if hearing it caused me to have a ruined orgasm in my cage. I might break down into tears if I had to watch this huge load I've been working so hard to save for the last 2 weeks dribbling away through the cracks in my cage. ((Whimpers at the thought))

Maybe I could do something.... to earn it after my weekend?

I don't know....oozing out dribblets of cum.......that sounds kinda fun too. *wicked smile*
[/quote]

((Shudders)) On my end it's way more fun to think about it happening than it would be to actually have it happen. :(

After last night I can say with 100% certainty that there is no way in hell ill be able to make it through the weekend without cumming. It was stage one of my plan for the weekend and it was a total success.

I spent about an hour and a half kissing, sucking, and massaging her whole body. I think our house is going to smell like massage oil from now on. The whole time I was telling her about how bad she's been this week and how I'm trying to decide the best way to punish her. Then I went over several ways I was thinking about punishing her in great detail.

The massage was a lot of fun I really kissed, rubbed, and sucked on almost every inch of her body. By the time it was over and I started to focus on her pussy she was whimpering and begging me to touch her with her body. She arched her back every time I brushed her pussy. begging for some real contact. She was really on fire with need, her pussy was swollen and so juicy that the sheets were soaked.

Little did she know that I hadn't really started teasing her yet. I started running my tongue slowly over and into all the folds of her pussy taking care to avoid her clit. After about half an hour I asked if she thought she deserved to cum, the obvious answer being no since I'd spent the last 2 hours telling her how bad shed been and thinking out loud how I would punish her.

Like a good girl she told me she didn't deserve cum. I praised her and moved to her clit and started sliding my tongue rapidly over her sweet spot. She jerked violently when she finally got what she'd been needing for so long. I thought I may have made her orgasm for a second but then she let out a shuddering breath and went back to panting. I asked her again. You really don't deserve to cum do you? Hesitantly she said no again and I instantly stopped.

Then I said good, I didn't think you deserved to either. Now put these (vibrating panties) on and go cook dinner.

It's fun being evil. She asked what I wanted and I tried to think of something that took a really long time to cook lol and had her make shepherds pie. It's a potato, meat, and cheese thing that you can add almost anything to and its still amazing. Takes about an hour to make.

When she got her panties on I cranked the viberator up to high and told her she was not allowed to cum... She instantly turned it down to the lowest setting and said shed let me know if she had to turn it off. She was able to wear it fine while standing but every time she sat down she'd tell me she was about to cum and had to turn it off until she got up again.

The meal was excellent. It tasted like frustration and massage oil... Now that I think about it I can't get that taste out of my mouth. :(

After we ate we had sex in the shower while trying to get rid of the massage oil. The stuff is really messy. I managed to get her worked up and whimpering again before I got to the edge but I think me having to pull and and come down off the edge every few min teased her as much as it was me.

We got out of the shower and went to the sofa to set the stage for Saturday. I set her vibrator on high and started doing my best to give her an earth shaking orgasm. The whole time I was telling her that in stead of punishing her all day tomorrow I'd just tease her alittle more and not let her cum. Then I went on to whisper that she wasn't allowed to cum without my permission and that she was going to be in so much trouble if she did.
A few minuets of me whispering "You better not cum" and she exploded into what looked like the best orgasm she's ever had.

Success!
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snot »

Ive never wanted to, needed to, or just feet like I would do anything to cum so bad in my life.

Friday night was perfect I didn't even have blue balls when it was over but oh god did I want to cum all over her. It's maddening today. I'm really have trouble remembering that I don't want to... Wow it even hurts to say it. What the hell was I thinking? Something about not cuming? Right now I can't even imagine what it would be like to not want to cum. I'm not going to make it not at all. I'm already thinking about how I'm going to make her suck it out of me.

Last night I could hear this small part of me that was still saying something about not cumming. This morning when woke up rock hard and pressing myself against her warm wet lips as we lay in bed spooning I lost all thought of not cuming.

It's almost 7pm and we've been messing around on and off all day. Ive been edged in her pussy, in her mouth, and by her hands so many times I lost count. I havent been able to find any trace of that illusion of me not cuming at all today. Her last orgasm almost pushed me over and really I dont know why I haven't cum already.

She was riding me while using her vibrator and I'd make her stop moving each time I got to the edge. When she started to orgasm it brought me to the edge and it felt like it went on for hours. It was the closest i've ever ridden the edge without cuming. If any one of the spasms that clenched her pussy around my cock would have came an instant sooner I would have lost it. She really had to freeze in place not even breathe for a while after the clenching stopped before I cooled down enough for her to raise off of me.

I've had blue balls since about 4 hours after we woke up and started. I can forget about them while we are doing stuff but every time we take a break the two orbs of agony between my legs start feeling like they are going to explode.

I'm not sure why I haven't cum already but I'm planning to. It just seems like everytime the edge comes some robot programing makes me stop at the last second. My will power is totally shot there is no way I can do this on my own will. Even if by some evil twist of bad luck I get so badly injured I'm not able to cum right now or in 5 min or tomorrow I can't imagine lasting until that day in the distant future where we were going to do this again.

Well dinner is ready going to eat and then get back at it. There is a small chance that I've warn her out and we can stop for the day. I guess a girl can only have so many orgasms in one day.
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snot »

On a side note I just noticed I had 100 posts! Yay!

Now I need to think of something I can do to celebrate. I saw in someones sig they were going to have 100 ruined orgasms. That I like that idea but I was hoping for something more enjoyable. I'll keep thinking about it.
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

Snot wrote:
It's something we maybe tried once a month because well after you get punch full force in the balls many times in a row you really try to forget the two or s of pain down there exist for afew weeks. The first time I think I tapped out after maybe 30 blows. Over the years we set a new record of 128. I couldn't beat it. Tried many times but for whatever reason I wasn't in the zone. Two years ago I felt like it was time... So we tried it. At 120 blows I was so nauseous I thought I would throw up. At 120 blows I did throw up.

I couldn't help it, it wasn't like I planned on it happening. Anyway she flips out and decides she's never playing the game again....

So tonight she tells me to put these industrial clamps (sex toys) on my balls for 4 hours. They are used for holding wood planks together while they are being cut and they squeeze my balls just hard enough that im almost not able to stand it.

I think it was one of the most painful experiences of my life. My stomach muscles started cramping imedatley after I put the clamps on my balls. I've never had them on for more than half an hour or so. After about an hour my stomach muscles knotted up and and I started to get nauseous.

After 2 hours I started to really feel like I was going to vomit. I was trembling pretty bad and having trouble sitting up. At 3 hours I couldn't sit up anymore. The knot in my stomach tightened to the point were I was forced to curl forwards and put my chest on my knees. I was also shaking so badly I couldnt use the keyboard on my computer. My wife got so worried she started asking me to stop.

The last hour was pretty bad on many levels. Mostly my wife started flipping out wanting me to stop. I guess I should have just to keep her happy but I'm not really that smart.

Have you every dared someone to do something that you really didn't want them to do? Then when they did it it shocked you more than it did them?

I really wanted to give up on the last hour even before even before the last hour really. Her flipping out did something and made me push on... To spite her i guess. I started gaging or dry heaving. Nothing came up but I could stop reching. Guess it's a good thing I wasn't able to eat dinner. I'm sure it would have come up.

I started to have trouble breathing and that with the gaging and fighting with my wife was hell. The k of in my stomach was so tight i wasn't able to draw a full breath and I was sweating badly and having hot flashes like I was about to pass out.

So my wife has gone from worried to pleading to mad as hell and begging me to stop. Then it was over.

I managed to keep the clamps on for 4 hours. I didn't have much time at all to bask in my acheivment because that's when the fighting started. I just don't get why she flips out so hard.

I'm going to get some sleep this is just stupid. Yea she was worried and wanted me to back out. It was her idea in the first place. I don't think she has the right to get piss off for me going through with it. I had blood flow warm balls and all. No signs of danger, just a lot of pain spread out over 4 hours.

So yea great timing too. Right befor our weekend.
Isnt doing that stuff causing permananet harm to the testicles? That is, you may not have longlasting pain; but doesnt that king of abuse (punching/kicking/clamps ) have a detrimental effect (in terms of testosterone production/sperm count etc)?
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snot »

Human wrote:
Isnt doing that stuff causing permananet harm to the testicles? That is, you may not have longlasting pain; but doesnt that king of abuse (punching/kicking/clamps ) have a detrimental effect (in terms of testosterone production/sperm count etc)?
Hi Human,

I really don't know. When I first started really getting into ball busting I searched around a lot trying to find medical research on the subject but there isn't much out there. Most of what I found were more from peoples experiences than proven fact.

I've been into ball busting for a long time... 12 years maybe? I started off just enjoying a light squeeze while getting a blow job. Then I told the girl I was dating at the time how much I enjoyed it and next thing I knew I was crawling up the headboard begging her to loosen her grip.

Since then I've found and stretched my limits many times. That's really the key to safely doing anything involving pain. Knowing your limits and being careful when you try new things. If it has had an effect on balls at all I haven't noticed it.

The examples I listed in the message you quoted are pretty much the worst/best I've managed. IMO and not related to any facts other than my personal opinion. I think balls are pretty damn tough. Seems like to me there isn't any negative side effects from being hit with smooth objects as long as the balls have room to move around. Normally even if they are tied there are still many ways the force of a blow is spread out and the impact absorbed by other parts of your body. If your allowing some room to move I don't think you will ever hit them hard enough to bruise.

Some things I try to avoid:
Having your balls hit while up against something hard and unmovable. Kind of obvious why this is bad but as I was saying before. If your balls can't move they will take all of the impact. An example would be someone punching you in the balls and then punching your in the balls just as hard while they are sitting on the kitchen table. The same force blow will be much much worse since they can't move. This means they could also be damaged if hit hard enough.

Using objects that are not smooth. I've never wanted to use pointed objects or things with rough edges but having your balls hit with the point of a high hill shoe may seem like a good idea but this can cause the testicle bruise pretty easy and can also damage the cords.

Anything that stops blood flow (This is really important) Binding your balls or using rubber bands is fun but you really don't want to cut off the blood flow. Even for a short amount of time. Idk if it would cause long term negative effects but the way i figure it your balls start dieing as soon as the blood flow is cut off. Yea maybe they are fine as soon as the blood flow comes back i don't know but its to risky for me. Besides that's more along the lines of castration play and that's one fantasy I never want to bring into reality.

Having your cords messed with. Its always been something I've avoided just because to me that feels like the weakest part and I think there are also some important nerves in there that's probably best left alone.

So for me as long as i have good blood flow and I know my limits I'm happy with the risks. Knowing your limits is tricky and takes some time to figure out. For example. Your girl can tap you in the balls one day and only give your a bit of pain but if she had gently massaged them for 30 min before she tapped you? You will feel a hell of a lot more pain because the balls are tender from the massage. Does this mean that they are weaker? No just means everything hurts much much more.

I'm not sure if any of what I've been rambling on about really matters but to me I think its very important to be safe and avoiding doing real damage. My only hope that there are no long term side effects just comes from some really old males in some ball busing videos I found. Not really anything to put much faith in but there dicks still seemed to get hard and I hear that itself can be a challenge for old guys.
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

Snot, the safety guidelines you wrote are all good (blood flow restriction in particular).

Can you still have kids?

My other concern is with testosterone production...it may be that the production is reduced.. and I would not want that. It may not be reduced enough to pevent erections etc, but aany lowering is not good.

Regarding hitting with blunt objects --- yeah even this can cause damage depending on the speed, even if the balls are free to move. The pain is there for a reason --- pain implies damage.

Yeah, I havent found anything on this matter too..looks like I will have to read up on some medical anatomy texts.
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snot »

Human wrote:Snot, the safety guidelines you wrote are all good (blood flow restriction in particular).

Can you still have kids?
I'm not sure if I can have kids or not, I haven't tried to. My wife and I have been trying to avoid it, She's on the pill and I still pull out and let her finish me off with her mouth just to be safer.

While reading your post I thought about running and having a fertility test. They are pretty cheap for men but when I started looking into it I read that 40%-50% of infertility issues are related to the man. My guess would be there are so many factors that could lead to infertility that even if I did have fertility issues it would be really difficult to say it was due to ball busting.
My other concern is with testosterone production...it may be that the production is reduced.. and I would not want that. It may not be reduced enough to pevent erections etc, but aany lowering is not good.
Yea I agree but I've never been tested for anything like that. So I couldn't say. It might be good to get tested but really even if it were low I don't know how well you could point to ball busting as being a factor in it.

"Recent estimates show that approximately 13 million men in the United States experience testosterone deficiency and less than 10 percent receive treatment for the condition."
Regarding hitting with blunt objects --- yeah even this can cause damage depending on the speed, even if the balls are free to move. The pain is there for a reason --- pain implies damage.
Very true, that's where knowing your limits comes into play. Also goes for anyone you have helping you. She needs to learn your limits as well and it will take her much much longer to learn.

Yeah, I havent found anything on this matter too..looks like I will have to read up on some medical anatomy texts.
If you find something let me know. I think a lot of the reason there isn't much medical information out there is because there are so many things that factor into testicle issues. I'm not holding out much hope that there are any real facts out there. My personal choice is to take the risk as carefully as I can.

That being said I've done some pretty dangerous things even though luckily nothing went wrong. I've never done anything that bruised my balls our caused bleeding. The worst I've ever had was soreness for a few days. Nothing near as bad as blue balls.

That's something I think needs some serious study. I'm sure something is getting fucked up long term because of blue balls. =p
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snot »

This weekend has been a great learning experience. I got my first taste of true frustration and really had my eyes opened. I think the most important thing I'm taking away from it all is that taking it slow is best. My goals and feelings towards chastity have been like a roller coster and all together a fun experience.

I think I've been trying to rush past these begging steps but now that I'm starting to get a better feel for thing I really dont think it would be possible. If it were I found it would be near as fun.

My wife is falling into her role quite well. The evil woman agreed to let me cum Sat night. Then after edging me 5 times she told me I could cum... Then she stopes when I got to the edge. It's was all good though because I got to practice begging. She was having so much fun that even though she was telling me I could cum she kept stopping each time I got to the edge. She's really an evil woman. After about 10 edges she decided she wanted me to wait one more day.

So today Sunday I've been looking forward to an orgasm all day. Her sister came to visit though and my wife decided that the blow job she's been telling me about all day might have to wait if her sister didn't leave by 8pm. I couldn't think of any reason that mattered, I would have been just as happy to get the blow job sitting next to her sister on the couch.

So yea my wife has been awesome. Now I'm at maybe tomorrow again. It's really fun not knowing how many days she's going to say maybe tomorrow. I've calmed back down alot today. I do t really have the blind need to orgasm like I did yesterday.

All and all this has been an amazing experience.
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

I am not going to go back up and capture every single comment that made my pussy tingle, or my clit swell....*blushing*.......but I want you to know......that DAMN!!!! This is erotic watching you go through this.

I'm glad that your wife is letting you share all of this with me...I mean us. *giggle*
What an erotic experience!!!

I bet you want to cum so bad you can't hardly stand it, huh? *wicked smile* That taking you to the edge and stopping.......*shivers*......ummmm....I like that.

Now.....as for other things......
Snot wrote:
shell wrote: *giggling* Well.....I would let you hear an orgasm that I once recorded.........but......that would just send you over the edge before your weekend even started. *wicked smile*
Please let me hear it Shell!!! I think your right though I would be really disappointed if hearing it caused me to have a ruined orgasm in my cage. I might break down into tears if I had to watch this huge load I've been working so hard to save for the last 2 weeks dribbling away through the cracks in my cage. ((Whimpers at the thought))

I guess you need to start by begging my Master to see if He will permit me to let you hear it. *wicked smile*

Like I said originally, I had recorded this awhile back....maybe two years........I was supposed to be doing a "fake" thing, like in the movie Harry Met Sally.....but...well......one thing led to another and I was orgasming before I knew it. *blush*
There used to be this site where you could record your voice...sorta like a voice blog. That's where I put it. When the site was closing I did manage to get it saved to my computer.......how to get it from me to you though..............that could be tricky. *grinning* Not impossible...but tricky. *giggling*

But....it's all up to Master.......He enjoys begging from me....perhaps He would enjoy it from you. *winks and smiles*
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Snot »

shell wrote:I am not going to go back up and capture every single comment that made my pussy tingle, or my clit swell....*blushing*.......but I want you to know......that DAMN!!!! This is erotic watching you go through this.

I'm glad that your wife is letting you share all of this with me...I mean us. *giggle*
What an erotic experience!!!
Wow Shell you have no idea how erotic it is for me to watch you watching me going through this!!! ((chuckles))

I really look forward to all your comments... and everyone else's too. ((grins)) They get me really turned on and inspire me to keep trying new things to wright about.
shell wrote: I bet you want to cum so bad you can't hardly stand it, huh? *wicked smile* That taking you to the edge and stopping.......*shivers*......ummmm....I like that.
Omg I loved it so much... Then when I started to think she might not let me cum i panicked. Oh and the begging that followed. Once I knew for she she wasn't going to let me cum I started to love it again. Not so much the not cumin part but the fact that she was taking controle. It was so hot and made me even more desperate to cum than I already was. It's hard to explain but knowing she was enjoying teasing and denying me instead of just doing it because I wanted her to felt really amazing.

It didn't help at all with the wanting to cum part but it kind of brought me some peace of mind knowing she was taking care of all of my orgasms now.
shell wrote: Now.....as for other things......
Snot wrote:

I guess you need to start by begging my Master to see if He will permit me to let you hear it. *wicked smile*

Like I said originally, I had recorded this awhile back....maybe two years........I was supposed to be doing a "fake" thing, like in the movie Harry Met Sally.....but...well......one thing led to another and I was orgasming before I knew it. *blush*
There used to be this site where you could record your voice...sorta like a voice blog. That's where I put it. When the site was closing I did manage to get it saved to my computer.......how to get it from me to you though..............that could be tricky. *grinning* Not impossible...but tricky. *giggling*

But....it's all up to Master.......He enjoys begging from me....perhaps He would enjoy it from you. *winks and smiles*
Hmmm this will be the first time Ive begged to a Master before. I'm not really sure how to go about it.... Wow Shell you really know how to [strikeout]force[/strikeout] suggest a guy out of his comfort zone. =p

Let me do some thinking to try and figure out the best way to [strikeout]pleasure[/strikeout] beg a Master. The payoff would deffantly be worth comming out of my box. =)

I think I'll start a new topic for it once I get my thoughts in order.
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Snot wrote:Wow Shell you have no idea how erotic it is for me to watch you watching me going through this!!! ((chuckles))

I really look forward to all your comments... and everyone else's too. ((grins)) They get me really turned on and inspire me to keep trying new things to wright about.
Well, right now, I am very turned on.......my pussy is wet....coated with my juice......and I get to go have an orgasm.......my clit gets to wiggle back and forth...and then...right at the perfect moment...the insides of my pussy will spasm and clinch together.....several times......as I have a blissful orgasm...... *wicked smile*
Snot wrote:....It's hard to explain but knowing she was enjoying teasing and denying me instead of just doing it because I wanted her to felt really amazing.
I understand that feeling.....it makes it that much more intense, when you know it's not just a game..or a routine, but that real pleasure is being gotten from what is happening. *smile*

Shell wrote: I guess you need to start by begging my Master to see if He will permit me to let you hear it. *wicked smile* .............
..............But....it's all up to Master.......He enjoys begging from me....perhaps He would enjoy it from you. *winks and smiles*
Snot wrote: Hmmm this will be the first time Ive begged to a Master before. I'm not really sure how to go about it.... Wow Shell you really know how to [strikeout]force[/strikeout] suggest a guy out of his comfort zone. =p

Let me do some thinking to try and figure out the best way to [strikeout]pleasure[/strikeout] beg a Master. The payoff would deffantly be worth comming out of my box. =)

I think I'll start a new topic for it once I get my thoughts in order.
Take your time darlin...............it's all up to you to begin this...to see if it will be allowed.............or not. *wicked laughter*