Feedback for Giving Up Control series

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Feedback for Giving Up Control series

Post by camipco »

Yup, great tease. Appreciate your dedication.

I did with codes up until day 7 and then I guess I wrote down the code wrong and couldn't be bothered to go through the one with all the questions again (day 3, I guess?). So I'm looking forward to you opening them up without codes, is where I'm going here.
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1azzu1 »

dont like that the coding is going away... still waiting for my new chastity device... guess ill just have to do them without the codes... (not that im going to cheat or enything but not having the option of cheating whould be nice tho)
sub-os
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): non
Sub/Slave(s): nada

Post by sub-os »

great series really, i would make just one suggestion. instead of just writing down for instance 1 stroke in 3 seconds , u could add sound wich will dictate rythm, i would be so much better and easyer to follow.

otherwise really gr8
spice23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spice23 »

I really appreciate the time you have put into the series. It is hitting many of my kinky little desires! I really enjoy the humiliation part, would a little more public humiliation be in the future? Showing off what a toy I have become for you could be fun! Keep up the good work, and I did complete the whole series so far, although I started a little late and did a couple teases a day a couple times!

Thanks again for all the effort!

Spice
Enjoying the site and wish more people would take a stab at writing teases for the site!
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

I think my thoughts on this series can best be summarized as "BRAVO!"

Very obvious that lots of thought and work has been put into this - and the result is very welcome!
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
laepouso
Explorer
Explorer

Post by laepouso »

Fantastic series. Loved the pillowcase gag and the apple in a sock idea!! Very creative!! Some ruined orgasms would be nice. Though I'm not into public humiliation, some private humiliation is great.
hornydude123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hornydude123 »

I loved the apple in the stockings. I hope to see that return.
Decker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Decker »

Much thanks to all that posted feedback, and I appreciate the praise! There's LOTS more of the series to go!
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by dr.d »

ritz this is one of the best series on this web site , and please don't take this the wrong way but in my opinion a chinch noose is a bad idea for over night self bondage, fur lined and or padded leather cuffs would be the safest thing to use and have multiple release methods, and tell a friend with a key to your place to stop by that way if you can't get free someone will find you.
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
nashtennman
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by nashtennman »

I'd like to add that I'm really enjoying this series as well. I do have a few comments, though.

As others have commented, I'd like to see the occasional ruined orgasm. Perhaps in situations where you have to choose the right button for a chance to cum, make some of the buttons be a ruined orgasm as a consolation prize.

I like that in chapter 2 day 3 (I think), the pain was put in as just part of the day's events. I'm not into pain and skip over all that stuff so it was nice that the entire day wasn't just about clicking through and waiting to get the code.

Now this is probably just me, but being required to count large numbers of strokes (> 50 or so) pulls my attention away from the tease and into keeping track of where I'm at. I find it a bit boring, to be honest, and I prefer the 1 stroke per X seconds with a timer method. I can get the rhythm and then just look at the picture or otherwise stay in the fantasy.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

nashtennman wrote:I'd like to add that I'm really enjoying this series as well. I do have a few comments, though.

As others have commented, I'd like to see the occasional ruined orgasm. Perhaps in situations where you have to choose the right button for a chance to cum, make some of the buttons be a ruined orgasm as a consolation prize.

I like that in chapter 2 day 3 (I think), the pain was put in as just part of the day's events. I'm not into pain and skip over all that stuff so it was nice that the entire day wasn't just about clicking through and waiting to get the code.

Now this is probably just me, but being required to count large numbers of strokes (> 50 or so) pulls my attention away from the tease and into keeping track of where I'm at. I find it a bit boring, to be honest, and I prefer the 1 stroke per X seconds with a timer method. I can get the rhythm and then just look at the picture or otherwise stay in the fantasy.
both is boring.. honestly. stroking is good, but not so many and ALL TIMERS in ALL FLASHTEASES are just getting on my nerves..
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by mr-max »

This is an awsome tease as I pointed out before. Just a suggestion... From my point of view the challenges that where introduced in the college tease toy series were pretty interesting.
So if you need a little inspiration you might find some ideas.

Basically it was about doing math problems (sometimes while having to HEAR or even SEE a video AND/OR Stroking). Another one was estimating bpm of songs (although all the songs were deleted from youtube so this is not to good). Example: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... 881&p=14#t

Just saying, I like the idea of having to do some tasks while beeing distracted and being measured on that afterwards... It can be done in a gazillion ways ;)
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by wonderbo »

Haven't heard from Audrey in a few days. Everything ok?
greedy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by greedy »

Never posted in the forum so far, but your teases made me register. Might be the best milovana series ever!!Thank you for all the effort. GREAT WORK!!
Decker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Decker »

Thank you for all the feedback and praise! I have implemented some of the suggestions in future sessions...