[RELEASE] Cock Hero 7DS Episode 2 - Divinity

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

HighFreeman
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero 7DS Episode 2 - Divinity

Post by HighFreeman »

This was awesome :thankyou:
Hopzzz
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopzzz »

Amazing work, thank you so much for producing this!! Can’t wait to dedicate a whole day to smoking, edibles, and playing episode 1 & 2 back to back!!
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

This just might be the best video of the year. I played all the way through most of part two, but lost during the last part of that second side quest. I don't think I've ever had that much fun losing. LOL
Luvz2edge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Luvz2edge »

HighFreeman wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:25 am This was awesome :thankyou:
I appreciate that my dude. Thank you for your time playing this.
Hopzzz wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:12 pm Amazing work, thank you so much for producing this!! Can’t wait to dedicate a whole day to smoking, edibles, and playing episode 1 & 2 back to back!!
That sounds like a fun day!!! Don’t forget to let me know how it went.
r0nin47 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:24 pm This just might be the best video of the year. I played all the way through most of part two, but lost during the last part of that second side quest. I don't think I've ever had that much fun losing. LOL
Geez man that’s a bold statement. I don’t know about that… there are many outstanding productions out there this year. The important thing for me is that you had fun playing. That was and always will be my goal!
Shenoob
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Shenoob »

Just finished episodes 1 & 2 inc side quests, incredible job
Spoiler: show
IMO this is up there with inferno and island series already for best cock hero story ever

Jada fucked me up so bad towards the end of episode 2, had to use so many perks

And the Remy denial at the end, perfect
Luvz2edge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Luvz2edge »

Shenoob wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:52 pm Just finished episodes 1 & 2 inc side quests, incredible job
Spoiler: show
IMO this is up there with inferno and island series already for best cock hero story ever

Jada fucked me up so bad towards the end of episode 2, had to use so many perks

And the Remy denial at the end, perfect
Amazing man. You must have balls of steel.

Really glad you enjoyed it.
yshomatsu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yshomatsu »

Finally finished your amazing video! Your series was hyped for me for years ever since the first release of ep 1 and you did not disappoint at all. You're crafting a truly amazing story driven CH and I'm so glad I was able to help out even though I didn't do much! I can't wait to see where you take the story from here. Keep up the great work
Luvz2edge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Luvz2edge »

I really thank you for your support mate. You were there from the start.

I also appreciate your help. It was much more important than you think.

As for where the story goes… people who were patient enough might have got a glimpse of what’s coming.
maxkeeson
Explorer
Explorer

Post by maxkeeson »

This seems very interesting! is there anyone that made a funscript?
YnX4TF2yqt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by YnX4TF2yqt »

maxkeeson wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:11 pm This seems very interesting! is there anyone that made a funscript?
https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/cock-h ... ity/139979

Not mine. Here are some notes from creator.

"The was created by Luvz2edge over at Milovana. He provided beats.mp3 which were converted. He did not include boss battle beats, and those were manually created. The punishment section of videos are not scripted.

One of the Side Quests the beats generated are a little off. Feel free to tweak or modify.

This was the original source files used for beats."
Luvz2edge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Luvz2edge »

YnX4TF2yqt wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:28 am

"The was created by Luvz2edge over at Milovana. He provided beats.mp3 which were converted. He did not include boss battle beats, and those were manually created. The punishment section of videos are not scripted.

One of the Side Quests the beats generated are a little off. Feel free to tweak or modify.

I’m really glad you guys created an Estim version for my creation. I hope you enjoy it. As for the boss battles… yeah the beats were added directly on the scene in premier unlike the music rounds where I first created the beats and music in audacity. Guess I could’ve exported just the beats from premier but it didn’t cross my mind. I’ll keep that in mind for future projects.

I would really appreciate any feedback from people who played Episode 2 now that Esteamers have joined in.
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

Luvz2edge wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:57 am
YnX4TF2yqt wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:28 am

I’m really glad you guys created an Estim version for my creation. I hope you enjoy it. As for the boss battles… yeah the beats were added directly on the scene in premier unlike the music rounds where I first created the beats and music in audacity. Guess I could’ve exported just the beats from premier but it didn’t cross my mind. I’ll keep that in mind for future projects.

I would really appreciate any feedback from people who played Episode 2 now that Esteamers have joined in.
Now the electrode placement would be interesting
random_rand
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by random_rand »

Can someone put up a torrent link? Thanks in advance.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

elektrowichser wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:52 amNow the electrode placement would be interesting
Convert/play the Funscript in whatever way you normally wire up for a converted Funscript. It should be a fairly standard thing for you by now considering you constant ask for funscripts and estim with almost every video that gets released, this should be something you have already developed a preference for so you don't need to ask every time because it's not an exotic custom estim audio, these are standard stroker scripts, you've done this before.
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

Electro wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:19 pm
elektrowichser wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:52 amNow the electrode placement would be interesting
Convert/play the Funscript in whatever way you normally wire up for a converted Funscript. It should be a fairly standard thing for you by now considering you constant ask for funscripts and estim with almost every video that gets released, this should be something you have already developed a preference for so you don't need to ask every time because it's not an exotic custom estim audio, these are standard stroker scripts, you've done this before.
I'm German. My mother tongue is German. not English. It's hard for me to understand everything. I only ever use the Cock Hero videos in conjunction with Estim. That's why I always ask about it. Sorry, I'm just a man who is horny and wants to satisfy his cock