[Archive] Cock Hero / Tease Videos / Estim

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

mklndrs
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Archive] Cock Hero / Tease Videos / Estim

Post by mklndrs »

I may have uploaded a *few* files ... :innocent:

There might be more where those came from ...
rdmehd
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by rdmehd »

Just a few :lol: I will get them organized next week.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by JBK »

Will the new files be marked somehow so we can identify them? Maybe a separate 'new' folder?
mklndrs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mklndrs »

rdmehd wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:46 am Just a few :lol: I will get them organized next week.
As a lot of the sources for these files are volatile in nature I tend to download them when I find new ones.
I just added some more that are not in your archive. That should keep you busy during the holidays ;)

Going through the archive I found quite a few in there that where missing from my files, so I have some DL's queued in mega :)

Kudos for hosting these by the way, as I said, a lot of these evaporate before you get a decent chance to download them.
JBK wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:10 pm Will the new files be marked somehow so we can identify them? Maybe a separate 'new' folder?
No need, you can sort by 'date added'
rdmehd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rdmehd »

I have moved all the recently uploaded files into the Archive, they are currently unsorted. I will move them to the correct directories as I go thru the list.
Nemesis69
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Nemesis69 »

Bro, may God bless you, I've been looking for all these videos for years, and you've collected everything in one place.
You are a saint.
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Kelvinator »

Hi Rdmehd, What a great collection! I browsed your recent uploads unsorted, and found a few gems that I've been searching for quite some time: Huston's Noir audio files, and some of #1Fan's audio files. Thanks for posting these and making them available to the Milovana community. K
rdmehd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rdmehd »

Kelvinator wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:27 pm Hi Rdmehd, What a great collection! I browsed your recent uploads unsorted, and found a few gems that I've been searching for quite some time: Huston's Noir audio files, and some of #1Fan's audio files. Thanks for posting these and making them available to the Milovana community. K
You are welcome, I have been collecting these for a good while. Figured that I would share them back with the community from where they came, as some of them are hard to found now. My ISP really did not like me when I was uploading them all, went way over my upload quota.

As always please import/save to you Mega account before downloading. Might open up some more DL bandwidth after the first of the year.