E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated May 28, 2024]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index

Post by Kelvinator »

Good point, satn00b! The electrode placement info I posted was copied from the original author's release posts or info included in the videos themselves.
I have to say that your index is a fantastic resource! It's led me to some e-stim videos that I can't wait to download and enjoy. Thanks again for gathering and organizing the information for this comprehensive and useful index.
Last edited by Kelvinator on Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
emiumfinal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by emiumfinal »

satn00b wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:39 pm
emiumfinal wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:53 pm I couldn't find estim files for either of the Ultimate Edging Challenge videos, Blowjob Edition or Massage Edition.
Yeah, true. This is a special case. I've got these files as "quad" embedded stim audio (channel 5+6 in a sourround setup). So I extracted them for you (and everyone else) and uploaded them to mega.
Excellent, thanks.
maxkeeson
Explorer
Explorer

Post by maxkeeson »

this might be a bit of a stupid question, but what do you people use to sync estim audio to the video? Right now i just do it by hand, but i feel like there should be a way easier method like scriptplayer works
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

I'm using VLSync, works fine. Skipping forward and backward should be done with litte breaks though or the secondary (estim) audio may stop. If that happens, just restart.
kinkyhorizons
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by kinkyhorizons »

This is a fantastic idea, so much easier than trying to keep searching through individual topics to see if they've had an estim drop for them.
satn00b wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:19 pm The list includes all kinds of E-Stim playable content, some stim tracks are available in the linked topics, some (especially the scenes) may require to convert a funscript via the Funscript Converter.
I did have one question on the Converter, is there anywhere that gives some advice / guidance when it comes to sample rates and frequencies, or is it just one of those thing you need to have a play around with yourself and just see what works?

I'm guessing the default settings aren't a bad starting point, but just wondered if I should be tweaking them.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

Most people see to either use the default frequencies or a single one around 800 (I use 777). Fade in/out is on 2 seconds for me, sample rate at 44,1 kHz (with 8 kHz you may miss some movements or they may be abrupt) and I uncheck "Expand to full range", because I trust the script writer to make the correct calls and changing these values can change the experience.

So basically this:

kinkyhorizons
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by kinkyhorizons »

Thanks for that, incredibly useful.

Did you end up at 777 just through experimenting with frequencies?

I've got some time later this week so I think I'll convert some without the "Expand to full range" and with the lower sample rate.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

kinkyhorizons wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:02 pm Did you end up at 777 just through experimenting with frequencies?
It was suggested somewhere, but I knew that around 800 feels good for me so I just took that one. I think I wouldn't be able to feel a difference of 23 Hz :smile:
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

satn00b wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:44 pmI uncheck "Expand to full range", because I trust the script writer to make the correct calls and changing these values can change the experience.
Generally it's worth leaving "Expand to full range" switched on. It doesn't mess with the length of the individual strokes, so a script that goes 100-0-100-0-100-50-100-50 wouldn't be be changed at all, the half length strokes would still be half length.

What it does do is compensate for scripts where the strokes never reach the absolute top or bottom. For example a script that goes 95-5-95-5-95-50-95-50 would become 100-0-100-0-100-50-100-50. The highest value in the entire script is moved up to 100, the lowest value is moved to 0 and every other value is adjusted proportionally to preserve the 'shape' of the strokes. Half strokes will still be half strokes, quarter strokes will still be quarter strokes, etc.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by satn00b »

LondonGent wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:32 pm What it does do is compensate for scripts where the strokes never reach the absolute top or bottom. For example a script that goes 95-5-95-5-95-50-95-50 would become 100-0-100-0-100-50-100-50. The highest value in the entire script is moved up to 100, the lowest value is moved to 0 and every other value is adjusted proportionally to preserve the 'shape' of the strokes. Half strokes will still be half strokes, quarter strokes will still be quarter strokes, etc.
Sounds logical... With a device like the Handy you may not want to reach the extremes especially in very quick strokes. I'll try it in the future :)
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated December 5th 2021]

Post by satn00b »

Uploaded
  • A Sinful Challenge
  • Anna Bell Peaks - Crazy Christmas
  • CH New Game + 1
  • CH Personality
  • CH - FANTASY 3 THE LOST ORACLE REMIX EXTENDED
and updated the index.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated December 6th 2021]

Post by satn00b »

Uploaded
  • CH - Decent 2
  • CH - Rough Pulse
  • Mia Rand - A Worthy Talent
and updated the index.
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated December 19th 2021]

Post by satn00b »

Happy holidays everyone!

During the last 2 weeks I have added multiple files, so for everyone not following the "updated" time in the title, you might want to check out the list.

Today I uploaded
  • CH - Dance Party (aka DanceHero Bandai)
  • CH - Unleashed
and updated the index.
Iridescence
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated December 21st 2021]

Post by Iridescence »

satn00b wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:25 am Happy holidays everyone!

During the last 2 weeks I have added multiple files, so for everyone not following the "updated" time in the title, you might want to check out the list.

Today I uploaded
  • CH - Dance Party (aka DanceHero Bandai)
  • CH - Unleashed
and updated the index.
Hey would you by any chance be able to help me out and let me know which of these in your list were released this year if you might have them organized as such? I know of a handful of the more recent ones but am unaware of some others
satn00b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: E-Stim Video Downloads Index [Updated December 21st 2021]

Post by satn00b »

Iridescence wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:40 am Hey would you by any chance be able to help me out and let me know which of these in your list were released this year if you might have them organized as such? I know of a handful of the more recent ones but am unaware of some others
Uhm, I don't have them organized in that way, but I'll try to remember/check (so the list is probably incomplete):

CHs:
CH - Dreamscape3 Ultimate Seduction
CH - Dreamscape4 Gentle Pleasure
CH - Edge Sessions
CH - FANTASY 3 THE LOST ORACLE REMIX EXTENDED
CH - Happy Face
CH - Heavenly
CH - Heavenly 2
CH - Hyper Bounce
CH - JOI [Succubus Damnation]
CH - Kink Progression Mashup
CH - Mia VS Dani
CH - OVERDRIVE
CH - Passion 3
CH - Rockgasm 2
CH - Softcore Collaboration 3
CH - Softcore Collaboration FOUR
CH - Sweet Mammaries
CH - Thrust & Edge
Edge Hero - The Great Dildo
Edge Hero - The Sperm King
ESTIM - Kasey Chase
ESTIM - Lily Ivy
ESTIM Keziah Edging Game 1
ESTIM with Liya Silver
E-Stim CH Twisted Tales
E-Stim CH Twisted Tales 2
JOI Hybrid Miss Shibby's Hypno Therapy [Demonic Desires]
Lesbians & Machines - An Edging Compilation Challenge
Melt by Supermassive
RLGL - Cock Hero JOI Amyl Zombie ReDux
RLGL - La Luna
RLGL - La Luna 2
RLGL - La Luna 3
SLEEK 4
Sleek 5
Stamina Training XIX (19)
Stamina Training XX (20)
Stamina Training 21
Symbol of Faith II
V91 - Sync Hero Vol 1

Scenes:
Ana_Lingus - Rough Fuck for Slut Teen with Perfect Ass in all Holes ending with a Throatpie
Chanel Preston - Evil Queen No More
Hard Pounding Only - Quickie At The Gym (SDDE-648)
Liya Silver - Apres Ski
LuxuryGirl - The Intricate Story of my Sexual Relationship Episode 4
Mia Rand - A Worthy Talent
POVTrippy Sloppy Toppy - Blake Blossom
SecretCrush4K - we Fucked out in the Open on a Public Beach
Team Skeet X - Eva Elfie