There is a Cock Hero battle going on! Can you win?

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
CBJustCB
Explorer
Explorer

Re: There is a Cock Hero battle going on! Can you win?

Post by CBJustCB »

Assloverdude wrote: ↑Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:37 pm
  1. https://www.shotsamerica.com/product_in ... ys_mnf_948
  2. I use the Handy website. Have also tried the HandyControl program.
  3. On the website I don't think you can change it on the fly. Don't know with HandyControl.
  4. I guess that depends on the people writing the scripts. But in my experience edge sections is pretty tough with the handy :smile:
  5. https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/fun-ex ... added/4230
Many thanks πŸ‘
CBJustCB
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CBJustCB »

I've been using this and it is almost trivially easy to convert from half-speed to proper speed ("hard mode") but after that it starts coming unglued. I tried to convert the .funscript files to to .csv which the device apparently prefers, and I got an "error reading file" or something (the message fades away before I got a bearing on it) and then the "busy light" circle just goes round and round and round until you close the browser page and re-open it.

A few times this happened so I gave up in despair and went and did something else. My Handy hasn't arrived yet so I have no immediate hurry... :innocent:

I thought I'd give it one more try, and converted a file that was still in Fred Tungsten's original format and hadn't been "speeded up" - it worked perfectly. I then went ahead and converted about half a dozen files that had been converted to "ch hard mode" and these all worked perfectly as well. Well - I say worked perfectly, I mean handyfeeling converted them without complaining. I guess I'll find out just how well they work when DHL finally gets around to delivering my order!
Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Spoiler: show
20:07 XD So out of 5 battles, I got 4 points total!
Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

Congrats on completing the battle!
Spoiler: show
You and I couldn't do it... I wonder if someone can get 10 out of 10. That would be impressive!
CBJustCB
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CBJustCB »

You set the bar pretty high for yourself with such a long CH, I wouldn't just be impressed if anyone got 10 (or even 7)/10 - I'd be astonished :w00t:
CBJustCB
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CBJustCB »

It looks like you set the option in Fun Expander to "Fill gaps with movement", am I right? Or are those slow strokes part of the original scripts?

Do you know if it's possible to modify scripts to reverse the stroke throughout? Seems the movement is always "up" on the beat, which looks and feels awkward to me & I'd prefer it to be "down" on the beat.
Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

CBJustCB wrote: ↑Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:11 am
It looks like you set the option in Fun Expander to "Fill gaps with movement", am I right? Or are those slow strokes part of the original scripts?

Do you know if it's possible to modify scripts to reverse the stroke throughout? Seems the movement is always "up" on the beat, which looks and feels awkward to me & I'd prefer it to be "down" on the beat.
To be honest with you I only start the program and select "Convert Cock Hero easy to hard mode" :-D Have not tried anything else there. So sorry, I am no super user and can't help you with this.

If you noticed that the "movement is always up" in my videos it could be my syncing of the files that is off. I don't know, I have not been thinking about this actually. But I understand what you mean... With my hand I think I also prefer to be "down" on the beat.
CBJustCB
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CBJustCB »

Assloverdude wrote: ↑Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:35 pm To be honest with you I only start the program and select "Convert Cock Hero easy to hard mode" :-D Have not tried anything else there. So sorry, I am no super user and can't help you with this.
Thanks - no sweat, I could obviously find out this stuff empirically, I am just being (a) lazy and (b) impatient :blush:
CBJustCB
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CBJustCB »

Assloverdude wrote: ↑Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:35 pm If you noticed that the "movement is always up" in my videos it could be my syncing of the files that is off[...]
I discovered "Shots" (the company) only sells to retailers, not to the end user. Where did you get your SLT? There doesn't seem to be any reseller information on their site.
Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

CBJustCB wrote: ↑Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:01 pm
Assloverdude wrote: ↑Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:35 pm If you noticed that the "movement is always up" in my videos it could be my syncing of the files that is off[...]
I discovered "Shots" (the company) only sells to retailers, not to the end user. Where did you get your SLT? There doesn't seem to be any reseller information on their site.
I live in Norway so I got mine from a norwegian online shop. But they only deliver to norwegian addresses
CBJustCB
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CBJustCB »

Assloverdude wrote: ↑Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:34 pm I live in Norway [...]
Ahh of course. I knew that but wasn't thinking when I posted that question :lol:
Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

CBJustCB wrote: ↑Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:17 pm 3. is it possible to change any settings on the fly while running a script (e.g. stroke length) or is it all written in stone once you press "Start"?
I have now tried HandyControl a few more times, and I like it! And you can in fact change settings on the fly.
CBJustCB
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CBJustCB »

Assloverdude wrote: ↑Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:39 pm I have now tried HandyControl a few more times, and I like it! And you can in fact change settings on the fly.
πŸ‘ :w00t:

DHL *finally* picked up my Handy from the factory more than 48 hours after they first 'received notification' and I now have a delivery date - 10th Nov. Going to be the longest week of my life...
Assloverdude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Assloverdude »

CBJustCB wrote: ↑Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:46 am πŸ‘ :w00t:

DHL *finally* picked up my Handy from the factory more than 48 hours after they first 'received notification' and I now have a delivery date - 10th Nov. Going to be the longest week of my life...
You should save yourself until it arrives then :-) And instead try to figure out the best way to use it handsfree