[RELEASE] Cock Hero: Inferno - Canto I

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero: Inferno - Canto I

Post by Ghingis »

I just played it through, this was awesome.

It was not easy, but also not too hard. There were one or two points where I had to strengthen my will :)

Cannot wait the next episode, keep up the good work!
Spoiler: show
Is it possible that I have 140VP and a divine summoning if I went straight forward to the end of the bonus round?
I counted 60VP until the end of Canto, but it says you have 75VP :-(
Toodo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by Toodo »

I just made a torrent of it.

Let me know if it works please, dont work with torrents that often.
Attachments
CH inferno - Canto 1.torrent
(12.32 KiB) Downloaded 2173 times
fr4896
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by fr4896 »

Toodo wrote:I just made a torrent of it.

It doesn't work for me with rutorrent. :-/
But thanks for the effort.
Required
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Required »

Great quality, and liked the idea.

Sadly, It didn't worked for me. Let me tell you why. (Please, read the following as a constructive critic. It didn't worked FOR ME, and all my criticism is based on MY personal preference. I know A LOT of people will find it awesome)

I think some beats are a bit random, and didn't match the music. The basic idea behind it is cool, but I find very complex all that score system. I just want to jerk off, don't want to be counting points. But the thing that kind of ruined my experience was the girl selection. Again, ANOTHER cock hero video with too many skinny girls. I got kind of bored...too many staring at the camera...too many flat chested girls...

But, that was just for me. As you can see, is just about personal preference. Technically, the video is great, and you found a top quality material, and merged it into a interesting story.

Congratulations! :smile:
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Ghingis wrote:I just played it through, this was awesome.

It was not easy, but also not too hard. There were one or two points where I had to strengthen my will :)

Cannot wait the next episode, keep up the good work!
Is it possible that I have 140VP and a divine summoning if I went straight forward to the end of the bonus round?
I counted 60VP until the end of Canto, but it says you have 75VP :-(
Hey Ghingis, I'm so glad you liked it. Sounds like you played the EGURS too, which is good to hear. Designing the game aspect is something we had in mind all along but I had a helluva time trying to figure out how to implement such an aspect. We started to give up on it. When we were ready to release it sans the RPG aspect, I suddenly had an epiphany while trying to sleep and quickly shared the idea with Raga and we both loved it - so that was the big delay about 3 weeks ago, which led to having to create the Epilogues and the intro to explain it, and then back track and enter in all the time stamps of them etc. The key to the epiphany to make it a choose your own style was realizing that we could offer the notion of letting the viewer release at various points in the video with each one having a consequence/reward fate that differs round to round. That was the springboard for everything else, then I called upon my knowledge of RPGs and started to come up with ways to modify your gaming experience via skill acquisitions and activation of them that change the experience and interactively modify the story on an individual level.

I have a long history of playing pen and paper RPGs with friends since I was in grade school, so it's something near and dear to my heart - and to be able to combine it with a CH is really fantastic for me. It was just really hard to fathom how to do it. And then to make it so that it works for all of our upcoming vids to set in same universe was a really good way to keep it going.
If you played the whole video (prior to bonus) you would have had 90 points. Each round (song) is 15 and there are 6 songs. Thanks you pointed out an error. Prior to the bonus round it says only 75, and should be 90. I'm a writer not a mathematician LOL. If you play the bonus round you would earn 15 for part one, making 105, and then if you release in the end you get 50 more for a total of 155. If you did not release in the end, you get 25 for a total of 130. And by completing up through Charons 2 scenes, you learn Divine Summoning, as well.
Thanks.
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Required wrote:Great quality, and liked the idea.

Sadly, It didn't worked for me. Let me tell you why. (Please, read the following as a constructive critic. It didn't worked FOR ME, and all my criticism is based on MY personal preference. I know A LOT of people will find it awesome)

I think some beats are a bit random, and didn't match the music. The basic idea behind it is cool, but I find very complex all that score system. I just want to jerk off, don't want to be counting points. But the thing that kind of ruined my experience was the girl selection. Again, ANOTHER cock hero video with too many skinny girls. I got kind of bored...too many staring at the camera...too many flat chested girls...

But, that was just for me. As you can see, is just about personal preference. Technically, the video is great, and you found a top quality material, and merged it into a interesting story.

Congratulations! :smile:
Thanks for the feedback, bud. As I said a number of times, we realized that it would not cater to all preferences. And as I said, the points and game are not required to enjoy it as just a fap-a-thon. And we kept the points simple and easy to add so that one does not need to keep pen and paper handy; it should be easy mental math - which seemed pragmatic. And I appreciate all comments even those that aren't all positive. I appreciate you pointing out things that were done well too; it's nice that even if it's not ones style preference, they can still remark objectively. The quality of it was important to Raga, and the story was vitally important to us both - me especially. So that was our focus.

You're right about the choice of actresses, I am hopeful and intending to include more busty babes in the next one. I did get a few in there that honors my screen-name here at least including one of the main characters. Raga and I differ in our preference of body type but were also very respectful of each others preferences and I know we want to cater to many tastes. I imagine the next may have a little more hardcore too. But we plan to do four or five just of INFERNO, so there's plenty of opportunities to experience some different aspects of tastes.
thats why I was so glad to use the gal we used in the bonus round - because she has amazing breasts! And Virgo who was a main character is quite curvy, and I adore her.
Thanks for checking it out.
-TL
Last edited by Tittyluvr1334 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

privatetease wrote:I've played almost all cock hero videos and can say for sure that your work is just awesome :w00t: waiting for Canto II :rolleyes:
Thanks, man!

Canto II is already in the works. We have 7 or 8 scenes already plotted out. We have 3 of them already with the right material and direction for them and have cast the roles for prime antagonists so were on our way. My kids return to school in a month which will make working on these exorbitantly more easier.

-TL
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

A Virtue Point total error was unveiled to me.
Read this if you've played through the video
After your second encounter with Charon, the cut-scene says "Congratulations - you earned 75 VPs". This should actually be 90.
For those who finished the video, you have 15 more VPs than you thought you had.

-TL
Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Alex69 »

With all due respect, I think I'm going to play it like a traditional CH with story, like the Fantasy series.
I'm not that much into perks and RPGs... it's a bit odd for me carry the count of VPs and all that stuff while trying to inmerse in the story. And stroke. And enjoy.

Hope you don't mind, I think I will appreciate equally your work, TL & Raga.

BTW: I'm going to download it from MEGA.
If there is eventually a working torrent, I will help seeding.
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Alex69 wrote:With all due respect, I think I'm going to play it like a traditional CH with story, like the Fantasy series.
I'm not that much into perks and RPGs... it's a bit odd for me carry the count of VPs and all that stuff while trying to inmerse in the story. And stroke. And enjoy.

Hope you don't mind, I think I will appreciate equally your work, TL & Raga.

BTW: I'm going to download it from MEGA.
There is a torrent already upthread. I'll move the link to the original post.

Good luck and have fun.

NOTE: for the record the VPs are easy to add, and each Epilogue or the end if you make it that far, tells you how much you earned so you don't need to keep track.
Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alex69 »

Tittyluvr1334 wrote:
Alex69 wrote: BTW: I'm going to download it from MEGA.
As another user has said, the torrent is not working (I have it in the uTorrent client)
No seeds, no peers, no activity.
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

Alex69 wrote:
Tittyluvr1334 wrote:
Alex69 wrote: BTW: I'm going to download it from MEGA.
As another user has said, the torrent is not working (I have it in the uTorrent client)
No seeds, no peers, no activity.

eeeg, okay. Thanks. Let me know if the status changes.
Ragaraja
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ragaraja »

Very possible the torrent creator didn't realize he needed to seed it for a good while in order for it to work. Hopefully he can get it going or someone else can jump in to fill the gap quickly.

Thanks to everyone who is playing.
morewanking
Explorer
Explorer

Post by morewanking »

Toodo wrote:I just made a torrent of it.

It don't work. Your torrent don't have trackers added. Also you disabled DHT/peer search.
I am not a english speaking person, but I hope that you can understand my description of a problem.
Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alex69 »

Now the downloaded file -from mega- is corrupted, and have to re-download again.

This makes it even more exciting! :-P