Want to be controlled for 7 days? Willing to trade?

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Xardas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Want to be controlled for 7 days? Willing to trade?

Post by Xardas »

I hope there'll be another round sometimes. As a switch, this sounded really interesting. Oh well, I'm just being late to the party, as usual. :closedeyes:
ashplosh
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by ashplosh »

I see no one has commented on this yet, did the game work out for anyone? I had the person i was controlling just stop coming to the site, so who ever he was controlling probably got the shaft. And the person who was supposed to be controlling me, just ignored me. I would be wary about doing another one of these. It's a cool concept but a lot of people seem too flaky to stick with it.
Manbat
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): Christine, my lovely pain-slut, who I love to torture.

Post by Manbat »

I liked the idea of the game, and if someone isn't givinig the orders and task, I take the place.
Anybody how want to try obey me, e-mail me.

I normaly like tease and denial, spanking, crossdressing, and, if possible, some outdoors. No public exposition or anything, but something like, "stay in panties all day. You can wear male underwears over it if you like" I find fun. I will probably want pics, no face of course. But any of my habits can be adapted for your likes, dislikes, limits and desire.

No ilegal, no family, no drugs, no public exposure, no permanent physical or psycological damage or anything like that. The basic.

When you e-mail me, send me your likes, dislikes, limits and desire. Also send when you want to begin and your equipments. Try to put details, cause I will make the orders with your e-mail as base. So if don't say you don't do pics, I will assume you have no problem. And remember, one of the rules of the game is "Obey anything the controller say", ignoring danger and potential idiotic things. I will try not do any of these.

Expecting players.
Manbat
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): Christine, my lovely pain-slut, who I love to torture.

Post by Manbat »

My e-mail isn't working as it should, so if I take too long to answer, PM me.
pedro1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pedro1 »

if there is anyone here looking forward to trying this PM me
josef
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): none :(

Post by josef »

currently owned by princess penelope but would be interested in the joining in another round at a latter date

am i right in thinking that 2 pepole basically be switches for 2 weeks taking turns to be submissive (i presume most of us are subs) or is it more like a chain for example a tops b c tob d e tops f then after a week b tops c d tops e f tops a
both seem like good ideas the chain seems a little less reliable as if someone backs out it kinda screws 2 pepole
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servus »

Even though the game is officially closed I can see that there are still quite a few people around searching for someone.
I would be interested, too. Of course I´m willing to dominate you in exchange.
There are a few points that are important for me:

-First of all: I am 100% straight. Of course I accept people being homosexual but it is a definite personal turn-off for me. As it is the internet there would not be any problem in pretending to be a mistress during the time of the power exchange.

-I would like to have a chat before about some general real life things to see what is possible and what is not. For example no one can expect his slave to be ready at 9am if he starts working at 8am.

That´s pretty much it, so if you agree to that please give it a try. :wave:
ds13sp21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ds13sp21 »

is game full ? willing to do this