Written blow-jobs

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
anything4utvbi
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): I have no owner :-(

Re: Written blow-jobs

Post by anything4utvbi »

I'd love one please
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

The offer is now closed.

I'll take new blow jobs in 2h45 from now.
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

teasemesub wrote:Wow just in time,

6" dick uncut clean dick for you.
little hairy,
brown and like lots of cock licking and ball licking ~~~ enjoy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I kneel in front of you and delicately take your cock in my fingers. It is already semi-erect, the head peeking through its hood. I drop a few kisses all over it to welcome it and immediately I see it grow bolder. It swells to full length, darting at my face, and I actually have to crawl a bit backwards to prevent it from bouncing against my face. The head is now well out of its sheath and I softly lick the droplet of precum that points from its eye.

I then begin to lick the shaft, several times, making sure I have curled my tongue all around it. I can feel it live against my tongue. Leaning forward, I push my face against your thigh and delicately grab your balls with my lips, making sure my teeth stay out of the way. I lick your hairy balls with devotion while your cock moves and throb against my face, its sweat wetting my cheeks.

Once I have gotten your balls all shiny with my saliva, I go back to your cock head which is now entirely out of its hood and has turned to a darker shade of brown. Opening my mouth wide, I slide it around your dick, pressing my lips as I move down your shaft until the head is well inside my mouth. I then begin to suck, my cheeks caving in around your cock, while I play with the neck of your cock-head with the tip of my tongue.

I feel your hard cock throb and I keep sucking and moving my head back and forth, until I hear you groan and get all rigid as the salty taste of your sperm invade my mouth. I keep sucking and licking, swallowing your cum in the process, until your cock is all limp and shiny with my saliva.
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

dlugi22 wrote:Mmm...can you take it all?
So, once again:
dlugi22 wrote:I'd love one too! Actually I would love it to be more than one (forced orgasms are so delicious).

I'm uncut, shaved, free of chastity (at the moment) and white (caucasian). My cock is 16 cm long, (6 1/2 inch)... I like many things about blow jobs but being at your mercy and enjoying things you'd want me to enjoy is turning me on the most. So, looking forward to what you will give me :)
Great dare, I must say
As I enter your room I am surprised to see you spread-eagled on your bed, your wrists and ankles bound to the bed posts. I remove all my clothes and climb on the bed. I straddle your chest, facing you, and pinch your nipples hard. Then I shove a double dildo into your mouth. I turn around and slowly sit down on the dildo protruding from your mouth.

"You don't care if I take some pleasure while I work on your dick?"

Once my pussy has fully engulfed the dildo and I almost sitting on your face, I lean forward towards your cock, which is now fully erect, aiming at the ceiling like a tower of flesh and pulsating blood. I immediately engulf it in my mouth, sucking its unsheathed head, turning my head around in a spiralling motion, while my tongue is evilly active around the crown of your cock.

All the while I am bouncing my butt on your face, shoving the dildo in and out of my pussy, which is drooling abundantly over your face.

I hold the base of your cock firmly in my hands to keep it straight as I go down your shaft, deeper at each repetition, sucking hard on your cock on the way out, as if I could pull the sperm out of your balls by creating a strong enough vacuum.

I can feel that you are about to come. Your cock is throbbing madly, your bound limbs are clenching, your breathing is faster. Just as I feel the sperm about to burst out, I get upright, giving your cock a last and strong sucking. I sit all the way down on your face, shoving the dildo even deeper into my vagina and pressing my buttocks against your face.

With my fingers I orientate your cock so that it spurts all its cum over your belly, way clear from my body. I then massage the warm, sticky stuff all over your belly and chest and, finally, getting off the dildo, I smear the cum over your face, finally cleaning my hands into your hair.
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

anything4utvbi wrote:these are some pics of me.

http://submissive-sissy-slut.tumblr.com ... 1838212755

http://submissive-sissy-slut.tumblr.com ... 0880169928

http://submissive-sissy-slut.tumblr.com ... 5565735201

http://submissive-sissy-slut.tumblr.com ... 5174471373

X
My mouth aching from the preceding blow-jobs I enter your room and as I see a woman waiting for me I welcome the change. But you lift your skirt and I see a caged cock under it. I scratch my head. That's a new experience and I'm not sure how I shall proceed.

Anyway, I get down on my knees in front of you and look at your encaged cock. Thankfully, the cage is not too small and its bars are placed along your shaft. I begin by blowing my warm breath upon it and I see it react, swelling until it fills the cage entirely. Its flesh is actually bulging around the bars. Good!

I put the cage into my mouth. The feeling is very strange but I do get a taste and a feel of your cock through the bars. I begin to suck and move my lips along the curved cage, pressing my lips against your bulging flesh as much as possible. I can feel you react with short moans.

Your cock-head is all crammed against the tip of the cage. I wonder if this is painful. Holding the cage up, I push my tongue between the bars, trying to lick the area just behind the head, turning all around it, leaving no area free of saliva. I see precum dripping and I lick it expertly.

Anyway, not having full access to your cock is a bit frustrating and I turn to your balls, which are cleanly shaved and soft. I lick them passionately, glad to have an unhindered access to your flesh at last. I keep licking them for a long time before coming back to your encaged cock.

The poor thing is all cramped in its cage, unable to grow to full erection. I realise suddenly that that must be rather painful and that there is no way you will be able to cum with that cage on. As your time is elapsed, I give a last and long lick to your cage and go away with a sorry look on my face.
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

Done with that batch.

I'll open the "desk" once again in one hour. Get ready with your cock. If you have special requests, do not hesitate to express them.

In the mean time, if you have liked what I have done, you can help me here: [link no long valid] Make sure to press the "SUB" button.
Last edited by Aurelie.Catena on Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

You can apply again for a blow-job. My mouth will remain open for the next 15 minutes.

Make sure to describe your cock/pussy and any speciality you'd like me to perform on it.
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

Offer closed. Thankfully, I have no more work to do.

The next offer will come on Monday. Have a nice week-end everybody!
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

My dare Master was impressed by my blow-jobs and decided to release me early.

So, this dare is closed. Thanks to all those who contributed their cock and sperm to my job.
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by crazyxxx »

I must say I'm impressed by the dares you get from your Master and hope you'll get more :)

I wouldn't mind to get one like that myself :innocent:
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

crazyxxx wrote:I must say I'm impressed by the dares you get from your Master and hope you'll get more :)

He he! You came too late for that... Maybe on another occasion?
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by crazyxxx »

Aurelie.Catena wrote:
crazyxxx wrote:I must say I'm impressed by the dares you get from your Master and hope you'll get more :)

He he! You came too late for that... Maybe on another occasion?
I meant the dare, not the blow-job :-P
anything4utvbi
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): I have no owner :-(

Post by anything4utvbi »

Mmmmmm, frustrating and fantastic. Thankyou.

X x x
Aurelie.Catena
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Aurelie.Catena »

I'm exploring my fantasies further here: http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 57#p172838