New Project started! Your Suggestions now!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Ganky
Explorer
Explorer

Re: New Project started! Your Suggestions now!

Post by Ganky »

MusicMike wrote:Ganky, I suggest some special sound stimulus for the breaks. The buggers should have it too easy and should be afraid to touch themselves and look away :) .

If you can put some dream images together for the breaks and send me an example sequence (640x360 H264 Quicktime or the like would do), I could put some sounds to that, something I am very good at.

And of course I'd perform mixing duties, if you're in need or would like it. I can touch up and mix the audio of the original video, ridding it of noise, bad sounds and making it sound better in general, never mind balancing the hot moments against the musc and the beat sounds well.

Please PM me if you're interested in using me :) .
can you fix the sound if i already put music sound beats and video sound together?
i think you will need my whole project to do that.
Can you send me an example of what you mean by sound stimulus? Thanks!
Edgemycock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Edgemycock »

Big natural breasts, redheads, tit sex, and surprises, like rounds that continue/start unexpectedly, or other surprises you come up with, just something different..
MusicMike
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MusicMike »

Ganky wrote:
MusicMike wrote:Ganky, I suggest some special sound stimulus for the breaks. The buggers should have it too easy and should be afraid to touch themselves and look away :) .

If you can put some dream images together for the breaks and send me an example sequence (640x360 H264 Quicktime or the like would do), I could put some sounds to that, something I am very good at.

And of course I'd perform mixing duties, if you're in need or would like it. I can touch up and mix the audio of the original video, ridding it of noise, bad sounds and making it sound better in general, never mind balancing the hot moments against the musc and the beat sounds well.

Please PM me if you're interested in using me :) .
can you fix the sound if i already put music sound beats and video sound together?
i think you will need my whole project to do that.
I can't pick apart stuff that's mixed, so what I would need is an audio downmix per sound group. The groups are music non-overlapping only, so that may need to be two downmixes, then original video audio, the beat track if you've made it and last but not least the effects you've put in.

That would enable me to get the most out of a mix, by having all elements available for maximum flexiblity. All it takes is to have one mixdown of each element group. There's no need to hand me any of your project files.

One thing I would need is a video export, and that would be fine using 360p or 540p(960x540), H264 Quicktime. That's sufficient to get a good overview for the mix.

We'd go back and forth over elements, what you need, what you want, throw ideas in there and finally when you're happy, we have a mix you can layback on to your video.

Can you send me an example of what you mean by sound stimulus? Thanks!
Right now I'll describe some ideas I have. I'll pick a little sequence later today and put some ideas to that as a full test.

The breaks are around 30 seconds long. My first idea was to feature a rather mellow beat and some ambient sounds, to which we mix a rythmic collage of moans and breathing sounds, little in the first, more and more in each break to ramp up the difficulty.

I'll prepare some clips with some simple breathing sounds as an example. We'd need to make the music ourselves though or find something appropriate. For the demo I'll use Marconi's Weightless track, which runs at a soothing 60 bpm and is meant to relax people.
Last edited by MusicMike on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
MusicMike
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MusicMike »

Ok, here we go. I've tossed Marconi's track and create a little something for a 30 second break.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7898n97xre8jahx (7 MB Rar-compressed 44kHz,24-bit,stereo WAV)
pwd: Q'se6FT;q+X2MkLgd\nH

See how that goes with any of your break sequences.
Ganky
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ganky »

Archive Download Blocked

so sad i cant download it.
MusicMike
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MusicMike »

Interesting. Those folks are Mediafire won't allow more downloads for encrypted files. Oh well. Reuploading, unencrypted this time.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pc6ohmdkyyxa4b2

Any recommendations for other filesharing services ?. I don't want to put anyone through some ad/spam trap, so any warnings are appreciated. I don't like places that say "don't lock/seal your car/letter, we want to get in and take a look around". Pretty whimpy of Mediafire.
Ganky
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ganky »

Gary138 wrote:section just on Stoya.! Dont think there is one yet with just a whole round with just her.
i kinda like her, think this might happen.
x802snow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by x802snow »

Ganky wrote:
Gary138 wrote:section just on Stoya.! Dont think there is one yet with just a whole round with just her.
i kinda like her, think this might happen.
FYI... I might already have a scene devoted all to her already built for my next vid. Not looking to stop you, but I figured I'd let you know.
wolleby
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wolleby »

better do a full section on alektra blue , kayden , carmen luvana or maybe chanel preston ! those bitches fucking rock :smart:

and for the tease i recommend taking stuff from the elite tv girls like danica , dionne, lilly or some stuff from leanna decker (check her out)

lucy pinder or emma glover would we killing it as well !

hope those suggestions fit your taste , would rly like to see some of them ! :innocent: