NEW EPISODE - Cock Hero : Shemale Starlets

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

tommmmmm
Explorer
Explorer

Re: NEW EPISODE - Cock Hero : Shemale Starlets

Post by tommmmmm »

please keep on seeding it :)
dolomite13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dolomite13 »

This is the first CH video that I couldn't beat and it got me with about two minutes to go.

Now if I can only find some good After Effects templates to use to make a countdown/break round and to make that awesome progress bar to show how much time is left in the round I could start assembling the video i'm working on.

Great Job!!!

=D=
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Frivolous »

dolomite13 wrote:This is the first CH video that I couldn't beat and it got me with about two minutes to go.

Now if I can only find some good After Effects templates to use to make a countdown/break round and to make that awesome progress bar to show how much time is left in the round I could start assembling the video i'm working on.

Great Job!!!

=D=
Nice! Well I did save the best for last, so that's understandable :-D . the countdown is just a timer, i found a tutorial online for that -- I think this is it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFFiWQhnfGo it's kind of shitty, but it showed me where i was supposed to be looking. and you can make it whatever font you want basically. The progress bar wasn't that hard either. all it is is a line, and i animate the movement to slowly move across the screen. the first key frame is at the beginning and the last key frame is at the end of the sequence. But yeah if that's what you're concerned about then you must be close to completing it! I'm excited to see it!
ckyfan
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by ckyfan »

Downloading it now!! Thanks for making it!
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Frivolous »

Thanks everyone for the great feedback! I'm glad people enjoyed this one! I will be gearing up for Part II soon, I was wondering if anyone had ideas for who I should feature next

reply or PM me with who you want to see!

-Frivolous
Deep
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Deep »

Frivolous wrote:Thanks everyone for the great feedback! I'm glad people enjoyed this one! I will be gearing up for Part II soon, I was wondering if anyone had ideas for who I should feature next

reply or PM me with who you want to see!

-Frivolous
Hey, my first post since i finally decided to make an account, but i was really surprised to not see Sarina Valentina in the video since she's the hottest trans next to Bailey. Maybe you should use her in your next video.

Though finding footage may be difficult since i think she fucks a lot of guys instead of getting fucked, which i know is a turn off to a lot of people including myself. There's decent stuff out there of her though so i'm sure you'll manage. I remember one video that was her and Bailey, so that's a double whammy right there!