Let's Play a Game!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
atYourService
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Let's Play a Game!

Post by atYourService »

Miss,

i would like to join the game at spot #2. Lat orgasm was 1/29
Mistressdomme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mistressdomme »

Disappointed that my lucky 7 didn't come up as I'm getting so desperate now but am more tha happy to keep denying myself even the arousing sensation of an edge for Goddess Amber.

My last orgasm was on the 26th January 2011
dubble wrote:Ooooooohhh, looks like Mistressdomme is the only slow kitty to report Her last orgasm! *hoping there's a public punishment*
You wish! You're the one who needs a long, hard punishing for making such an outrageous comment
:whip: :whip: . Do Your worst to this little snitch Goddess.
edgingaddict
Explorer
Explorer

Post by edgingaddict »

I am wondering if there is any chance to get into your game? I think I was too late to apply for your slots. Is there any chance?

How are you doing boys under her control :-P
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

Mistressdomme wrote:Disappointed that my lucky 7 didn't come up as I'm getting so desperate now but am more tha happy to keep denying myself even the arousing sensation of an edge for Goddess Amber.

My last orgasm was on the 26th January 2011
dubble wrote:Ooooooohhh, looks like Mistressdomme is the only slow kitty to report Her last orgasm! *hoping there's a public punishment*
You wish! You're the one who needs a long, hard punishing for making such an outrageous comment
:whip: :whip: . Do Your worst to this little snitch Goddess.
Snitch? It's very plain on Sweet Miss's list for all to see... and actually I was hoping the 'punishment' would be something like 10 forced orgasms while You are gagged & hogtied... or maybe something live in the chatroom between You two! :w00t: Not too bad for a 'punishment, is it? :-D This kitten just wanted to help! :whistle: :yes: Besides, what could be a 'punishment' when it comes from sweet Miss Amber? ;-)
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
Mistressdomme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mistressdomme »

Gagged? :-O Hogtied? :-O Forced orgasms? :-O Live in chat? :-O I wonder if Goddess Amber will get some naughty ideas when She reads this. I’m getting wet just thinking about it.    
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

Oh my.... Next roll is Thursday, where only two of you will be allowed to cum, and in the meantime, all you kittens just get to edge.....and edge....and edge.... Well, ~almost~ all of you kittens.... :-P

And with the new "Bath Time" tease and all...... :whistle: :-D :lol:

This is just delicious... :-P
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
lockgrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lockgrid »

ballsfull wrote:Oh my.... Next roll is Thursday, where only two of you will be allowed to cum, and in the meantime, all you kittens just get to edge.....and edge....and edge.... Well, ~almost~ all of you kittens.... :-P

And with the new "Bath Time" tease and all...... :whistle: :-D :lol:

This is just delicious... :-P
Thanks for the update ballsfull lol 6 edges down 12 more to go before even the possibility of cumming...
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

Mistressdomme wrote:Gagged? :-O Hogtied? :-O Forced orgasms? :-O Live in chat? :-O I wonder if Goddess Amber will get some naughty ideas when She reads this. I’m getting wet just thinking about it.    
That's the spirit! I knew You'd 'take one' for us denied kittens! *imagines Sweet Miss buckling on a strapon... to Your face while using a Hitachi & hot wax on You.* :whistle: :evil: Would She stop at 'just' 10 forced orgasms? :huh:

Would Her wetness that runs down that strapon & onto Your gagged face make You wetter, make You cum easier, cum more?
Would You, writhing in tight bondage underneath Her from orgasm after orgasm, help Her have more orgasms, more wetness running down Your face to stimulate You even further? :hmmm: What a fabulous cycle it could be, no? :huh: :-D

jslutt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jslutt »

Dear Miss,

Is there a procedure for joining the game? Could I be allowed next in slot 4, please? (I just rolled a 4)

Thank you, Miss!
Mistressdomme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mistressdomme »

This slave is starting to find her number zero incredibly hard to cope with now. I'm now allowed to touch myself but am still not permitted to edge. Don't know how much longer I can last. It might only be a matter of time before I get a little too horny and go too far! The fear of punishment from Miss Amber just arouses me even more. Here's hoping for lucky number seven tomorrow. I'm getting desperate.
dubble wrote:That's the spirit! I knew You'd 'take one' for us denied kittens! *imagines Sweet Miss buckling on a strapon... to Your face while using a Hitachi & hot wax on You.* Would She stop at 'just' 10 forced orgasms?

Would Her wetness that runs down that strapon & onto Your gagged face make You wetter, make You cum easier, cum more?
Would You, writhing in tight bondage underneath Her from orgasm after orgasm, help Her have more orgasms, more wetness running down Your face to stimulate You even further? What a fabulous cycle it could be, no?
You paint an excellent picture Dubble. Very arousing. This slave would of course gladly accept any number of forced orgasms that Miss wished to give her (not that I would have a choice if tied down!)
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

So, MD, since Miss Amber's new tease "Bath Time" came out, just between us little kitties, how many times have you touched yourself, imagining that it was you and Miss in that tease...??

That help, sweetie??

Regardless, I'm ~sure~ everyone's "pulling for you" :-P to get that seven as well.... :whistle:
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
Mistressdomme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mistressdomme »

Long story short, up until right now, the only times I was permitted to even touch myself were immediately before and after I got a bath/shower (funnily enough). Being in the exact same setting as that tease meant that I couldn’t help but fantasise about it ALL six times I’ve played with myself since Miss Amber’s bath tease was published – always being careful to pull myself away before that all important edge (which is difficult with thoughts of a bubbled-up, near-naked Miss Amber in your head let me assure you!)

If we all wish and pray for number seven as a whole, I'm sure it'll come up next. Believe in the power of positive thinking!
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

ballsfull wrote:So, MD, since Miss Amber's new tease "Bath Time" came out, just between us little kitties, how many times have you touched yourself...??
Balls.... I was thinking She probably touched just once... for the past 2 1/2 days straight! ;-) :lol: I sure would love to have those soaking wet panties of Hers! :w00t: :yes:

What do You think, Mistressdomme. Might You consider auctioning off Yor teased, wet, worn, delicious, personally scented panties? :-D I'd even wish for #7 so You'd get to cum in them! :yes:

lockgrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lockgrid »

I'm starting to regret taking number 6, so many edges but no chance of release. :-/
Mistressdomme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mistressdomme »

dubble wrote:What do You think, Mistressdomme. Might You consider auctioning off Yor teased, wet, worn, delicious, personally scented panties? I'd even wish for #7 so You'd get to cum in them!
No can do. I’m afraid you’ll just have to live with the fact that my wet, skimpy panties are staying with me and are not for sale. Feel free to think about them while you're doing one of your edges though by all means. It's also good to see someone else is now on board wishing for lucky seven. All together now - send out positive vibes tomorrow evening before Miss Amber rolls the die.