[New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Andrus
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

Post by Andrus »

boundupone wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:30 pm Hi guys,

I have had to remove the stim files as I received legal threats that I had breached another parties copyrighted work. As they could not specify exactly which files they owned I have had to remove all the files.

Sorry.
I'm very much sympathise with your frustration. Rather than encouraging a community where people innovate and share information, it seems that a certain website and maybe a certain person wants to "corner the market" through such legal threats. It might be prudent for the community to start again somewhere else with an understanding that such IP threats is not compatible with membership.

I wanted to take the time to thank you for your efforts.
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by RemiHiyama »

boundupone wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:30 pm As they could not specify exactly which files they owned I have had to remove all the files.
I would not be surprised under the circumstances if they didn't actually own any of the files.
Auto: Replaces selected instances of the word "not" with the word "definitely".
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by boundupone »

Hi guys,

I will now make no further changes to this tease (I just republished with a couple of small alterations to some text, removed the alexa controlled self bondage texts and a couple of other small tweaks).

I now plan to work on the second session in this series. I do not have a detailed plan yet, but intend to release teases for each day you spend at the experiment. This means my long term plan is for there to be at least 14 different teases in this series (one per day but possibly more than one for some days).

I am not sure when I will have time to really work on the next tease properly, but am starting some planning for it now.

If you have any suggestions or requests for the future sessions or what you would like to see in these teases, please let me know on this thread or drop me a pm

Cheers
Try anything once!
ridgeracer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ridgeracer »

This is by far my go to estim when in bondage. Love it!
That said the last 4 times I used this tease it crashed on me [bummer when self bound.] Its crashed 3 times on the slide show that takes you to Bianca's slide show. One other time was random, I can't recall where it was the last time it crashed.
Hoping that this may get a fix in the near future.
Im using Chrome and playing on Milovana.
Thanks again for this great tease.
matra530
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by matra530 »

Sorry for the stupid question. Is there a way for me wiht low english knowledge and basic IT know how to create the offline version of this great gameplay?

I´ve downloaded the images and the code from the googledrive from boundupon. From vaginal_itch the Guide me files.
Now I´m sitting here and try to create a working modus. But the results are a litte bit pure.
matra530
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by matra530 »

sorry. I mean "poor"
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

ridgeracer wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:25 pm This is by far my go to estim when in bondage. Love it!
That said the last 4 times I used this tease it crashed on me [bummer when self bound.] Its crashed 3 times on the slide show that takes you to Bianca's slide show. One other time was random, I can't recall where it was the last time it crashed.
Hoping that this may get a fix in the near future.
Im using Chrome and playing on Milovana.
Thanks again for this great tease.
Sorry. Not online much right now so not had a chance to check this. I wonder if this is same memory leak discussed in other threads? Glad you like the tease and sorry it isn’t working for you (does it crash for everyone? Please let me know if works for you at the moment)

FYI I am not far from finishing next tease but with current world situation and family home all day every day not sure when I can finish. But to whet your appetite the next tease is all about edging!
Try anything once!
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

Oh super excited for an edging tease. Already looking forward to what you produce in the future. Any chance you might incorporate a bit of red light green light too?
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

ZeeWW wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:35 pm Oh super excited for an edging tease. Already looking forward to what you produce in the future. Any chance you might incorporate a bit of red light green light too?
Hi, not planning to in this one. But how would you use red light green light in an estim based tease? Always looking for new ideas to include
Try anything once!
estimguy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by estimguy »

boundupone wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:50 am Sorry. Not online much right now so not had a chance to check this. I wonder if this is same memory leak discussed in other threads? Glad you like the tease and sorry it isn’t working for you (does it crash for everyone? Please let me know if works for you at the moment)
Hi, I have tried to analyze the crash and finally found a missing audio file reference. On page Mistres31-4 a file named whip1.mp3 is used, which does not seem to exist. This could probably be a reason for the tease to crash.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

drahdewixpfeifferl wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:28 pm
boundupone wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:50 am Sorry. Not online much right now so not had a chance to check this. I wonder if this is same memory leak discussed in other threads? Glad you like the tease and sorry it isn’t working for you (does it crash for everyone? Please let me know if works for you at the moment)
I ran the first version of the tease and in this one it works. Maybe this will help finding the problem :wave:
Thanks for checking, when I have time I can compare the two
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

estimguy wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:46 pm
Hi, I have tried to analyze the crash and finally found a missing audio file reference. On page Mistres31-4 a file named whip1.mp3 is used, which does not seem to exist. This could probably be a reason for the tease to crash.
Thanks, just corrected and republished the tease. Hopefully that will sort it, so please let me know if it is working now
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

drahdewixpfeifferl wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:39 pm
boundupone wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:53 am Thanks, just corrected and republished the tease. Hopefully that will sort it, so please let me know if it is working now
IT WORKS :w00t: :-P :thumbsup:

Thanks!
Awesome, love that people are still playing this so many months later
Try anything once!
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ZeeWW »

I'd just like to chime in with my thanks for for this V2 tease! As a pleasure, pain / bondage fan this tease hits so many of my buttons :-D I particularly enjoy your choice of images and the sections where they flash up and get quicker as the stim speeds up and increases.

Please tell me are developing another tease??
submalewillbow123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submalewillbow123 »

Just an update regarding the 2B. Im currently running the latest beta firmware and can confirm nothing has changed. The 2B still completely filters out short/sharp signals, so the pain files still don't work.