[RELEASE] Technical Forms - Complete Edition

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] Technical Forms - Complete Edition

Post by richman2 »

Hi! Will only go into everything shortly and then resume working on the files...
avatarbr wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:57 am
BUT, I loved the village idea. Please save a little house for me. I think Destiny and Catie could live there, and then I could expand their story. With a exclusive house, I could experiment more without messing with your progression.

I am not a big fan of waiting, but I understand your idea. Could be better make something you can't go back, like "travel to the village take too long, you will not be able to go back to the temple today, and will sleep in the village"

Anyway, I feel you are working on the 'New Mistress' path with that.
Okay, will reserve a place for them. It's still in the making. Just setting the stage and stuff and I want to use more mapping in the village. Like opening doors by clicking on them, which requires even more time.

With waiting, yes I know but... be nice to the gods and you don't nee dto wait too long ;) We will see, it's just early stage. I'll now try to insert the competition I talked of. You're right it's already in teh files but just not bound in.

Re: creating beats... Yes I know it's pain in the ass to make good beats which even work smoothly with loops and are reliable and use the same "sound" as the rest of the beats. For why Mayuki/Masumi naming and for why 140-->180bps I dont know/ dont remember. Although beats wasnt my part I can imagine when you start with Dog 180 is kinda okay and then you have later made dragon or snake and relize it's too fast.

avatarbr wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:57 am Oh, talking about bug, there is a 'call cat-dragon' somewhere with a snake lost in the middle. I need to take note the next time this happens.
Oh yeah those copy/paste errors are hard to find in the calls... try to identify where.

avatarbr wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:57 am EDIT: finished, but some things did not trigger, and got some bugs. Not sure if just because you made a quick release.

- After finishing the side story and all the dojo teases, got an error:

Code: Select all

File "game/250from_lby_dojo.rpy", line 88, in script
    if rndojo1_active==False and rndojo2_active==False and rndojo3_active==False and rndojo4_active==False and rndojo5_active==False and rndojo_active==False and catie1_active==False and catie2_active==False and catie3_active==False and catie4_active==False and catie5_active==False: #prevent infinite loop
NameError: name 'rndojo_active' is not defined
Just forgot the "6" after last rndojo in rndojo_active==False
avatarbr wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:57 am Finished all the hunt quest, but did not get the lake teases. I even did the long wait in the lake, but I just get a 'nothing here yet ' message. Got a error when going to the lake once, but I can not reproduce that. Maybe where should trigger the teases?

I am not sure if you included the competition already You said "quick and dirty integration", but I am not sure if that was released.I see the file with the competition, but don't know if can trigger yet, because I could not start.

But I am sure I missed some China teases (I think I remeber playing more before), but her door is locked.

I wrote that in a hurry to not forget. Later I will see again.
On (your) lake teases: They appear with a certain (30%?) probability when you arrive at the lake AND you need to have visited the shrine before.

See woodhut-file; stroll to the lake menu option:
$tease=renpy.random.randint(1,100)
if tease<=30 and shrine_performed_today==True:
if lake_encounter1_done==False:
jump lake_encounter1
if lake_encounter2_done==False:
jump lake_encounter2
if lake_encounter3_done==False:
jump lake_encounter3

On China teases... that's possible. Things got pretty path dependent now. Like did you visit the Shrine that day already and stuff like that. I'd say the game approaches a stage where content is that rich and plenty that you won't necessarily encounter all possible encounters before "proeeding" to a next "stage" or "level" in the game. Buuuut might also be a bug :)

avatarbr wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:57 am EDIT 2:

Forget about something. I did not know about the loop option, so the last Catie encounter can work better with that. I uploaded a fix for that last encounter with her:
https://mega.nz/file/BEZl2YBY#xKQ5MNJpo ... speuu6an_Y
Okay took that.
avatarbr wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:57 am
Now, something stranger happened. I am not getting the random pictures when you perform in the Shrine. Just the background stay there. The edge works still.

Before that, I just discovered about random pictures and looked at the code. I used that on a test file, changing the folder, and worked. Can not be just a coincidence, even I using another instalation (2.15), I know the save file are shared in appdata.

So, something is going there.

EDIT3: :lol:

I am checking what could be, and maybe was a coincidence. What I did:

- run the test file on my current save, worked with both folders (my folder and the random folder)
- Loaded a older save and the shrine is ok there.

Checked the shrine_spirit variable in both, 8 in the old and 26 in the new. I changed the new for 8, but no luck.

But still, shows I visited as 19 days in a row. another save with 10 days in a row and spirit=11 worked.

EDIT4:

Did a few tests, and looks like when shrine_knowsboxedging = true give the error. I am not sure how that works, but the code is missing the '= True'.

ex:

if shrine_performed_today==False and shrine_knowsboxedging:
        show screen shrinemapped

EDIT again lol:

After testing with ==True, did not work.

Maybe is a problem with hiding the shrinemapped, because I chenged shrine_knowsboxedging to False, and that fixed.
mhhh will look into... probably it's about an image is in front of the slideshow or something. Cause shrinemapped is shown as screen while slideshow is shown as images. Might be screen covers images or something.
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

wowpeterpaulson wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:21 pm This is a great game. Thank you for sharing it!

I may have one idea for future releases: How about to sometimes change animal name audios to actual sounds made by these animals. What would you think of that? Like the gong sound is way better than saing "gong", right?
First thanks a lot for playing!
I'm not that sure regarding the animal sounds though. I feel like immersion to the game is higher cause different and according female voices for different characters are used commanding the Forms. With animal sounds it would be difficult.

But thanks for the idea - everything is welcome
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

richman2 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:45 pm
Okay, will reserve a place for them. It's still in the making. Just setting the stage and stuff and I want to use more mapping in the village. Like opening doors by clicking on them, which requires even more time.

Re: creating beats... Yes I know it's pain in the ass to make good beats which even work smoothly with loops and are reliable and use the same "sound" as the rest of the beats. For why Mayuki/Masumi naming and for why 140-->180bps I dont know/ dont remember. Although beats wasnt my part I can imagine when you start with Dog 180 is kinda okay and then you have later made dragon or snake and relize it's too fast.
No rush...I am working in other things (see in the end)
richman2 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:45 pm Oh yeah those copy/paste errors are hard to find in the calls... try to identify where.
I will see if I get these again and note what tease was. I am almost sure I got one with Kaho.
richman2 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:45 pm On (your) lake teases: They appear with a certain (30%?) probability when you arrive at the lake AND you need to have visited the shrine before.

oh, that is cool. There are just a few lake encounters, it's a good idea to hold a little. Like I found out, even the dojo teasess end quickly if you go there everyday. :lol:

Talking about that, I am working on something different.

I found you can use random quotes/phrases, and combine with your random pictures code, I think I can easy create encounter we can use over and over, and will get a different girl with different phrases and beats (the one you already implemented). I have over 500 lines from HoT taunts.

Could be put in the dojo after all the others are done, that way you always have a tease to play there, since should be your daily training. Well, can be put in any place TBH.

I just need to find out if 'jump' can go to a random 'label', and see if using variables I can reduce the code for the tease itself.

EDIT: I did a thing :-D :-D
Spoiler: show

label teste:

default avrndteasequote=["love watching you performing Masu.","It's so much fun watching you performing...","Watching you performing is very hot.","I love,watching you stroke your cock for me.","I know you love to perform for me.","Don't be shy. We both know you love to perform for me.","Does the fact,that I'm watching you pleasuring your cock turns you on?"]
    $av_rounds_goal = renpy.random.randint(3,7)
    $av_rounds_done =0
    hide dojo with dissolve
    show mayuki (12) at truecenter with dissolve
    call anriscreen

masumi "Let's train you {w=3}{nw}"

label testcontinue:
    show expression getRandomImage("mayuki4 holiday")  at truecenter with dissolve
    call callzhiyupickmasu
    scene bg_black
    $av_rounds_done+=1

$av_rnd_quote = renpy.random.randint(1,100)
    if av_rnd_quote<=50: #Chance should be smaller, that is just for test
        $ rd_quotes=renpy.random.choice(avrndteasequote) 
        masumi "[rd_quotes]{w=4}{nw}"
        scene bg_black

if av_rounds_done<av_rounds_goal: 
        jump testcontinue
    else:
        jump testend

label testend:

masumi "FINISHED {w=3}{nw}"

return
Would be cool if we could show the pictures in order (mostly are the girls progressive stripping), but I dont think this is so important.

But I think I can use renpy.random.randint to choose a random tease.

%(player_name)s do not work on the random quotes. If I can't find a way to works, I will just replace with something else.
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:08 pm

Talking about that, I am working on something different.

I found you can use random quotes/phrases, and combine with your random pictures code, I think I can easy create encounter we can use over and over, and will get a different girl with different phrases and beats (the one you already implemented). I have over 500 lines from HoT taunts.

Could be put in the dojo after all the others are done, that way you always have a tease to play there, since should be your daily training. Well, can be put in any place TBH.

I just need to find out if 'jump' can go to a random 'label', and see if using variables I can reduce the code for the tease itself.

EDIT: I did a thing :-D :-D

label teste:

default avrndteasequote=["love watching you performing Masu.","It's so much fun watching you performing...","Watching you performing is very hot.","I love,watching you stroke your cock for me.","I know you love to perform for me.","Don't be shy. We both know you love to perform for me.","Does the fact,that I'm watching you pleasuring your cock turns you on?"]
    $av_rounds_goal = renpy.random.randint(3,7)
    $av_rounds_done =0
    hide dojo with dissolve
    show mayuki (12) at truecenter with dissolve
    call anriscreen

masumi "Let's train you {w=3}{nw}"

label testcontinue:
    call callzhiyupickmasu
    scene bg_black
    $av_rounds_done+=1

$av_rnd_quote = renpy.random.randint(1,100)
    if av_rnd_quote<=50: #Chance should be smaller, that is just for test
        $ rd_quotes=renpy.random.choice(avrndteasequote) 
        masumi "[rd_quotes]{w=4}{nw}"
        scene bg_black

if av_rounds_done<av_rounds_goal: 
        jump testcontinue
    else:
        jump testend

label testend:

masumi "FINISHED {w=3}{nw}"

return
Would be cool if we could show the pictures in order (mostly are the girls progressive stripping), but I dont think this is so important.

But I think I can use renpy.random.randint to choose a random tease.

%(player_name)s do not work on the random quotes. If I can't find a way to works, I will just replace with something else.
Wow that's pretty cool! I here and there thought about making the text parts also random from a database but never proceeded. Also thought about passing the model name to a call for pics which would allow to have one single script for all calls.
Anyway... let me search, I made a script somewhere with generic pic names... currently building a new distribution so I dont wanna disturb that process, but must have been at the very beginning of second part with Shunka. Basically you construct the pic-name by a string and add a counter. Like "shunka10 (" [cnt] ")" ... but don't nail me on brackets and stuff, it's just to illustrate the point. Then it's not random but in order of the counter-variable, which, as an integer you can count up every round.

Vor the Player-Name... Why not saving @playername-thing in an ordinary Variable and read it out with [variable]?

Then there might be one issure I perceived with random.choice: It seems the numbers of expressions you can choose from is very limited. I got the limit in randommasu calls after dunno... 8 or 9 different expressions to choose from.
A dirty solution would be to let every expression be a call where again a list from expressions is called.

EDIT:
https://mega.nz/file/AsozgIBB#h83-FUqUh ... lsETX68up0

new competition is live though not yet tested (starts from small room), sidestorys should work, village start implemented, this and that corrected/ changed
Note to get the new competition started you need:
wizardlevel==20 and kaho_competition_enable==True and kaho_competition_done==False and daycount>(anrilastlivingvisitday+5):

Where Kaho_competition_enable gets True after ExpoMasu3. So in case use use a save state which did that already you won't have that variable set =True and need to change that as well as set anrilastlivingvisitday accordingly (captured at the last expo masu day too).
P.s.
There is a tiny "Update" button in the screen now to update the "points" you can use per day. Didnt find a better way to update the screen after a new day starts...
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

richman2 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:14 am Like "shunka10 (" [cnt] ")" ... but don't nail me on brackets and stuff, it's just to illustrate the point. Then it's not random but in order of the counter-variable, which, as an integer you can count up every round.
That looks cool. I was thinking about something like that. Good thing I rename all my pictures in this format :lol:

But what happens when there are no more pictures? Like, the last one is 18 and the script call the 19?
richman2 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:14 am Vor the Player-Name... Why not saving @playername-thing in an ordinary Variable and read it out with [variable]?
Good idea, I will try that. I know {w=4} works on the random quotes, but everything else fail to me. I will see that.
EDIT: I use [player_name] and that worked on normal lines, but not in the random quotes.

richman2 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:14 am Then there might be one issure I perceived with random.choice: It seems the numbers of expressions you can choose from is very limited. I got the limit in randommasu calls after dunno... 8 or 9 different expressions to choose from.
A dirty solution would be to let every expression be a call where again a list from expressions is called.
Oh....I have around 160 expressions...good thing I did split into 12 because I was afraid of something like that. I will test to see if all options are getting called.

EDIT: Just tested here, looks normal. 16 expressions, and did call all
richman2 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:14 am EDIT:

new competition is live though not yet tested (starts from small room), sidestorys should work, village start implemented, this and that corrected/ changed

P.s.
There is a tiny "Update" button in the screen now to update the "points" you can use per day. Didnt find a better way to update the screen after a new day starts...
:w00t:

I will look at that.

EDIT:

Just to make sure I am think right. That is what I will try to pick a random tease:

$av_chtease = renpy.random.randint(1,5)
    if av_chtease=1:   
        jump randtease1
    if av_chtease=2:   
        jump randtease2
    if av_chtease=3:   
        jump randtease3
    if av_chtease=4:   
        jump randtease4
    if av_chtease=5:   
        jump randtease5

label randtease1:

label randtease2:

label randtease3:
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

avatarbr wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:24 pm
richman2 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:14 am Like "shunka10 (" [cnt] ")" ... but don't nail me on brackets and stuff, it's just to illustrate the point. Then it's not random but in order of the counter-variable, which, as an integer you can count up every round.
That looks cool. I was thinking about something like that. Good thing I rename all my pictures in this format :lol:

But what happens when there are no more pictures? Like, the last one is 18 and the script call the 19?
richman2 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:14 am Vor the Player-Name... Why not saving @playername-thing in an ordinary Variable and read it out with [variable]?
Good idea, I will try that. I know {w=4} works on the random quotes, but everything else fail to me. I will see that.
EDIT: I use [player_name] and that worked on normal lines, but not in the random quotes.

richman2 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:14 am Then there might be one issure I perceived with random.choice: It seems the numbers of expressions you can choose from is very limited. I got the limit in randommasu calls after dunno... 8 or 9 different expressions to choose from.
Oh....I have around 160 expressions...good thing I did split into 12 because I was afraid of something like that. I will test to see if all options are getting called.

EDIT: Just tested here, looks normal. 16 expressions, and did call all
richman2 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:14 am EDIT:

P.s.
:w00t:

I will look at that.

EDIT:

Just to make sure I am think right. That is what I will try to pick a random tease:

$av_chtease = renpy.random.randint(1,5)
    if av_chtease=1:   
        jump randtease1
    if av_chtease=2:   
        jump randtease2
    if av_chtease=3:   
        jump randtease3
    if av_chtease=4:   
        jump randtease4
    if av_chtease=5:   
        jump randtease5

label randtease1:

label randtease2:

label randtease3:

just before I go to sleep...

Looked up the generic pic counter. You'll find it in D6 for your reference. As for max mhhh good question. Besides some fancy stuff (read in the folder and count files or something) I'd just lookup the max pic number in folder and write something like
if cnt<max
$cnt=cnt+1

where max is the max number you lookup.The code I used (without checking max pic no. was:

label shunkamonkey: 

default cnt=2
    image picture="shunka8 ([cnt])"

hide picture with dissolve
    $cnt+=1
    $picture="shunka8 ([cnt])"
    show picture with dissolve #3

Regarding choosing random teases... aaaahm yaaaa that would work, but look at that in dojotraining or also onsen... used it in various areas. The key is "reny.random.choice" followed by a list of expressions (strings which are labels) and then jump expression:
$dojotraining = renpy.random.choice(['dojotraining2', 'dojotraining3', 'dojotraining4', 'dojotraining5', 'dojotraining6', 'dojotraining8'])
hide dojo

jump expression dojotraining
This will select randomly a label, store it in the variable (here dojotraining) and then jump to that expression. You actually know the system. It's slightly easier than what you had in mind.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

richman2 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:52 pm just before I go to sleep...

Looked up the generic pic counter. You'll find it in D6 for your reference. As for max mhhh good question. Besides some fancy stuff (read in the folder and count files or something) I'd just lookup the max pic number in folder and write something like
if cnt<max
$cnt=cnt+1

where max is the max number you lookup.The code I used (without checking max pic no. was:

I could not make work with $cnt=cnt+1.

I will look later, I waste too much time looking for a way to fix the [player_name] problem without sucess and that exhausted me. But that method would be important for some folders where you have a room picture with another name, so you could skip it.

I made a list, there are at least 50 options for random teases (indoor). I don't think Kaho or Anri would fit there, but I pick Shunka and Misumi.
EDIT: finished 45 teases. I think it's enough. Should I make for the pool and/or Onsen (thinking in putting new girls, the pool/onsen could be someone visiting the Temple, not a Mistress/maiden etc.)? I am thinking about the future, if you start to work on the village, the Temple would become a little empty, making too easy to just stay in the village.

Finished my other idea about training too. Will hold until I have more things to upload.

Oh, I checked the village. The time it's not that long. When you said 'minutes', I thought would be a lot :lol:

One idea, what you think of the possiblity to find someone in the walk? Not a big thing, just a small interaction (maybe an edge :lol: )

EDIT: Give up about the [player_name]. I just replaced with something else.

I did the competition. I liked the idea,
I loved the concept than Kaho use slow paces and China fast paces.But I think was a little long for only 2 girls.

That gave me an idea where every round have a different girl (with the calls, you can have different styles), she will tease the slaves until someone fail (like you did). I imagine a scenario where Shunka is one of them, and like that other competition you did, she try to 'help you a little'

Oh, and the cum part really need a little more work, not only here. I think the Shrine have only a 'you can cum' result. I will look at that too later. We could have pic changing until you click a cum buttom in that menu you created. Already have that option in the competition, just need to change to a 'good end'
2 small bugs in competition: The background don't hide, and the new monkey icon did not show in the competition.

Well, now I will start building the random teases. It's a lot of copy/paste to make 50 !!

EDIT: Started to map Destiny/Catie house. It's fun!!

Just to let you know, I am using the prefix 'des_' before every label to avoid conflicts. (ex des_bedroom1)
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

To begin with: Found Dreamscape yesterday and will be distracted from Technical Forms for a few days I guess :lol:

avatarbr wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:08 am
I could not make work with $cnt=cnt+1.

I will look later, I waste too much time looking for a way to fix the [player_name] problem without sucess and that exhausted me. But that method would be important for some folders where you have a room picture with another name, so you could skip it.
Mh in case I get you right, if you just keep naming the girlpic1 (1) - girlpic1 (2) - ... counting and then have room1 and room2 on the other hand in case you know max number of girlpic is 23, so girlpic1 (23) it should work to count through girlpic only using something like

girlpic1 (cnt)
randommasu

if cnt<23:
$cnt=cnt+1
girlpic1 (cnt)
randommasu
else:
jump stop slideshow

but maybe I'm wrong. Will look hands on into to next week.

avatarbr wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:08 am
I made a list, there are at least 50 options for random teases (indoor). I don't think Kaho or Anri would fit there, but I pick Shunka and Misumi.
EDIT: finished 45 teases. I think it's enough. Should I make for the pool and/or Onsen (thinking in putting new girls, the pool/onsen could be someone visiting the Temple, not a Mistress/maiden etc.)? I am thinking about the future, if you start to work on the village, the Temple would become a little empty, making too easy to just stay in the village.
Intuitively I think the pool is better cause I suspect you pics wont necessarily be in a japanese onsen setting but more western style thing. Those pics are more compatible with pool I'd say. I feel immersion to the game is better when japanese setting is used also for girl's pics. Which is obviously hard to find for non-asian models.

avatarbr wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:08 am Finished my other idea about training too. Will hold until I have more things to upload.

Oh, I checked the village. The time it's not that long. When you said 'minutes', I thought would be a lot :lol:

One idea, what you think of the possiblity to find someone in the walk? Not a big thing, just a small interaction (maybe an edge :lol: )

EDIT: Give up about the [player_name]. I just replaced with something else.
It is minutes in case you didn't involve with the Shrine I think. But at that part of the story I guess it's basically necessary that the player is close to the Shrine and used it. Otherwise he wouldnt be that far in the woodhut storywise. So in effect it won't take too long.
avatarbr wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:08 am I did the competition. I liked the idea,
I loved the concept than Kaho use slow paces and China fast paces.But I think was a little long for only 2 girls.

That gave me an idea where every round have a different girl (with the calls, you can have different styles), she will tease the slaves until someone fail (like you did). I imagine a scenario where Shunka is one of them, and like that other competition you did, she try to 'help you a little'

Oh, and the cum part really need a little more work, not only here. I think the Shrine have only a 'you can cum' result. I will look at that too later. We could have pic changing until you click a cum buttom in that menu you created. Already have that option in the competition, just need to change to a 'good end'
Yes definitely. More girls are a good idea and true, the cum parts for being that a special thing have been neglected harshly. I felt that but didnt find the motivation to fix it :)
avatarbr wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:08 am 2 small bugs in competition: The background don't hide, and the new monkey icon did not show in the competition.

Well, now I will start building the random teases. It's a lot of copy/paste to make 50 !!

EDIT: Started to map Destiny/Catie house. It's fun!!

Just to let you know, I am using the prefix 'des_' before every label to avoid conflicts. (ex des_bedroom1)
Wow 50 new teases :w00t: This will be a whole new world!
On the des_ prefix: Yes please do so. For labels and also variables please. Like I did with "shrine_.... or woodhut_..."

P.s.:
Wish I could set up the whole thing more like Dreamscape from a gameplay point of view. RPG-thing I mean. It's just so much more a rel game. Love it.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

richman2 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:44 pm To begin with: Found Dreamscape yesterday and will be distracted from Technical Forms for a few days I guess :lol:
Oh yes, I played that one..it's really fun. I will post there a small review later. unfortunately I played before the last rebalance, so I got a lot of random encounters. Have fun! :-D (later tell me about the little 'surprise' there :lol: )
richman2 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:44 pm Wish I could set up the whole thing more like Dreamscape from a gameplay point of view. RPG-thing I mean. It's just so much more a rel game. Love it.
While I loved the immersion of the game, I am not a big fun of the battle mechanics. But thinking about that, some 'quests' would be a good idea and help to keep track of content you could be missing. Like Nanako place, holidays, etc being like quests.

richman2 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:44 pm Mh in case I get you right, if you just keep naming the girlpic1 (1) - girlpic1 (2) - ... counting and then have room1 and room2 on the other hand in case you know max number of girlpic is 23, so girlpic1 (23) it should work to count through girlpic only using something like
Don't worry too much about that. It's a lot of work for a small detail. And need to see every folder for the max pic counter it's something I dont want to to now :lol:
richman2 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:44 pm Intuitively I think the pool is better cause I suspect you pics wont necessarily be in a japanese onsen setting but more western style thing. Those pics are more compatible with pool I'd say. I feel immersion to the game is better when japanese setting is used also for girl's pics. Which is obviously hard to find for non-asian models.
Yeah, I thought about that. I will see about the pool, but I don't think there are many for that.

About that, I forget to ask, you already did something in this area with the random Shunka and Kaho encouters (and Miyuki in the small and intimate rooms), right? Could use some of the random quotes there, but I don't want to edit your files.
richman2 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:44 pm the cum parts for being that a special thing have been neglected harshly. I felt that but didnt find the motivation to fix it :)
I can look at that later too. Maybe I create something and send you the code and you can use it if you want.
richman2 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:44 pm Wow 50 new teases :w00t: This will be a whole new world!
On the des_ prefix: Yes please do so. For labels and also variables please. Like I did with "shrine_.... or woodhut_..."
Yes, but keep in mind are more 'generic' teases. While have some variations with RNG and I did try to make introdutions a little more personal (like Shunka saying she is really happy to train you in the dojo), it's not really new exclusive teases.

And I stop at 45 I was thinking about what you said of the limitation in the random.choice, so I could split in 3 with 15 in each command. Like that:

$dojomorernd = renpy.random.choice(['avmorernd1', 'avmorernd2', 'avmorernd3'])
jump expression dojomorernd

label avmorernd1:

$dojotrainingav1 = renpy.random.choice(['randtease1', 'randtease2', 'randtease3', 'randtease4', 'randtease5', 'randtease6', 'randtease7', 'randtease8', 'randtease9', 'randtease10', 'randtease11', 'randtease12', 'randtease13', 'randtease14', 'randtease15'])
jump expression dojotrainingav1

label avmorernd2:
$dojotrainingav2 = renpy.random.choice(['randtease16', 'randtease17', 'randtease18', 'randtease19', 'randtease20', 'randtease21', 'randtease22', 'randtease23', 'randtease24', 'randtease25', 'randtease26', 'randtease27', 'randtease28', 'randtease29', 'randtease30'])
jump expression dojotrainingav2

label avmorernd3:
$dojotrainingav3 = renpy.random.choice(['randtease31', 'randtease32', 'randtease33', 'randtease34', 'randtease35', 'randtease36', 'randtease37', 'randtease38', 'randtease39', 'randtease40', 'randtease41', 'randtease42', 'randtease43', 'randtease44', 'randtease45'])
jump expression dojotrainingav3
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Carnal1 »

Just a quick note saying how much I appreciate richman2 and avatarbr working so hard to expand and improve this really great game. I kind of mucked up my first playthrough of the original in how I updated (tho still tremendously enjoyed) so I'm really eager for a fully playable release incorporating all of these new teases and improvements. I haven't tried any of the new teases or changes (45 new teases!!), wanting to replay the entire game from the start.

I probably should have commented earlier but responding to: "Wanted to wait if tie up your balls for her is a recurring thing or not." I really hope this is incorporated a lot. Maybe even as something akin to monkey ball slaps honoring a mistress.
Other thoughts that I should have shared earlier might be to incorporate variety in stroking methods (ie. head only, shaft only, reverse, lubed/not lubed)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Carnal1 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:49 pm Just a quick note saying how much I appreciate richman2 and avatarbr working so hard to expand and improve this really great game. I kind of mucked up my first playthrough of the original in how I updated (tho still tremendously enjoyed) so I'm really eager for a fully playable release incorporating all of these new teases and improvements. I haven't tried any of the new teases or changes (45 new teases!!), wanting to replay the entire game from the start.

I probably should have commented earlier but responding to: "Wanted to wait if tie up your balls for her is a recurring thing or not." I really hope this is incorporated a lot. Maybe even as something akin to monkey ball slaps honoring a mistress.
Other thoughts that I should have shared earlier might be to incorporate variety in stroking methods (ie. head only, shaft only, reverse, lubed/not lubed)
Hi, I am glad we still have people looking for more updates. But I think a new topic will make it more visible. I still think a lot of old players still think there was just the original game here. :lol:

I was worried about the balls tied part, because that deviate from the original idea of tease/stroke/edging to a more femdom context. On the other hand, it's easy to just ignore that, like balls slaps.

Iam working on Destiny/Catie house now, and will make sure to include more about that there. But I will hold that until I see what richman2 is planing for the Village part.

And about the new 45 tease, I just want to make sure than are not 'new' teases, but a kind of generic training sessions on the dojo. There are some random elements, but still not new story paths. I am thinking on create a 'pack' for a training regime (would include another part I did here, plus some other minor things), but that would require some (minor) changes in the main storyline.

Again, I want to see what are the richman2 plans about the village, to see if I can take a small bit of the Temple'story part.
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Carnal1 »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:08 pm I was worried about the balls tied part, because that deviate from the original idea of tease/stroke/edging to a more femdom context. On the other hand, it's easy to just ignore that, like balls slaps.
That is how I'd seen it -as an option. And as the ballslaps were introduced as optionally honoring a mistress, I don't see it as femdom but just added variety. I don't know how you instituted the tieing, but I'd assume it comes across similarly.
avatarbr wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:08 pm And about the new 45 tease, I just want to make sure than are not 'new' teases,
Yeah, I think I understood about them. Still sounds great. And I think you are right that all this new work you and richman2 are doing will get lost to new players if not put out as a new topic.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

OK, have some more work done, but first I would like to ask some things.

- I can use a default= in one file and will work in all the places? Or need to go to a special (config) file?

Like:

default avrndteasequote7=["How exciting is that I'm watching you performing?","Don't you dare to stop now!","Nothing gets me hotter than making you performing for me.","Show me how you like to perform."]
I want to use in various files, but if I put in all, will get a error msg or not? It's the same case of

define masu = Character("Masu! Masu!", who_color="#FFD27F")
?

About default too:

default des_day1=False
If I use that and it's run more than once, will reset everytime to false? Or it will only use once to set the default value? Looking at other scripts, looks safe to put anywhere and not get reset everytime. But I am not sure if that is how works.

I think using

$des_day1=True
is what make change everytime. I am correct?

Testing it's a little hard because I am using a single file (copy/past) to avoid messing too much and not being able to run the game anymore :lol:

Anyway, now the fun part. I did 13 random pool, 7 recycled and 6 new set pics. I did try to find some japanese models in these sites mentioned here early, but it is a mess there. I have one where I can just search for 'pool' and get all sets located in a pool.

I am working on the new house, 5 15 (and counting) teases there for now, but I am working in make 2 or 3 by day you go there. But I am holding that part until I see what you will do in the village. EDIT: Yeah, Got carried away so I will see how that works and maybe put that in another place.

Talking about that, I have an idea, but depends on what you will do from now, if you are going to focus on the village. I will put in the spoiler below a quick dialogue I made than will be more clear of what I am planing:

kaho "Take a sit, [player_name].{w=2} Relax, you don't need to stroke for now, I want your full attention.{w=4}{nw}"
    kaho "As you know, the next competition is comming, and I talked with Anri about that. More precisely about you joining that competition."
    kaho "You see, you won the last one and even became not only the Great Yokuzuna, but the Master of Masu.You weren't supposed to risk it all and enter the competition again."
    kaho "But Anri is sure you can go and win again. That never happened before, but she thinks you are special."
    kaho "Note than that competition is a big one, not like that in Nanako place or that little contest we had here.{w=2} Everybody will want to defeat you, the Great Yokuzuna."
    kaho "And in case you fail, the same punishment will be reserved as the novice slave who cums at the first stroke... {w=2}Isolated from the world, losing your mind will be the only and last consequence."
    kaho "But Anri convinced me, and with the help of Shrine'gods, I think you really can win again, and became a even greater Legend. But you will need a hard training to survive that."
    kaho "Don't worry, I prepared everything for you. Your training regime will be hard, but will make you stronger. You will need concentration and dedication."
    kaho "You can choose any order, but I recommend you starting your day going to the dojo, for your diary training."
    kaho "Since you are the Great Yokuzuna, we were able to schedule Mistress and maids for every day. As you know, the dojo is your competition simulation, and it's the base of this training."
    kaho "Then, keep visiting the Shrine everyday. We still believe that it makes Slaves better and belongs to the Way of Masu."
    kaho "Next, go to the library and talk with Masumi. She will make sure to work on your weak points. Mistress know what would make you lose control, and use that against you."
    kaho "Oh, and Anri noticed another thing, and that almost got you in the first competition. Some Mistress will try to be nice with you, trying to get the slaves who miss a 'sweet care'."
    kaho "Well, you are not getting that from me or Anri, but we know you have special feelings for someone here...Shunka.{w=2} So, Anri ordered you take a diary session with her. She want you to bond even more with Shunka, she will be your anchor here, to make you immune to 'nice' attempts."
    kaho "On the opposite side, some slaves maybe want some more 'rough' treatment. So, we are allowing you to visit Mistress Catie and Mistress Destiny for that. We want to cover all the sides."
    kaho "To recap, every day you will go to dojo training,{w=2} Shrine visit,{w=2} training weak points in the library, {w=2}visit Sunka {w=2}and, if you want, visit Catie and Destiny. {w=2}Of course you still need to obey any women you enconter around here. That will be a extra."
    kaho "From time to time, I will personally check how you are going.{w=2} [player_name], unlike the first tournament, this time we have the time to properly train you. Make sure to try your best."
I already made the Shunka teases. It's the generic, but have a exclusive intro day by day. (and Shunka have a exclusive rnd_quote, more nice than others) That is the code:

default av_shunkadays=1

if av_shunkadays==1: 
        shunka "Just a minute, [player_name]. Today is our first training session and I want make it special.{w=5}{nw}"
        $av_shunkadays+=1
        jump av_startshunkatease

if av_shunkadays==2: 
        shunka "Make yourself at home, [player_name]. I will be with you soon. I want to make sure the second session will be even better than the first. {w=3}{nw}"
	    $renpy.pause(3.8, hard=True)
        $av_shunkadays+=1
        jump av_startshunkatease

if av_shunkadays==3: 
        shunka "I am comming,  [player_name]. I am really learning how to do that. {w=3}{nw}"
        $av_shunkadays+=1
        jump av_startshunkatease
And can go on for every day. I made 8 days (and the last is a default). Maybe I will put some of these in the dojo and pool too.

But this could also slow down the 'story gameplay' a little, so we don't finish all too fast. We don't have need to have a new competition (can be made in the future), just the training part to imerse in that part.

Edit just to remember: Looks like the Pietra teases are not active in 2.5 yet.

Edit N: FUCK, I just learned how to use the menu option at up right corner (no need to change other files). Now I have a lot of new ideas and maybe change somethings I already did.

Now I know what richman2 said about learning the code and getting excited

EDIT:
richman2 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:45 pm
avatarbr wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:57 am Oh, talking about bug, there is a 'call cat-dragon' somewhere with a snake lost in the middle. I need to take note the next time this happens.
Oh yeah those copy/paste errors are hard to find in the calls... try to identify where.
Just to let you know, I found the bug. It's not the code, but catdragon100.wav file is wrong (with a snake inside)

here a fixed version: https://mega.nz/file/NYoEVQgB#JI4Sa3tp3 ... KHlopltxZA
Last edited by avatarbr on Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

I will post one last time, before we start to change the original files, mostly to know what I have done and need to upload yet:
Random Pool: 15 Encounters with a few new pictures

Random Dojo: 45 Encounters

'Kink' Trainning: In the library, with a introdution with Masumi. Will work like that "pratice Dog' in the Meditation Room, but you can choose the pictures.

Shunka Training: Will work with the 'training routine' if implemented, need some changes if play alone.

Training Regime: will include these 3 (dojo, kink, Shunka) and have a recurrent test with Kaho. The code is half way done.

Audio:
added:
emma10counting.mp3
joanna10counting.mp3

A new voice (Aditi)

I created a new form, Tiger. You will learn that in Destiny's House. I created the 4 speeds and all the voices calling that.
Still not used outside the learning part.

Destiny/Catie House: It's bigger than I expected. I had 12 days done, with 2 or3 encounters/day. Want to finish with something like a competition in the end. Finished 32 teases in the house, plus 6 mini encounters. :whistle:

Need to polish some things yet, and I am thinking about some sort of small encounters, to make the house more 'alive' .
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

Hey avatarbr,

a combination of job trouble and flu got me so while I did find some time to play a bit (you always find the time for that) I didnt find the time and motivation to get into Technical Forms again. Apologies for that. Would you mind loading up what you did and I'll look after and implement say in the course of summer?