Blue Balls instructions

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Blue Balls instructions

Post by Haldirkd »

Just finished day 2's task.

The 5 minutes of morning play, I started as soon as I woke up, just nice slow sensual stroking, and before I knew, the 5 minutes were gone. I must say, that I wanted to stroke more all the way through my morning routine, and the first few hours at work. Then I just didn't think about it anymore.

That is untill I got home. I started reading up on the posts of everybody, and felt the lust return, so I looked up some captions just to get in the mood, and soon, my cock was getting hard, so I went to miss Jays gallery, started a timer and got to working on the second part. I must say, that you really got me going Miss, pretty soon I was at my first edge, and then I edged faster and faster after the breaks, so that it at times only took me 1-2 pics to get to another edge, which meant, that by the end, I had done 35 edges, and am now sitting here writing this, with a needy cock and some blue balls.

For the special task, I will try to do ~20 hard ball smacks, as many times as you would like me to Miss, before wednesday that is.

I can't wait to see what's in store in the days/weeks to come.
If you think you might like it, try it.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Report for day 2:

Had a bit of trouble falling asleep last night with a far too needy cock so got up a bit late this morning... Still took my time with the 5 minutes of stroking though, taking great care to keep it slow and light to stay away from the edge. Easier said than done - after all this teasing and no release for what seems like an age, I have just about the same stamina as a "barely past puberty" boy seeing his girlfriend naked for the first time in his life :w00t:

5 minutes of calm stroking and a shower later I headed off to work as usual.

Just finished by 15 minutes of frantic edging to your great gallery - for a grand total of 58... Not kidding - I can edge nearly at will right now, being as horny as ever. This meant that even if I had to wait for 3 image changes before stroking again, I still hit the edge while the third image was still being displayed :-P Glad I'm not having to do a stamina test tonight!

Letting go, resisting the ideas of going on, doing teases and whatnot was really hard, but oh well... One does as one's told :blush: :love:

Special task: I'll go for the anal play later today and possibly in the next couple days too, as time allows. I have a few variations of aneros and other anal toys I haven't used nearly enough lately so guess it's time to make amends :yes:
Last edited by janmb on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Zoli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zoli »

Hmmm Special Task.

I'm not an anal fan but I will try my best for this.

I really like pegs, so I will put some on I try at least 40 (I think I have that much).

And the spanking task. I will do my best again, spanking as hard as I can as much as I can and more.

Thanks for the special task
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Haldirkd wrote: For the special task, I will try to do ~20 hard ball smacks, as many times as you would like me to Miss, before wednesday that is.

I can't wait to see what's in store in the days/weeks to come.
I think... 50 is a good start ;-)

And there is lots more fun to come! You are going to be so teased!

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Tanqueray wrote:
Yes definitely need to do that on my way home tomorrow. I did manage to get a toy for anal play, it is a vibrating G spot toy so I hope it will work for this. I couldn't find anything male specific and was far too embarassed to ask, pretended it was for my "girlfriend" :blush:

Right then, off to try this bonus task! :yes:
*giggles* That's a funny story! Good for you for going out and buying one... Most would online to save embarassment

Little Miss Jay x
Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haldirkd »

50 smacks it is, I'll get those done tonight if possible :) Nice to know that it will get even harder :)
Ricki
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ricki »

So I'm just through with day 2's tasks.

The five minutes in the morning were quite nice, stroking slowly and enjoying it, although it was a little short and I would have liked to continue.

Well, afterwards I had to go to work, so there would have been no chance of playing until 4 pm anyway.

Then after I got home I did the 15 minutes of edging to Miss Jay's gallery. Now that was frustrating. Stroking that fast and stopping when you're right there is really tough, especially while looking at those sexy pictures. In the beginning I really had to concentrate to stop at the right time and avoid an accident.
I managed 17 edges in those 15 minutes. Wow, that's more than one edge per minute.

I will really learn what edging means during this game. It's going to be so frustrating...
Phoenix713
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Phoenix713 »

Hello Miss Jay,

I woke up around eight and immediately started today's task. Five minutes is no time at all and it's just left me hard and dripping and frustrated on and off since then. I have to admit, I've done orgasm denial challenges before, though none like these and I'm looking forward to more!!

I also saw that you'd posted those extra special tasks and decided that, while I'm waiting for 4 o'clock to do the second portion of today's task, I'd do at least one of these. I actually decided to combine two of them, anal play and ball spanking. I noticed that you said 50 was acceptable, so I went ahead and did 65 while slowly riding my anal dildo (something I've had for a while now but always hesitate to use). I rode it for about an hour and enjoyed it very much, the spanking not so much though. My erection never went away though and is still semi-hard and dripping. Looking forward to 4 and what awaits.
munkygism
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I have a tremendous amount of respect for Nikki Fatale, I don't think she is looking for a sub though, but if she was!!

Post by munkygism »

I've done my first task for today,
and the anal bonus task,
I have a bad boy prostate massager :love:
that got me really worked up,
I just wanted to grab my cock and start pumping it
I'm holding off from doing the gallery task for a bit though Miss Jay,
I'm afraid that once I see those pics off you and your lovely breasts I won't be able to control myself :blush:
Pov78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Pov78 »

When I read that some of you managed 50 edges in 15 minutes, that's much.

I was on my way to ~ 25, but then my cock became semi limp after the 15th, but I didn't came.
Perhaps I'll have sore arm muscles tomorrow...
denialtrial
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by denialtrial »

My blue balls are sorry

So sorry, i'm afraid it's a dishonourable discharge for me.
achingblueballs
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): CJ
Sub/Slave(s): CJ

Post by achingblueballs »

Report for Day 2 - Monday 5th March

5 minutes of slow sensual edgeless stroking was like a special place in hell - i was dripping and aching and desperate to reach the edge but not allowed, going slower and then faster and then slower trying to hold off and only just making the 5 minutes without an edge. So very wet and dripping for You, slippery hot glistening precum leaking down the throbbing aching cock, running past the sweat spot, making it so very sensitive...

Afternoon
Hitting the edge very early - those pics of You with fishnets and heels *moans* made the rest pretty much an edge fest, stroke fast, edge, rest 3 pictures, repeat edging again almost straight away - especially hearing You whispering "faster, harder - do it for me pet!" in my ear.

Grand total 35 edges - so wet, so desperate so hard, so horny

Moans thank You Little Miss Jay - cant wait for the next days - and i'll try to do all the extra tasks for You and report back

abb..
Last edited by achingblueballs on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maddly in love, desperately horny, totally Sophie's
Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haldirkd »

Just finished the 50 ball spanks, and I must say, that right now, I'm really reminded of having balls, as they hurt and ache. However, if it will please you miss I will do as many tomorrow as you wish, and I'll throw in som pegs on the nipples while doing them.

I chose to do the spanks in sets of 10 at first, but after just one set, my balls felt like they would burst, so I cut it down to 5 a set, with a few minutes in between. However the last 10 I just hammered out right after eachother, making me kneel down and just breathe with a sick feeling to my stomach and hurting balls.

It has mostly faded away now though and gone back to a dull ache, that I suspect that I'll feel for quite some time to come, as this challenge goes on.
cbs09
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cbs09 »

Finished todays 15 minutes task.

This was very frustrating 15 minutes, I had my first edge around the third minute, and remaining 12 was pure struggle, especially near end. I really had to fight back to avoid accidents. Total amount: 19. So, now I'm dripping and horny.

Cant wait tomorrow and special tasks, I think that I'll try all of them, but maybe in chastity.

Thank you Little Miss Jay.
Last edited by cbs09 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last Orgasm: 5.4.2012.
(Blue balls challenge scores: Edges: 155, Ball spanks: 360, Anal Play: 20 minutes. Plugged: 9 hours.)
nearkos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Report Day2

Post by nearkos »

Hi Miss Jay,
first thing in the morning, I did was the stroking task. I worked without even coming near to an edge.
Now, I just finished the edging task. I reached 46 edges. Your picture are absolutely hot.
Thank you for today's tasks.

I will try to do some of your special tasks tomorrow. Today it's too late to do time consuming tasks. Ball slapping would be easier, but for this I wait for my lucky number in tomorrows task.