Miss Jay's 10 day task

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Miss Jay's 10 day task

Post by slave alexander »

Little Miss Jay wrote:
slave alexander wrote:haha that does sound fun ! a Miss Jay take away if you will ! :-D
I imagine dubble would prefer the taste and smell of my pussy on his lips ;-)

That would be great... He'd be locked away while I'm sat on his face, forcing him to lick my wet, dripping pussy... Then he'd have to smell and taste me all day long whether he wants to or not. I bet that cock would be desperately straining against that hard plastic cage *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x
:w00t: Woe that does sound even better i would love to be i that predicament myself! :innocent:
Lady X
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lady X »

Little Miss Jay wrote:
I told him that he must excuse himself at times during the day to go to the bathroom. He must reach into his pants and cover one fingertip in pre-cum. That fingertip needs to be rubbed over his lips and left there all day, he can top up his 'lipgloss' when he can as well.
Each time he licks his lips he'll be reminded of the control I have over him... ;-) A simple but teasey task for him to do! *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x
Freakin fantastic!! *wicked smile*
Am I here for Y/your entertainment........................... Or are Y/you here for Mine?
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Well ok, dubble has gone away for a few days with someone... I did orinigally say that dubble was allowed two edges per day but he hasn't managed to get any proper time alone to play...

He was telling me about how much pre-cum he is leaking especially after reading the tasks here and knowing he can't participate... That gave me an idea.

I told him that he must excuse himself at times during the day to go to the bathroom. He must reach into his pants and cover one fingertip in pre-cum. That fingertip needs to be rubbed over his lips and left there all day, he can top up his 'lipgloss' when he can as well.
Each time he licks his lips he'll be reminded of the control I have over him... ;-) A simple but teasey task for him to do! *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x
Ahh, you're amazing Miss Jay! :). That is truly a very devious task( in a good way ) ; D....

~green~
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
pete_ger
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pete_ger »