Cock Hero - Anatomy (ALL NEW)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Cock Hero - Anatomy (ALL NEW)

Post by brian »

awesome job again :w00t:
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAY/2024
Last ruin: 14/MAY/2024
clark9
Explorer
Explorer

Post by clark9 »

Hi AndyP,

First off I want to say that I pretty much never respond or post to most anything, however your videos are simply amazing. I know you hear that a lot and I am actually surprised to see some of the criticism of your work. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I can respect that what you are creating may not be everyone's particular kink.

However in my opinion I think you are doing an unbelievable job and are certainly finding amazing videos and music that work incredibly well on me. Like a previous gentlemen posted it's like you reached into my head and knew what would work on me.

Personally I hope you don't get rid of the text and have greatly enjoyed the duelling text as it's like they are teasing me and kicking my ass to fail. I hope you don't get rid of and think that there are a great many out there that like me typically don't post comments and from them I would have to say if it ain't broke don't fix it. lol. I even loved the addition of the beat at the bottom of the screen to make things easier. Pretty amazing stuff.

I can't thank you enough for the amount of time you put into these and love the fact that I can download them and play offline. Again IMO these are the best teases/vids ever and hope you have the time and interest to continue with these amazing teases.

GREAT JOB
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

andyp wrote:Totally agree with your cons bud, i dunno next vid i might not do any txt? just time left etc... not sure, for me it is a little naggy.. i think it worked for the first vids (the ones without the stroke meter) but now im not really sure i see the point of it. i personally find it distracting thats why i cut it all out of the later rounds

as for the pauses many members need them, so i think they need to stay (please carry on fastfowading) i might copy vidicare and add music vids in the breaks..

Many thanks for all your feedback - I move onto the next vid "Cock Hero - Nations" ;)
I love these videos! My feedback is that the yellow and pink text is great. I'd like to see it stay. Maybe I read faster than most people, but I really like the text.

I certainly need the breaks. A lot of teases on this site simply don't get me worked up, but yours almost always do and I have to pause in the middle of rounds quite often.

Regarding what you call "vidicare...music vids in the breaks" I hope you're not referring to the ads he's put into the Flux series of videos. I really hate the advertising--it's actually the only thing about the Cock Hero series I don't like. I mean, if you need the revenue from ads to stay motivated and making new CH videos, then I guess that's a good reason to have them in there, but I'd prefer a blank screen by far.

Thanks for listening and making these! Really enjoy them and I'm looking forward to your next "Nations" title. :D
Pervert Heart
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pervert Heart »

The thing of the text is complicated, sometimes it's cool, other times it gets in the way of the video. What Vindicare did was cool but you should stay with your thing. But I do think you get in the way sometimes, with desnecessary coments, but that's just me, maybe there are people that liked.
bob555
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bob555 »

Who is this girl? =)

innovation
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by innovation »

Awesome and hard! :)

Please make the beat sound louder, I had to concentrate on the bar too lot.
Also don't use rap with male voices.

The beats were really difficult sometimes, but maybe because of the low beat sound.

Instead from these, it was awesome! :)
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

didn't really like that it's montage video.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Gentle_Control
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gentle_Control »

Hurray, more Cock Hero! Started downloading, will try it tomorrow when I have more time. Really looking forward to it, loved them all so far. More feedback when I am done.
alchemi183 wrote:
andyp wrote:Regarding what you call "vidicare...music vids in the breaks" I hope you're not referring to the ads he's put into the Flux series of videos. I really hate the advertising--it's actually the only thing about the Cock Hero series I don't like. I mean, if you need the revenue from ads to stay motivated and making new CH videos, then I guess that's a good reason to have them in there, but I'd prefer a blank screen by far.
I don't know for sure, but I think those ads where just for visual stimulus. I don't think the creators of the ads even know they are in there. For me it is more an interesting idea to keep the pauses from getting boring and they make it harder to cool down. But even if I am mistaken and he gets some cash, that's perfectly fine with me. Getting something like Cock Hero for free is amazing enough already.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

alchemi183 wrote:Regarding what you call "vidicare...music vids in the breaks" I hope you're not referring to the ads he's put into the Flux series of videos. I really hate the advertising--it's actually the only thing about the Cock Hero series I don't like. I mean, if you need the revenue from ads to stay motivated and making new CH videos, then I guess that's a good reason to have them in there, but I'd prefer a blank screen by far.
Just to make sure people don't have the wrong idea here, I'm 99.9999% sure those "ads" were meant as a funny way of making the breaks harder for you (less cooling down so to speak) and having nothing what so ever to do with actual ads or any sort of income at all. It's a gag, nothing more, and a fairly good one imo :smile:

(or basically "what Gentle_control" said.... I really need to learn to read up on the entire thread before responding lol)
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

janmb wrote:
alchemi183 wrote:Regarding what you call "vidicare...music vids in the breaks" I hope you're not referring to the ads he's put into the Flux series of videos. I really hate the advertising--it's actually the only thing about the Cock Hero series I don't like. I mean, if you need the revenue from ads to stay motivated and making new CH videos, then I guess that's a good reason to have them in there, but I'd prefer a blank screen by far.
Just to make sure people don't have the wrong idea here, I'm 99.9999% sure those "ads" were meant as a funny way of making the breaks harder for you (less cooling down so to speak) and having nothing what so ever to do with actual ads or any sort of income at all. It's a gag, nothing more, and a fairly good one imo :smile:

(or basically "what Gentle_control" said.... I really need to learn to read up on the entire thread before responding lol)
I can 100% say we dont make any money from any ads... lol.. they are as you sepect just for fun :)
narikoisheavenly
Explorer
Explorer

Post by narikoisheavenly »

I honestly believe this was your best work yet.
Incredible stuff, I kept second guessing myself throughout it if I'd make it through.

Only "critique" I have for it really is the ending.
Being allowed to cum should be a bigger deal, I was hoping for maybe one more round? or a 2 minute video clip, with a fast tempo to make you cum. The girls you choose are consistently hot, so I'd trust whoever you choose as the "cum" target would be rewarding for the player.

Maybe dialogue before the cum clip could say that you are allowed to cum to any girl in this video or the following round. Something along those lines :)

One more thing...
Who's the girl at 16:22 in the video?!??!
She is so so hot. I'd really appreciate a link to the full video of her if possible!
Again great work andyp, and looking forward to more from you! :-)
vindicare
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vindicare »

alchemi183 wrote: Regarding what you call "vidicare...music vids in the breaks" I hope you're not referring to the ads he's put into the Flux series of videos. I really hate the advertising--it's actually the only thing about the Cock Hero series I don't like. I mean, if you need the revenue from ads to stay motivated and making new CH videos, then I guess that's a good reason to have them in there, but I'd prefer a blank screen by far.
And I can 5000% say that I don't make ANY money from ANY ads! Secondly, LOL!!!
They where a pure aspect of fun as I found a clip with "commercial like" style! =))

In ep2 I used sexy music videos instead of commercials, which I haven't really got any real feedback on (neither good or bad)! However, my goal with the pauses in my Flux series is to remove that boring black screen, and secondly to tease the player further and hopefully slow down or halt the cooldown process!

Furthermore, as a Cock Hero creator to another, I can honestly say that this video was THE BEST I've ever seen so far!!! No offence to the players, but what you guys don't really see is the unbelievable time consuming process and incredible video editing skills Andyp posesses! I see the little timings and details in every single scene and it makes me completely amazed (and a little jellous :p).

Adding a scene to a music track takes basically no time or effort at all. You cut the video in 4-5 places in order to get the scene right, but that takes no more than 10 minutes. However, if you use around 20-30 clips for ONE round (as andyp did here) and then switch between clips every 2-3 seconds, one round could take 8-10 HOURS to create!

Adding a clip to a music track isn't the main work for us, it is planning the movie out ahead, looking for scenes, looking for music, adding EVERY BEAT MANUALLY, matching all the beats to the music, writing all that text, implementing the stroke meter, encoding 3 different qualities for 2-3 hours each and then finally uploading for 2-5 hours which is the MOST time consuming!

Ironically, it seems that the more time you spend on mixing clips together and really putting your effort in it, the less positive feedback you get (I might be wrong but that's my own opinion after spending weeks with CH6)! Assumingly it's because the "feel" of the scene/round/movie gets lost, I dunno.

ANYHOW, I'm not complaining but I had to get it out of my system! =) I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't fun doing!!

If only I could do this fulltime instead of my ordinary job, that would really be awesome :p

You know I love u all <3

Cheers!
//Vindicare
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

vindicare wrote: Ironically, it seems that the more time you spend on mixing clips together and really putting your effort in it, the less positive feedback you get (I might be wrong but that's my own opinion after spending weeks with CH6)! Assumingly it's because the "feel" of the scene/round/movie gets lost, I dunno.
That is correct. It is the reason I didnt quite care for Anatomy. I am not attracted to bodyparts, I am attracted to WOMEN. Their eyes, their smile, their mischievous glint, their slow tease.

In tease videos, less is more :-)
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
Pervert Heart
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pervert Heart »

vindicare wrote: Ironically, it seems that the more time you spend on mixing clips together and really putting your effort in it, the less positive feedback you get (I might be wrong but that's my own opinion after spending weeks with CH6)! Assumingly it's because the "feel" of the scene/round/movie gets lost, I dunno.

I personally prefer when it's just the girl (or girls) instead of a lot of clips edited together, it feels more like a match, when there is lots of clips put together, some times you like the girl, than it changes to one that you don't like so much, than changes to one that you loved, than it changes back, for me it's a lot better when it just one girl, if she isn't your type, it won't be a problem, if she is, then you're fucked.

But that's just me. I'm sure a lot of people loves the edited clips
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

To put it in perspective, imagine you are wacking off to a slideshow of sexy pictures. Would you want every picture to be of a different girl? Or would it be better to have only one girl? Or maybe the 20 pictures in sequence per girl...I'm sure guys have their own individual preferences...
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love: