Blondeshell Gisele FeedBack

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
fast10
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Blondeshell Gisele FeedBack

Post by fast10 »

wow amazing tease!

Miss Gisele is too cruel, i thought my penis was going to break in the last act, there was so much stroking, and it made it even worst when you had to repeat certain sections for letting her down!
Ford
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ford »

Yes, the punishment for messing up on a section was pretty rough! But also, it was a nice touch - made the experience feel more interactive, made me more nervous. I ended up doing almost everything twice!

DomTanya, it's nice to see you writing a tease again. That was a great one. I don't think I've ever edged so many times at one - it was extremely hard - but that's what I liked about it. Toward the end - the last 15 minutes or so - those edges were blurring together into one. In the end (I stopped after part 2, got denied and did it and part 3 again) I settled for a painful ruined orgasm and went right to bed. If I get the guts, I'll try it again later. For criticism, I would only say there were a few spelling / grammar errors in there, and the model wasn't my type (although after a twenty or so edges I changed my mind about that.)

There were lots of really nice, original ideas in there too. I loved that on my second try at it, I was punished for 'sucking-up' to the tease, which is exactly what I was doing. It's clear that this one took a lot of thoughts and effort. So well done!
Dude Man
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Dude Man »

Incredibly long and challenging, I kept going all the way to the end thinking if I did that I was guaranteed to get release but I ended up with ruined a orgasm :lol:

Amazing tease, definitely one of my favorites on here!
choice
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by choice »

Really great! Thanks for taking so much time to make teases!
Derr1982
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Derr1982 »

I also have to say: great work, this tease is awesome. Especially the model fits perfect!!!

By the way: how do I get to the anal part? I could not find my way to it.
seidenki
Explorer
Explorer

Post by seidenki »

I really liked it, but couldn't do it properly as I'm currently in chastity. So I bookmarked it for a later time.

The way the looping back is done is quite good and the decreasing timers is wonderfully devious.

Sei.
vectorman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vectorman »

I just finished this tease for the second time. Good God, it's hard... and the worst ending possible for me this time. :\'-( .

But I noticed a lot of stuff / different paths I didn't realise were there last time. That's great attention to detail - I don't think I've ever seen a webtease with genuine replayability like that. Great work.
Coco
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Coco »

WOW...I just finished the tease and it was definitely the best tease I've ever done!

I started it three hours ago and actually just clicked on it out of curiousity (if I knew the tease when the vote was still on, it surely had gotten mine) and wanted to know what it's about but on the second or third page already I had that bulge she mentioned - I couldn't resist Gisele (You :blush: ) at any time. I ended up doing everything she told me and it was at the beginning of part 3, I think, where I realised "Oh god...she really turned me into her boytoy"...that feeling was awesome and though I had to ruin it, it was the greatest experience on this site I had so far, thank you, domTanya :-)

I really hope you involve Gisele in your next tease(-s?), maybe even a second part of this one, cause it's just....WOW :-)
comscam11
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by comscam11 »

Wow! Easily one of the best teases in a while. First Gisele is one of the hottest women I have seen. Her costumes were fantastic, school girl outfit was my favorite. The edging was intense, and it got more so when you go farther along. After every check point, I was like, "God I need to cum! But I want more." So I continued to be tormented. At times I didn't think it will end. But then the end of the show came. And I didn't. I drew to get it ruined. But wow that was a great tease. Thank you.
sub-os
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): non
Sub/Slave(s): nada

Post by sub-os »

apart from 1st few pages, how the story starts, everything else is just great .
g[mx]
Explorer
Explorer

Post by g[mx] »

There's a bug in "Gisele part2", Part 3, Choice C - after the question "how often did you manage to suck that dildo": The second answer (50-180 or so) ends in a loop.
Coco
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Coco »

Wow!!...after saying that the first part was the best tease I've ever done - this second part was even better, more intense and especially due to the fact that we "got to know" Gisele in the first part it was way more familiar and therefor even more erotic.

Big compliment again to you, domTanya, I love your teases (I haven't done any but those with Gisele, it's just a model-issue for me).
Spoiler: show
I started the tease (again) about 3 hours ago, I was almost sad when I read the line "end of tease"...I never wanted it to stop...she seduced me in so many ways, like when she described how she's gonna turn me into her sissy (though those things are usually a huge turn-off for me) I couldn't even imagine of anything I'd do against it and already pictured me as her sissy and stuff...never had that before.
I'm exhausted after this tease but still so freekin' horny for Gisele since I had to ruin it...the weirdest thing about it: everytime I even think of touching again after the tease, I refuse to because I always think I don't have her permission...
Thank You, domTanya, for your consecutive incredibly seductive and "leaving-one-wanting-more" tease :-)
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

This was a really great tease, going to try the sequel later.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
redfred
Explorer
Explorer

Post by redfred »

I normal am not into the really long teases but I really liked this one,,, the only downer for me is I got denied after a looong and hard tease
:blush: but I guess that is what the point wasn't it

redfred
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

just did Gisele part 2 what a great sequel. Unfortunately I got denied :\'-(
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases