Feedback to "Difficult Choices- Gay Tease"

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
pppppppppp
Explorer
Explorer

Feedback to "Difficult Choices- Gay Tease"

Post by pppppppppp »

Hey guys,
I hope you enjoyed my new tease for gay men and I hope you'll give me some feedback here...I am still learning!
Tuls
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Feedback to "Difficult Choices- Gay Tease"

Post by Tuls »

Gay, Straight or Slightly Bent...this is one hell of a good tease. Congratulations!!
tightsfiend
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tightsfiend »

Hey, as a gay man who frequents Milovana out of a love for tease/denial, I have to thank you for such an awesome gay-themed tease! Would love to see more from you.
Tectonic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tectonic »

That... was... AWESOME!

Just did the whole tease (though took all the edging options) and it was mind-blowing.

The only disappointment I had was the end when it started to loop, would rather have had it resolve for me than have to pick when it happened.

But that's a trifling matter given what a great tease it was! LOVE gay teases, and hope you do more of them, because you're outstanding!
cwmatman
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by cwmatman »

This was a very hot webtease! I'd probably second the comment about the one where you have to choose one of eight things. If there was a way to randomize which was which, it would be harder when going through the webtease again.

I'm really looking forward to more of your work! Thanks!