Denial Games to play on Omegle

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
Gentle_Control
Explorer
Explorer

Denial Games to play on Omegle

Post by Gentle_Control »

I like to fool around on Omegle and wonder what games I can play related to T&D. I offered my service as slave for random people and had some interesting experiences although there are dry runs where nothing interesting happens for hours.

Can you think of any T&D games worth trying? Have you done such things yourself?

For those who do not know: Omegle is a video chat platform for 18+ adults and being nude is totally normal. Actually 90% of the people there are naked guys stroking away...
twenty
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: Denial Games to play on Omegle

Post by twenty »

i tried but it was boring for the most part... i was naked and hand a text in my video saying "tease me! ill do whatever you want me to"

for the most part people clicked next when they saw me naked some read the text and then skipped... some wanted me to cum, some that i show my ass or put a finger in it...other guy wanted me to stroke with them ... but all in all not that fun
after to 2 hours i think ( O.o) met a boy told me to stroke till he says stop.. but he never did say stop :D
finally i met 2 girls that wanted me to slap my balls and cock and stoke slowly for them then they left :D

so cant recommend it but its quite fun to the the reactions ... i think i can always tell from just seeing a pic of the stranger what he is going to do :D