A month with jana now days 1-5 are public

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

A month with jana now days 1-5 are public

Post by sub3604 »

I just wanted to say I have just started this now days 1-5 are public (I am on day 2) and so far it is fantastic I do hope it lives up to its potential. I would have liked to have done it live but have been away and only just found it.

I am doing each day first thing on a morning and already looking forward to the next one I do hope by the time I have done day 5 day 6 will be public for the next day

NO SPOILERS please but many thanks to Jana/Decker for making this tease and making it public for those of us that missed the start. I am looking forward to working though it.I thought I would post a new thead though as I dare not enter the lounge for fear of spoilers so please keep this thread clear of them thanks
Player Profile:
Name: sub3604
Gender Identity Straight Male
Cage: small metal
Mode: 24/7
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: A month with jana now days 1-5 are public

Post by sub3604 »

Not sure what that means (don't tell me) Day 3 is tommorrow but going with what I have seen so far it looks like it is going to be really good. Also love the audio commands. It looks very differant and not at all like every other tease on the site. Not sure why though.

Would have like to have done it live though
Player Profile:
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
Worshippingu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Worshippingu »

All I'll say is you'll enjoy it, no matter what. That's all I'm saying
Qwert
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): In relationship with real Domme and fantastic woman. :)

Post by Qwert »

It is great to see this published for all peoples. I only visit here from time to time so I missed opportunity (anyway I probably will not have time for all 30 days daily visits) but it give hope that I can try it some day. :-)

Is it that hard as other Deckers teases ? (I hope not as that extremly hard tasks ruin great stories for me)
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sub3604 »

Worshippingu wrote:All I'll say is you'll enjoy it, no matter what. That's all I'm saying
love it when people don't give out spoilers so much more fun when you don't know what is coming. That is the very reason I made this thread as the others will have obviously been full of spoilers

I am dying to do the next part and only on day 2 not cheating though no point in that. I am doing them upon waking in the morning which was probably best idea as after dismissal she tells you to get dressed
Player Profile:
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Qwert wrote:Is it that hard as other Deckers teases ? (I hope not as that extremly hard tasks ruin great stories for me)
Without spoiling too much, yes it is hard, but in a good way.

Ridiculously hard teases tend to suck imo, but the more immersion and story there is behind it, the better it is. Just like all other of Decker's teases, this is great quality, and possibly more creative and devious than ever. Of course following it "live" is different from having to run through it at a later point, but I'm sure it's going to be great for you anyway - just make sure you stay 100% true to the plot and follow her instructions to the letter at all times. In fact, that is the real kick imo :blush:
Last edited by janmb on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Mortomes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mortomes »

Days 6-12 are public now as well, enjoy!
Yes, I can do it again.
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sub3604 »

I didn't manage to make it though day 3 it was very intense and ended up cumming before the end ...guttered I don't know weather I am going to start again, just have another go on day 3 tonight or be in chastity for a few days and go right to day 4 once released I been giving my Mistress reports and she may decide for me.

But not going to give up on it. It looks really good. But today was really hard and very long.
Player Profile:
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
kudku
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kudku »

I just did Day1 and I really have to say, this was a great tease. There are actually very few tease series that last longer than only some days and where you can follow every instruction. I hope there will be more series like that in the future.
I started making a very long tease series myself but I think this will still take a good while until I'll start publishing anything. :P
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sub3604 »

Well I just redid day 3 and got though it just. I am disappointed I messed up this morning but it is hard and decided there was no point in redoing days 1 and 2. I haven't been told to go in to chastity by my mistress so going to follow the commands at the end of day 3 and carry on with day 4 tommorrow
Player Profile:
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
Rudolph_Hart
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Rudolph_Hart »

Thank you for the information on this going public. I have just completed day one, and cna't wait until tomorrow.
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sub3604 »

Well I am really liking the control aspects to this tease. Since it is public we were told not to message jana regarding it. However I am messaging my mistress instead and currently waiting to see if I will be punished for my mistake yesterday.

can't wait for tomorrow though :-)
Player Profile:
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sub3604 »

Well without giving anything away as there is a couple of posters behind me I am really enjoying the obediance angle day 5 wasn't what I hoped for but is bringing out the submissive side of me and it has been good so far. My Mistress never got back to me regarding a punishment for my day 3 mistake so I am guessing she has let me off but I have really given up trying to second guess her.

I feel like I haven't orgasmed in so long and it is only day 5 (the mistake on day 3 was ruined) the variouis commands seem to be working very well particularly the ones I have to keep up thoughout the entire tease in enhancing the obediance training.
Player Profile:
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
Pov78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Pov78 »

Jana is so hot when she's dressed in some of her teases.
I like it (almost) more as when she's naked.
Now eleven days...
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sub3604 »

Not been able to do the tease for the past 7 days as I have been reporting each day to my Mistress as I followed the tease and I have done day 19 but the next day when I went to day 20 it was not yet public so my Mistress put me in chastity. It is public now and I told her this as soon as it was (about 5 or 6 days ago) but she has not yet given me permission to remove the cb and continue with day 20 of the tease. Hopefully she will soon.

It feels like ages since I did day 19 and I can't remember what a orgasm feels like. I do know when I get out of the cb the only thing allowed will be continue the tease where I left off though :\'-(
Player Profile:
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261