Jana's Lounge, 2011 (don't post here-see Jana's Lounge 2013)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
bogbrek
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Jana's Lounge

Post by bogbrek »

janmb wrote:
bogbrek wrote:hmm its 11 UTC, if i got it right, and the chat room is empty ????? What's the problem ?
You're one hour early mate ;-)
better be early than late :lol:
dochenryuk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dochenryuk »

Jana wrote:Remember boys..

"Yes, I can do it again. Yes, I can do it again. Yes, I can do it again." It won't be long before you're really going to need that mantra...

And also... about our little chat session later today... it turns out our big winner subrobs isn't one for the spotlight... any other boys out there want to volunteer to be my little plaything in front of everyone in chat later today? No promises that you'll get what mr. ferret got... but of course... you never know...
If it does not lead to automatic cutting (and not assuming for one moment that this is the only basis for cutting), i would be delighted to volunteer...*gulp*
the saved
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Post by the saved »

yes, just yes after that chat, my 1st one with jana and it was amazing, I feel sorry for upforitall though! :P
The Man in Black fled across the desert, and The Gunslinger followed... Stephen King
Mortomes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mortomes »

I made it to the next round! :w00t:

The chat yesterday was amazing, Jana is absolutely great at torturing her boys.

Yes, I can do it again. Yes, I can do it again. Yes, I can do it again.
Yes, I can do it again.
joxer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by joxer »

i'm still here! 3G seems to be holding up okay so i'm still one of Jana's boys. just completed Day 12 and got the codes i need to continue.

what happened in the chat last night? did anyone get a ferret?

-jox
bogbrek
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bogbrek »

wellm somebody got a ferret, but he's not getting cut, yesterday Jana was giving assignments, a guy with a nick name i take it all got them all :w00t: , my was to sleep in bondage, i just woke up, but my ankles are still tied and a have handcuffs on my wrists :-D
joxer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by joxer »

bogbrek wrote:wellm somebody got a ferret, but he's not getting cut, yesterday Jana was giving assignments, a guy with a nick name i take it all got them all :w00t: , my was to sleep in bondage, i just woke up, but my ankles are still tied and a have handcuffs on my wrists :-D
oh wow - i would have loved that. to get an assignment from Jana... oh well, couldn't be helped. hopefully i'll make it to the next chat session, if there is one.

-jox
the saved
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Post by the saved »

Yeah, I was one of the lucky ones and only had to do 5 edges, but still, anything Jana asked of me I would have done. But yeah, @upforitall got it pretty bad
The Man in Black fled across the desert, and The Gunslinger followed... Stephen King
upforitall
Explorer
Explorer

Post by upforitall »

I have just....completed all the tasks, not including those that last for a week. I am tired but had never felt so focused on completing anything so flawlessly. I am glad of my username. I just hope that we aren't expected to stroke much today!! haha!!

Thank You Jana.

xx
joxer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by joxer »

upforitall wrote:I have just....completed all the tasks, not including those that last for a week. I am tired but had never felt so focused on completing anything so flawlessly. I am glad of my username. I just hope that we aren't expected to stroke much today!! haha!!
sounds like you got quite the deal - not sure i'd be able to handle what you're going through!

it'll be interesting to see how many boys Jana has left now. i'm hoping that as the numbers dwindle it'll get more intense as She sorts the wheat from the chaff. :look:

-jox
toyboi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by toyboi »

cut
Last edited by toyboi on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joxer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by joxer »

something like 14 days gone, i'm nearing my personal best!

it's reminded me of this article about testosterone levels and "courtship" behaviour in males - especially this bit:
Courtship can be defined as the "work" a male is willing to do in order to gain the favor of a female
http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/milking.php

and look where we are right now - slap bang in the sweet spot of Jana's control! love it!
rockiesresident
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rockiesresident »

Nice way to start the third series - short and.....SWEET! :)
Gentle_Control
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gentle_Control »

I don't participate but I allowed myself a peak today. Great work as always Decker! If I would have the time I would love to play along =). If you allow an outsider a little bit of insight because I am curious - what is the sound Jana is talking about? If you don't wanna talk about it on the forum with an outsider that's fine, just being curious.
Mortomes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mortomes »

Today's session felt really nice after the task I did during the chat last night (50 low hits to the ass, 20 medium hits to the ass, 5 hard hits to the ass, then repeating that for my cock and finally my balls).
Was a little surprised about the favor at the end!
Yes, I can do it again.