Chastity contract

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
jasongrant
Explorer
Explorer

Chastity contract

Post by jasongrant »

Has anyone been in a chastity contract? If so, what was your contract?
flyingKiltSlave
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Chastity contract

Post by flyingKiltSlave »

My Mistress IS my wife so no need for contracts really but the googles have a wealth of information on contracts. http://buychastity.com/Chastity-Contract.php http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/in ... contracts/
Swesub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Swesub »

jasongrant wrote:Has anyone been in a chastity contract? If so, what was your contract?
My contract says that I need to were my Chastity belt atleast a month... Now its looks like that Goddess have in mind to keep me locked Up for 6 weeks and I am only half way :w00t:

Anyway her is the contract,( deleted name and contact adresses and phone no and so on)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Slave Contract is binding and the Rules of the Slave Contract MUST be followed without question.

THE RULES OF THE SLAVE CONTRACT

* slave shall follow his Goddess orders without question.

* slave shall spoil( from time to time), worship and adore his Goddess.

* slave shall buy his Goddess gifts especially on the following dates: ( Goddess Birthday, and Xmas.)

* slave shall send his Goddess an email, showing that he worships and adores her at least two (2) times per week.

* slave shall be available on cam when Goddess decides to have a session.

* Slave should wear his chasitybelt for at least 1 month in row. If slave breakes this he will get + one week. (In chase of emergency he will be allowed to gett unlocked.

* Goddess will be his key keeper.

As further confirmation, the Goddess repeats to slave and slave fully understands and agrees that the Slave Contract is binding and that these are the Rules of the Slave Contract and MUST be followed.

The Goddess can modify or add to the Rules of the Slave Contract at any time and without consideration of the slave.

The word or direction of the Goddess shall be considered law and cannot be questioned at any time by the slave.

slave understands and agrees that failure to follow the Rules of the Slave Contract will result in Punishment. The Punishment will be entirely decided on by the Goddess and delivered as and when she requires.

The Goddess can terminate the Slave Contract without reason at any time. slave cannot break or terminate the Slave Contract without the agreement or permission of the Goddess. The penalty for breaking the Slave Contract without the agreement or permission of the Goddess shall be 500 sek, payable by slave to the Goddess, in a way as decided by the Goddess.

slave understands and agrees that the signatures by slave and Goddess on the Contract confirm and verify that the Goddess has ownership of the slave and that the Slave Contract binds the slave to his Goddess.

slave here by gives his never ending thanks and gratitude to his Goddess for allowing him to enter into the Contract, will spoil, worship and adore his Goddess and confirms that the Rules of the Contract MUST be followed.

´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´

(500 sek = 50 GBP or 75 USD)
longest locked up in Chastity is 7 weeks
Gothambodhi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Gothambodhi »

@swesub

Great contract. you Goddess knows what She is doing.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Nezhul »

The penalty for breaking the Slave Contract without the agreement or permission of the Goddess shall be 500 sek, payable by slave to the Goddess, in a way as decided by the Goddess.
Interesting, how could she force those out of you if, say, you didn't like her services and have broken the contract.

Also too much freedom and benefit for her with absolutely no responsibility whatsoever. She recieves gifts, she decides everything, AND she may dumb you without a reason and you won't get what you paid for. She may dumb you the second day after your tribute and that'd be it. That's kind of funny for me, I wouldn't agree to such, but that's only IMHO.
I prefer reliable and responsible people, if I'd make such contract, I'd choose someone who will not just drop the whole thing on a whim. :-/
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Swesub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Swesub »

Nezhul wrote:
The penalty for breaking the Slave Contract without the agreement or permission of the Goddess shall be 500 sek, payable by slave to the Goddess, in a way as decided by the Goddess.
Interesting, how could she force those out of you if, say, you didn't like her services and have broken the contract.

Also too much freedom and benefit for her with absolutely no responsibility whatsoever. She recieves gifts, she decides everything, AND she may dumb you without a reason and you won't get what you paid for. She may dumb you the second day after your tribute and that'd be it. That's kind of funny for me, I wouldn't agree to such, but that's only IMHO.
I prefer reliable and responsible people, if I'd make such contract, I'd choose someone who will not just drop the whole thing on a whim. :-/
Well, many contract givs Goddess/ Mistress many rights, but the slave will have no rights... But remeber tjat i have right to ask for premisson to finish the contract... but then if Goddess will agree with that is another question... But on the other hand, the contract is not binding by law... And remeber, Goddesshave total control over my dick, so I think the money is tha last thing I would wory me about its only the cost of 5 visit to a cinema or about 7 Big mac meal
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I just wanted to say that I'd prefer a kinder and more reliable domme. I said that I would be wary of your contract. If you like it - i'm happy for you.

Unfortunately it's not for me even if I'd wish it. I doubt there's good dommes in Russia, lol :smile:
Swesub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Swesub »

Nezhul wrote:I just wanted to say that I'd prefer a kinder and more reliable domme. I said that I would be wary of your contract. If you like it - i'm happy for you.

Unfortunately it's not for me even if I'd wish it. I doubt there's good dommes in Russia, lol :smile:
Well I think I wouldnt trust a Russia Domme to take care of the keys in the first place... after what you tell us :no:
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

What did I tell you that bad? About the prices?

I can assure you, that although smart bears roam out streets in the winter, our girls are the same as everywhere else. Some are good, some are bad. Normal. :-P
Swesub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Swesub »

Nezhul wrote: I doubt there's good dommes in Russia, lol :smile:
Nezhul wrote:What did I tell you that bad? our girls are the same as everywhere else. Some are good, some are bad. Normal. :-P
I guess the girls are the same in all coutries, some are good, some are badbut that you said you dont thinked that where som good domme in Russia... I would not trust them with the key after hear you say that :lol: :lol:
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

No it's just russian girls don't do such thing. They are more shy and cautious in Russia.