Ex Girlfriend Humiliation

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
DiaperSlave
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Ex Girlfriend Humiliation

Post by DiaperSlave »

Eshly wrote:There is two ways to look at humilation in a D/s relationship:

1. She loves him, but either one or both of them enjoy humilation, so for sexual fun it happens. This is perfectly healthy, as there is a strong emotional connection.

2. There is no love, and she is just using you. In a bad way.

To be honest mate, you'd be better just getting a hooker from what I can tell. This is because you CANNOT become attached to a hooker (atleast not as easily). You are VERY attached to this girl, who clearly doesn't love you.

Very well defined and If it were me in his situation I would have atleast thanked ya...
Sauurman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sauurman »

Ooh man that's rough that you aren't with her anymore. Do you have any contact with her at all these days?

A couple of things that you can do.

1. Edge constantly while looking at pics of her feet. On days you are not supposed to cum (due to your rules) but you do accidentally cum then you have to give her money. Either anonymously or if you still have some contact with her in person.

2. Make her moods on facebooks (happy, sad, angry, depressed, funny ect) YOUR moods. IE if she's happy you get to cum. If she's mad, slap your balls until you cry. If she's sad do something you hate doing. Like maybe a chore you've been putting off or talking to a relative you dislike, ect. If she's being funny, do something enjoyable like watch a movie or read a book you like. This way your world will be wrapped around hers. If she is happy, you are happy. If she's sad then its going to be a bad day for you.

3. If you still have contact with her pay her big bucks to make a recording of herself insulting you. Have it playback constantly when your in the car, when your doing whatever. When you go to sleep have it playing so you ingrain her loathing for you in your brain.

These are just a few ideas, I hope they help!
KC83
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KC83 »

Clearly the most humiliating thing about your entire story is that you were dating a prostitute. She performed sexually for you in exchange for money.
mcjoel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dom/me(s): the opposite of yes

Post by mcjoel »

Everything has its limits...
Always keep in mind that these dom/sub things are about having fun, not ruining youre life!
Youre real life must always have the upperhand, second to it comes this stuff.

Note that if you ever want this to quit, she has REAL power over you, and she can use it to make you pay for her later or do other stuff.