The Game

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
cagator
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cagator »

Mistress Mel

i would love to play your game.
i like cbt,t&d,anything that pleases you.
hornyslave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hornyslave »

Miss,

here to report back on Your task
idlove to thank You for taking time to
correct me.
i tied my balls and cock as You commanded,
with the need of some ice to get everything down.
it was kind of painfull cause the robe itched and moved a
bit over my dick when i was getting hard(trying to)
but it was very effective. it sure where 8 long hours and i cant
really say it helped studying as it was a constant reminder of my hornieness.

thank You Miss.

ps i love to continue doing tasks
Daurazor
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Wow great game...May I join?

Post by Daurazor »

I know I haven't reached the 5 post limit, but I could give you all the information you were looking for...I hope I pass the test.

First and foremost: I am married. As a couple, we have extensive experience in BDSM, but not strangely T&D. Have a pretty extensive set of toys (ie clamps spreaders canes floggers dildo vibrator).

I work from home and spend extensive amounts of time alone.

I enjoy Martial Arts. Read voraciously. Love many types of music.

6'1" tall. Bald. Athletic build.

Very interested in your post and would love to play...Please let me know if I make the cut!

Thanks and Best Regards
Dennis1983
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dennis1983 »

I did everything u wanted and she loved it when she wanted to fuck i said today is her day and i fucked her without an orgasm for me and i licked her to two more orgasm

i await my new task mistress
Tabby
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tabby »

Melanie wrote:Private humiliation hmm... you know I really like my name. Why don't you write it all over your body, you can pick where, but be sure to shave that part before you do, if you need to that is.
Oo, that was fun. I like your name too, so I wrote it:
- above and below each nipple
- four times on my stomach
- once on each thigh
- once on my cock
- once on my balls
- once on each knee
- once on the sole of each foot

I hope you find that satisfactory. If you have any other tasks, I'd be delighted to complete them. And thank you very much for taking the time to do this for us. :)
seb_soumis
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by seb_soumis »

Hi Mistress Melanie, I would enjoy to join the game. I am actually at home alone and starts to read tease. I like to do several without cumming until I explode.
free
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by free »

Hi Mistress Melanie,

Thankyou so much for doing this game. It's very genorous of you to put in the effort you have and I've really enjoyed reading through the posts.

I would love to be your little toy and I hope I can be lucky enough to get a task from you and amuse you.

I'm a 25 year old medical student studying in Europe. If it's ok to say: I don't like anything on the balls: clothespins, rope, hitting etc. I'm in the middle of exams at the moment so revision breaks much appreciated!

Yours obediently xx
Transformation of thought is Transformation of being
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

Hey, I like some of the others would like to post my limits so that i dont end up the cause of the demise of this game!

I wont do anything involving familly, friends or their posesions/rooms/etc.... I have one online friend who i can talk to about some of this kinda stuff (she knows about my interest in T&D etc... but she isnt single and so of course cant be directly involved... so i dont know why im telling you this....)

I wont do anything in public or go to stores etc to buy things or anything like that and humiliation isnt for me and nor is long term chastity (eg a week is far too long for me and i fear i would end the game if i were told to stay chaste for any length of time) And i wont "expose" myself (being my body or my interests) to anyone.

Pretty much anything else goes though!
Princess Raquel
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

Post by Princess Raquel »

Hey Melanie, I hope I am not stepping on any toes, but if you would like some help on your down time let me know ;-)
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

Wow trying to keep all this straight is a task, but worth the time. I get so excited controlling all you guys. And maybe if I can get PrincessRaquel to help out the fun can be spread around. I just went back through all the posts to find out where everyone stands as we begin to approach our first 24 hour period.

So as I see it:
jonah and yes_coming were the first two to request a task and are the first two in danger of ending the game.

Other non responders; okeoke and ninety have never responded and have over 24 hours.

Everyone else has responded and will get a new task except for halder_man and Makarov who did not request a new task.

Special thanks to strokerboy3 and omssx who are the two most active players.

Daurazor I'm trying to stick to the rules, when I remember them, so try to get those 5 posts and try again. It's not hard, or maybe it is :) Why dont you type a reply using your cock, kisses!

Considering jonah and yes_coming only have one ever forum post I would hate for them to end the game. So any two people willing to do a task that will push your own limits, let me know. Also cagator read the rules.

PrincessRaquel! Yes please, any help would be fantastic!
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Re: RE: Response to the game

Post by Melanie »

teasemeplease wrote:Hello Melanie,

I have received your reply and done what you ask of me. The icy hot applied to my balls wasn't too bad, have tried before, but the clothspins were a real disaster. Lucky for me i did not get hard in this process, so i pulled off the pins as I cried in agony. Hurting in pain ready to serve you when asked upon,

teasemeplease
Aww, sweet tears for me. Lets see, get hard, apply as many clothes pins to the underside of your cock as you can and begin to stroke. Try your best to cum, if you can you are to release your monster when you start to squirt. If you can't pull off each pin without opening them.
strokerboy3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokerboy3 »

Mistress Melanie,
I just finished my task. I wrote your name a total of 18 times and have edged for each one. I intend to do more later but I need to take a break. I'm constantly hard and acheing. If there is anyway I could do extra tasks or something for those who havn't replied to keep the game going please let me know. This is my first experience with a real mistress and I feel that it is the motivation that I so desperately need. Please Mistress... I await your next task...

Your Toy
StrokerBoy3
Melanie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Melanie »

hornyslave wrote:Miss,

here to report back on Your task
idlove to thank You for taking time to
correct me.
i tied my balls and cock as You commanded,
with the need of some ice to get everything down.
it was kind of painfull cause the robe itched and moved a
bit over my dick when i was getting hard(trying to)
but it was very effective. it sure where 8 long hours and i cant
really say it helped studying as it was a constant reminder of my hornieness.

thank You Miss.

ps i love to continue doing tasks
Bugga, I truly was trying to help you study. Let me try again. Tonight before you study get a glass of ice cold water, fill it to the top, and you might want to get a towel.

Strip down grab your books and kneel down. Dunk your balls in the water, this should cause the glass to overflow, dunk them as deep as you can. Study like this for at least 15 minutes. Then if you are limp at the end of 15 minutes you have 1 minute, yep 60 seconds to cum. Good luck.
ninety
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ninety »

Melanie wrote:
ninety wrote:Greetings Miss Melanie, welcome to the site.
I'd like to take part in the game, especially early on, in case it doesn't last.
I am single, at home alone, was just about to choose tonight's teases.
Thank you, ninety
Well, don't think I have handed out enough CBT so I hope you have a lot of clothespins. How many can you clip to your balls. If you don't have that many, make a trip to the dollar store. If you can fit on 50 clip one to the tip of your penis and cum.
A Respectfull Hello Miss Melanie,
Ow, Ow, Ow, I managed to fit 16 pegs on my balls before I thought I may pass out with the pain, that was the first time I pegged my balls. I peg my nipples regulary, but the sensation on my balls was SO much more intense, this is obviously an area I need training in, although please not a similar task next time Miss. As I didn't manage 50, I didn't cum as instructed.
I await further instruction from you Miss Melanie.
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jaberwocky »

Hello Mistress.

The second and final update on my first asignment.

The forth time, I got interupted. Not during jerking but during studying. Roommates, drinking coffee together. Resulting in eleven minutes of stroking.

The fifth time, I got interupted. Not during studying but during jerking. (phone call, thank god) After the call, I did those thirteen minutes from the beginning. Still sensitive, and in the mood of "Let's get this over with", I reached the edge in two and a half minute. Thus I had to keep myself at the edge for over ten minutes. Time goes slow.
Note to myself,... Slow Strokes!

The sixth time, fifteen minutes of stroking, with slow strokes. After fifteen minutes, I increased the speed. At around sixteen minutes, ready to lift off.

I decided to study for about twenty minutes before I go to bed. ;-) Thus bringing myself to the edge afterwards, again. Seventeen minutes, half the time being on the edge.

Thanks again for the task you gave me. I will be going to bed as a child at Christmas Eve, hoping he has been a good boy and there will be a present for him when he wakes up.
(Yes, this is a hint!)