FB: Worth It?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

FB: Worth It?

Post by cactusman »

I just published part one of a new series titled "Worth It?". Part one is at:

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=11574

This tease is completely original, but is a kind of response (not really a sequel) to
"A Teasing Tale" (by "The Queen of Mean"). However, you need not read that tease first, unless you want to understand more about the character Kayden and feel the hero's (i.e., "your") obsession more keenly.

Feedback and comments are welcome. Enjoy!
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: FB: Worth It?

Post by Incubo »

It wasn't bad for a beginning, but I didn't like that you basically rehashed the entire first tease.
Having read that one, I found the "remembering" part just dragged and was unnecessary.
However, I "got" what you were going for there, so maybe it was just a personal thing.

As a side note, not really about the writing, but I'd have taken Ashlynn any day.
I really like Kayden too, but in this scenario...I'd never pass up a sure thing with Ashlynn for an extremely long shot with Kayden.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Incubo wrote:It wasn't bad for a beginning, but I didn't like that you basically rehashed the entire first tease.
Having read that one, I found the "remembering" part just dragged and was unnecessary.
However, I "got" what you were going for there, so maybe it was just a personal thing.

As a side note, not really about the writing, but I'd have taken Ashlynn any day.
I really like Kayden too, but in this scenario...I'd never pass up a sure thing with Ashlynn for an extremely long shot with Kayden.
Thanks for the constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I wanted to emphasize the importance of that account in Ashlynn's training, but I can see how the recapitulation might be a drag.

I agree that the rational thing for the hero to do is to take Ashlynn. But he's been working on his training for so long, he just can't seem to think rationally about it. ;-)
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: FB: Worth It? (Part 2)

Post by cactusman »

Part 2 of my Worth It? series is now available at:

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=11657

Enjoy, and comments are welcome.
pbchillin
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by pbchillin »

Really enjoyed part 2. :)
lockgrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lockgrid »

Considering this tease series is based off one of my favourite stories. :lol: Can't wait to read Part 2.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

lockgrid wrote:Considering this tease series is based off one of my favourite stories. :lol: Can't wait to read Part 2.
Thanks to you and pbchillin for the kind words. Lockgrid, I assume you mean to say you are looking forward to part 3?
lockgrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lockgrid »

cactusman wrote:
lockgrid wrote:Considering this tease series is based off one of my favourite stories. :lol: Can't wait to read Part 2.
Thanks to you and pbchillin for the kind words. Lockgrid, I assume you mean to say you are looking forward to part 3?
I actually wrote that before I read Part 2. :-P But I have to say I enjoyed it very much and can't wait for Part 3. :w00t:
Quazwierdcev283
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Quazwierdcev283 »

I have now read worth it part 1 and 2 and I have to say that, while I was not a big fan of the Maria pavlova series, that it seems like the cactusman I love to read is back. Please keep on with this series I think it is one of your best by far!
Quaz.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Quazwierdcev283 wrote:I have now read worth it part 1 and 2 and I have to say that, while I was not a big fan of the Maria pavlova series, that it seems like the cactusman I love to read is back. Please keep on with this series I think it is one of your best by far!
Thanks very much, I appreciate it.
baultista
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by baultista »

I found the original story pretty intriguing. Both parts 1 and 2 of this tease series have been excellent so far!

I'm just curious to know how long you plan to extend it... will it be a three part tease? Will it be a twelve part tease? Is it a "lets see how it goes" tease?

I'm curious to see where you go with this series next!
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

baultista wrote:I found the original story pretty intriguing. Both parts 1 and 2 of this tease series have been excellent so far!

I'm just curious to know how long you plan to extend it... will it be a three part tease? Will it be a twelve part tease? Is it a "lets see how it goes" tease?

I'm curious to see where you go with this series next!
Thanks very much for the kind words. I'm glad you want to see what happens next.

I plan to end it with part 3. The plan is that "you" finally give in to Kayden and go back to her place...
Well, you must figure that has to happen... But I'd better not give anything else away before it's written!
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by wonderbo »

As usual, you keep me on the edge! LoL! Awesome work Cactusman!
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

wonderbo wrote:As usual, you keep me on the edge! LoL! Awesome work Cactusman!
Thanks very much wonderbo. I appreciate the kind words.
AceofSpades
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AceofSpades »

Wow, Really enjoyed your tease. Keep it up !