Denial Trial! :)

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Cancel
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Denial Trial! :)

Post by Cancel »

I have done the tasks as requested Mistress, although Im afraid to say I don't own a vibrator :(

suggestions would be to include more videos in the teasing, the laddering however torturous was great fun.

I do like the idea which was already posted for having ball smacks to earn stroking or even points.

Maybe some ways to earn bonus points (im already getting desperate :weep: )

EDIT: Good news Les!
Last edited by Cancel on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
strokerbob
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokerbob »

Thank You for Day 6 Mistress Jenifer! Completed all the strokes and edges as required and i must say, this by far was the most enjoyable day. Having the addition of the vibrator humming and buzzing away made the constant stroking far more enjoyable.

Estimated date for reaching 199 points, June 7th, 56 days from the start! Tomorrow makes 1 week! Yea!
Daisy-jane
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Daisy-jane »

Day 6 tasks done as instructed Mistress Jenifer. Thankfully I still have a couple of working vibes to choose from. :whistle:
I'm happy with all of the suggestions given so far, but perhaps with the addition of repeating devotions to you Mistress out aloud as they are performed, and/or humiliating statements. Maybe done in front of a mirror as well? Or what about an edge every hour for a day, with bonuses for 12+?

I will have to think up some more after I post this reply - don't want to miss out on any points... :-)

Daisy-jane
craigl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by craigl »

Stroking never gets boring!

No vibrator here, tasks completed without, because every step involved it, I wish I had one and therefore don't have a great deal to say....
shortstraw
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shortstraw »

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to drop out :-(

I've got two papers to write and this is all proving to be way too distracting. I think I can go a lot longer without really needing to cum, but I just can't stop thinking about sex. Oh well. Sorry, Mistress Jenifer. It was a lot of fun.
tdrules
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by tdrules »

For today you have 2 choices of tasks to do, mainly hinging on what you have available. The instructions written below include a vibrator. If you do not have a vibrator ignore that part of the instructions and complete the rest of them;
~Turn the vibe onto its lowest setting and place it against my balls. While its buzzing away stroke yourself to an edge and hold it for 5 seconds. Pace is any you prefer.
~Turn the vibe to the next setting it has while leaving it against my balls. While it buzzes away use your non-dominate hand to stroke to an edge (if your arm starts to get very sore you may switch to the other hand). Pace is any you prefer.
~200 strokes with the vibe on the lowest setting again, 2 strokes per second for the entire length of time. When complete rest for 30 seconds.
~Turn your vibe to its highest setting, 100 strokes on that setting. 1 Stroke per second.
~Turn the vibe down to its medium setting, 150 strokes on that setting. For the first 50 1 stroke per second, for the second 50 3 strokes per second, for the last 50 1 stroke per 3 seconds.
This was a rather difficult task for me to do with the vibrator...my 1st time using a vibrator while stroking....

But I completed the tasks...

On to the suggested tasks...quite frankly there are a lot of tasks I won't do. I'm not going to lie about it...So I'm sure there are many others like me, so I propose this....if there is something that is a "maybe" on wither or not we would be willing to do it...make it a extra credit, that way to give us incentive to do that stuff...I don't mind some light cbt, but I'm not going to do anything that could damage myself. If there was something that I thought would, I would gracefully decline and/or gracefully exit.

With a full set of balls just the lightest of taps is all we would need to be grimacing...I also suggest a no touch day...after a week or so of playing everyday...it would be torturous to not be able to touch ourselves one day....just a couple of thoughts...
TDRULES
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

Hello little ones welcome to Day 7;
Ready2Please36- 10
SexualChoc- 21
les- 20
sashacd- 21
Slave Sidrick- 18
Daisy-jane- 21
dtspam- 22
Cancel- 10
tdrules- 14
niceslave- 7
blueballed25- 4
strokerbob- 21
atownesquire- 12
boundtosuffer- 3
craigl- 14
jjsubslut- 17
thirtybirdy- 21
chast75- 4
Whiskyglace- 8
Carlcjjohnson- 2
freaau- 9

----
Marko- 2
frenzy- 3
chast75- 4
Carlcjjohnson- 2
boundtosuffer- 3
Yes the line is back! Alright little ones I'll read through the suggestions after I wake up tomorrow... I'm, a little drunk right now *giggles*. Ah always nice to go out for some 21 for 21 fun lol.

So I wonder what the roll for today will be.........................................................................................
Hmm, looks like the dice is just not in your favors all of the sudden, some nice high rolls to start off and now its down to a Two (2) for Day 7. Hmm.... Btw, I know someone said that this would be a Week, it really is not. It is only Tuesday not Wednesday. Sure it is Day 7 but not a full week of denial and torment until Wednesday dawns :)

Now, onto your tasks for today;
~For all of today's tasks you will all be kneeling before your computer screen while you do them.
~350 strokes, any pace you desire little ones :)
~Time for a bit of edging. You will be doing 10 edges with the following instructions:
~~First Edge: Pace of 2 strokes per second, hold for 10 seconds. 5 second rest afterwards
~~Second Edge: Pace of 1 stroke per second, hold for 15 seconds. 20 second rest afterwards
~~Third Edge: Pace of 1 stroke per 2 seconds, hold for 5 seconds. 8 second rest afterwards
~~Fourth Edge: Pace of 3 strokes per second, hold for 25 seconds @ 1 stroke per second pace. 10 second rest afterwards
~~Fifth Edge: Pace of 1 stroke per 2 seconds, hold for 30 seconds @ 1 stroke per second pace. 4 second rest afterwards.
~~Sixth Edge: Pace of 2 strokes per second, hold for 10 seconds. 60 second rest afterwards.
~~Seventh Edge: Pace of 1 stroke per second, hold for 40 seconds. 2 second rest afterwards.
~~Eighth Edge: Pace of 1 stroke per 3 seconds, hold for 5 seconds @ 1 stroke per second pace. 10 second rest afterwards. (If you have issue with making the edge, speed up to 1 stroke per second)
~~Ninth Edge: Pace of 1 stroke per second, hold for 20 seconds. 20 second rest afterwards
~~Tenth Edge: Pace of 2 strokes per second, hold for 30 seconds @ 2 strokes per second pace
~After the tenth edge is completed rest for two minutes while massaging my balls.
~When your rest is up you will edge once with your dominate hand, while your non-dominate hand pinches your left nipple hard for the entire way to the edge and the 10 second hold of the edge.
~After that edge, edge again with your non-dominate hand, while your dominate hand pinches your right nipple hard for the entire way to the edge and the 5 second hold of the edge.
~Finally for today a nice 100 stroke cooldown.

Enjoy little ones;
~Mistress

BTW;
As tomorrow is the 1 week, you may all want to read that one as soon as you possibly can :innocent:
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
jjsubslut
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jjsubslut »

Dear Mistress Jenifer,

i completed all of your task today. about a week in a half since your cock has got to cum... i know tomorrow is the one week mark but i hadnt cum for a few days before starting your task :) your cock is frustrated and tormented lol... after the task it takes longer and longer each day. also i use ice everyday to get it soft.
atownesquire
Explorer
Explorer

Post by atownesquire »

~For all of today's tasks you will all be kneeling before your computer screen while you do them.
~Time for a bit of edging. You will be doing 10 edges with the following instructions:
~~First Edge: Pace of 2 strokes per second, hold for 10 seconds. 5 second rest afterwards
~~Second Edge: Pace of 1 stroke per second, hold for 15 seconds. 20 second rest afterwards
~~Third Edge: Pace of 1 stroke per 2 seconds, hold for 5 seconds. 8 second rest afterwards
~~Fourth Edge: Pace of 3 strokes per second, hold for 25 seconds @ 1 stroke per second pace. 10 second rest afterwards
~~Fifth Edge: Pace of 1 stroke per 2 seconds, hold for 30 seconds @ 1 stroke per second pace. 4 second rest afterwards.
~~Sixth Edge: Pace of 2 strokes per second, hold for 10 seconds. 60 second rest afterwards.
~~Seventh Edge: Pace of 1 stroke per second, hold for 40 seconds. 2 second rest afterwards.
~~Eighth Edge: Pace of 1 stroke per 3 seconds, hold for 5 seconds @ 1 stroke per second pace. 10 second rest afterwards. (If you have issue with making the edge, speed up to 1 stroke per second)
~~Ninth Edge: Pace of 1 stroke per second, hold for 20 seconds. 20 second rest afterwards
~~Tenth Edge: Pace of 2 strokes per second, hold for 30 seconds @ 2 strokes per second pace
~After the tenth edge is completed rest for two minutes while massaging my balls.

Done, wow, I don't know if I've ever felt this horny and desperate. Thank God for the longer rest after the 6th edge, I didn't think I was going to make it. Kneeling on the hardwood floor now and your cock is still hard and throbbing, with precum oozing all the way down to the floor.

~When your rest is up you will edge once with your dominate hand, while your non-dominate hand pinches your left nipple hard for the entire way to the edge and the 10 second hold of the edge.
~After that edge, edge again with your non-dominate hand, while your dominate hand pinches your right nipple hard for the entire way to the edge and the 5 second hold of the edge.

Done. It's amazing how much harder i can pinch with my dominant hand. My right nipple is just as hard and tender as your cock now.

thank you Mistress.
Ready2Please36
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ready2Please36 »

Dear Mistress,

I am sorry that I have not been around to participate, as I was out of town all weekend at a wedding and didn't get back until late last night. Your cock still hasn't had an orgasm since last Wednesday, but I am ashamed to say that I haven't completed your tasks from this past weekend.

Would you like me complete those tasks that i missed? I have however completed your task for today.

I also was wondering what the punishment would be if one was to go home with another woman one night and have an orgasm with her?

Kneeling while I wrote everything above and throughout your task

350 Strokes complete Mistress

First edge complete Mistress

Second edge completed Mistress

Uhhh getting more difficult Mistress, but completed

Woah, almost came Mistress. Had a precum drip down to my balls and I had to stop stroking. Iced down and started from the beginning. Edges completed Mistress

Edge Completed Mistress

uhhh so quickly afterwards....Edge completed Mistress...More precum than before, but I didn't not orgasm. Thank you for the Minute rest.

Iced down before I started again...It stung, but was needed to cool myself down from cumming...Once soft, stroked until I was hard...Once hard stroked at 1 stroke per second, held for 40 seconds and rested for 2 seconds afterwards.

Not a problem making the edge Mistress, successfully edged your cock.

9th Edge completed Mistress

Edge completed Mistress

ummm Balls massaged, thank you Mistress

dominate hand edged, left nipple pinched

non-dominate hand edged, right nipple pinched

100 loose strokes for the cooldown Mistress.

I so want to cum. This is going to be so difficult not to have an accident, but I am going to do my best and Push myself. Thank you for keeping me in the game as I was absent all weekend.

~slave r2p
thirtybirdy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thirtybirdy »

For all of today's tasks you will all be kneeling before your computer screen while you do them.
Done.

350 strokes, any pace you desire little ones :)
Done.

Time for a bit of edging. You will be doing 10 edges.
Done. The one with 2 seconds of rest was rough!

After the tenth edge is completed rest for two minutes while massaging my balls.
Done.

When your rest is up you will edge once with your dominate hand, while your non-dominate hand pinches your left nipple hard for the entire way to the edge and the 10 second hold of the edge.
Done.

After that edge, edge again with your non-dominate hand, while your dominate hand pinches your right nipple hard for the entire way to the edge and the 5 second hold of the edge.
Done.

Finally for today a nice 100 stroke cooldown.
Ahhhh done.

Today was less difficult than some of the other days (when you rolled a six : / ) but my horyness level afterwards is easily the highest. But, back to no touching for now!
sashacd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sashacd »

Denial Trial Report Day 7
Done, 350 strokes was a nice warmup.
All the edges and holds were done in compliance with your instructions. This was really difficult to get through, with the shorter rests and longer holds. The 60 second hold after the sixth edge was needed and much appreciated.
Edges done with both hands. The nipple pinches were a lovely distraction.
100 strokes completed.
BTW;
As tomorrow is the 1 week, you may all want to read that one as soon as you possibly can :innocent:
It sounds like tomorrow will be an interesting day.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Dear Mistrees
today's task completed as follows

Now, onto your tasks for today;
Enjoy little ones;
~Mistress
kneeling

A steady 3 minutes.

done

done

took an hour but done

done

again took a long time but done

getting difficult but done

done

thank you needed the option.

done

done

enjoyed

done

done

~Finally for today a nice 100 stroke cool down.
took five minutes massaging salve in as well
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

Mistress Jennifer's report

... Kneeling is difficult I used 2 pillows under knees
Did all 350 strokes at a medium or slow pace pace I did not edge Knew I would have plenty of edges later
...1rst was a wonderful feeling edge and hold with a short rest which I did and enjoyed
... 2nd edge was tricky because of short rest but I was able to hold again and short rest
... 3rd edge was slow pace for me, but I did edge and hold 5, with brief rest
... 4th fast stroke OOO my! Edged but NO WAY can I hold that edge while stroking at 1/1! was able to hold for 18 sec befroe I had to stop (fail?)
... 5th edge even with the slow pace I was able to edge, close to cumming now, again can NOT hold edge and stroke! Was able to hold edge only 23 sec before I stopped
Took a LONG break, needed to cool down some, to close, needed a break... (fail?)
... 6th took a 2 min break before I started 6th, was able to hold and a nice full minute rest afterwards..
... 7th easlily built edge but only held it 28 sec (fail?) did take 2 sec break and started
.... 8th edge imediately because of slow pace, I was able to control and not cum but edged even this slow
and was able to hold edge with 1 stroke a sec stroking!
... 9th edge Ohh I was so excited and was able to hold only 15 sec, but did take 20 sec break
... 10th edge easily edged at 2/1 but again could NOT hold while stroking! (fail?)
... enjoyed the break rubbing my rolling boiling balls as they tried unsusesfully to release.
... 11th edge with Dominate hand, pinching nipple made the edge now more sensual for me, really wanted to cum, resisted.
... 12th edge with Non-dominate hand I was actually able to do this edge with my non-dominate hand!
took a nice long break befor I did my 100 'cooldown' strokes. which made it difficult to lock up
But I did make it through without cumming
and I am caged

Hope I pleased you, I assume not cumming more important than following instructions to the letter.
let me know if I have incured any punishment(s)

PS I am SO! very horney! not sure I can take much more, but I probably will.
Mercy or merci?
Last edited by SexualChoc on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Cancel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cancel »

I have completed the tasks as you requested Miss. I don't think I had ever dripped so much pre-cum :\'-( I think this is pretty much the longest i've ever been in denial, with no end in sight :unsure: Lets hope for some high rolls :-D

If I can make a suggestion? Maybe use some palming? That is the epitome of frustration.