Miss Amber's Game of Denial

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Miss Amber's Game of Denial

Post by shell »

AmberStone wrote:What a nice bunch of messages to come home to :love:

Thanks, Shell, for helping me tease my boys when I'm away. I know they appreciate it very much! In fact, I bet dubble is just itching for me to have you tease him with even more pics of the freedom he'll never be able to taste... ;-)
You are very welcome Miss Amber *bright smile*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

goodness you two boys are getting down right needy!!!! *giggling* I wonder if I beg Miss Amber to please extend this for another few days...I mean, really, really beg...I wonder if She would say............."okay". *wicked smile*
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

Shell....., No.... Please no.....

*sitting at computer, desperately trying to learn computer hacking, in order to delete Shell's account* :-P
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Chuckles.
Ballsfull your post has locked shell's post in.
and now mine has locked yours.
:devil: Mhahahaha :devil:
:devil: :mbounce: :devil: :mbounce: :devil: :mbounce: :devil:
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

ballsfull wrote:Shell....., No.... Please no.....

*sitting at computer, desperately trying to learn computer hacking, in order to delete Shell's account* :-P
Gosh, I could beg Miss Amber, much better then you begged me! *grin*
AmberStone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AmberStone »

How exciting :-D
Did I mention, this will be happening Saturday MY time? So that's another 9 hours and 15 minutes ;-)
shell wrote:goodness you two boys are getting down right needy!!!! *giggling* I wonder if I beg Miss Amber to please extend this for another few days...I mean, really, really beg...I wonder if She would say............."okay". *wicked smile*
I would advise you to try! ;-) I do love a good beg!
ballsfull knows all about that! :lol:
your sweet Miss
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

AmberStone wrote:How exciting :-D
Did I mention, this will be happening Saturday MY time? So that's another 9 hours and 15 minutes ;-)
shell wrote:goodness you two boys are getting down right needy!!!! *giggling* I wonder if I beg Miss Amber to please extend this for another few days...I mean, really, really beg...I wonder if She would say............."okay". *wicked smile*
I would advise you to try! ;-) I do love a good beg!
ballsfull knows all about that! :lol:
Yes Miss Amber. *smiling sweetly*

*clears my throat softly. I stand quietly in reverence with my feet together and my hands behind my back, clasped lightly together. My eyes look down as I part my lips to speak softly, with respect.*

Miss Amber, I am begging, with my Master's knowledge and permission, to please, please extend the two boys torment just a little longer.
They are so needy and wanting so desperately to cum, we all can see that. But with one word from You, Miss, just one hint of a word, I know, just know that they themselves would beg to make Your happiness greater and beg that You not permit them that orgasm just yet. They surely want to feel that need build more and more in their bodies, knowing how happy it makes You each day that passes and their need becomes greater and greater.
So, I am begging You, sweet Miss Amber, please, oh please Miss, please don't allow them to cum just yet.

*I look up into Your eyes, for the briefest of seconds, just as my lips mouth one word.....* Please....
AmberStone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AmberStone »

Very nicely done, love. :love:

I don't think my boys could top such a lovely attempt.

And maybe, just maybe if they could, I might have let them free ages ago...then again, their desperate begging just makes me want to deny them longer!

But I did say they could cum when they finish my newest tease, so they will cum...when they finish my newest tease! ;-)

It would really suck if it got postponed for release again...wouldn't it? :whistle: :lol:
your sweet Miss
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

Noooooooooooo, Miss Amber, noooooooooooo......

Don't listen to word she says....... Please....
That bitch is crazyyyyyyy...... She doesn't't know what she's saying.....

Midnight your time would be most excellent, Miss.... :-)
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
AmberStone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AmberStone »

:huh: How rude, kitten. Shell is your guest during this game. You thought your balls were aching before...we'll see how they ache after 30 ballsmacks and a heartfelt apology to Shell.

Things like that can get both you AND dubble in trouble...you're tied together right now, remember? Wouldn't want to mess things up, would you? :unsure:
your sweet Miss
AmberStone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AmberStone »

Oh, and I know you're strong. You better smack them as hard as you know I would.
your sweet Miss
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

AmberStone wrote:Very nicely done, love. :love:

I don't think my boys could top such a lovely attempt.

And maybe, just maybe if they could, I might have let them free ages ago...then again, their desperate begging just makes me want to deny them longer!

But I did say they could cum when they finish my newest tease, so they will cum...when they finish my newest tease! ;-)

It would really suck if it got postponed for release again...wouldn't it? :whistle: :lol:
*bright smile* Thank You, Miss Amber for Your generous compliment!!!
AmberStone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AmberStone »

You know...perhaps I've spoiled my poor pets. That must be the case, judging by my kitten's poor behavior. ballsfull, I hope you don't bother apologizing to me for your faux pas, because it shouldn't have happened in the first place. There should be no reason for apology.

However, your apology to Shell had better be damn good. She's the one you insulted, even if you thought it was a joke. Yet, she isn't laughing.

I've spoiled you too much. However, I'm going to fix that :)

The release of my new webtease will be postponed to some undetermined date...and until Monday, it's hands off for you, sweetie. dubble also has you to thank for the stroking he WON'T be doing when he is released for cleaning tonight.

My, oh my. I must be feeling really generous today, considering I could have you keep your hands off until I get around to releasing the webtease...whenever that may be. You should thank me for being so lenient! :love:

The ability to think before you speak is a very important part of communication, kitten. I advise you to brush up on that skill.
your sweet Miss
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

AmberStone wrote::huh: How rude, kitten. Shell is your guest during this game. You thought your balls were aching before...we'll see how they ache after 30 ballsmacks and a heartfelt apology to Shell.

Things like that can get both you AND dubble in trouble...you're tied together right now, remember? Wouldn't want to mess things up, would you? :unsure:
Yes, Miss.... You are right, and I went overboard, and was wrong.... I'm getting a little crazy right now, and I'm ~not~ my normal self... PLEASE accept my apology...
I am VERY sorry, Shell.... I truly am... :weep:

And I willingly accept your just punishment, Miss... And do it pronto...

Punishment Report coming up...
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

ballsfull wrote: Yes, Miss.... You are right, and I went overboard, and was wrong.... I'm getting a little crazy right now, and I'm ~not~ my normal self... PLEASE accept my apology...
I am VERY sorry, Shell.... I truly am... :weep:

And I willingly accept your just punishment, Miss... And do it pronto...

Punishment Report coming up...

Not much effort ballsfull
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.