Just A Little Scene: The Bet

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Salamando
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Just A Little Scene: The Bet

Post by Salamando »

It was a simple bet. Try and stay standing for thirty minutes while I played with your penis. Simple enough, sure. A strapping hunk of a man like you, you’d gotten handjobs and blowjobs galore, you’d fucked in every conceivable position your body would allow, and always maintained perfect control of yourself, and your partner. When I told you I could fuck you blind with just a thought, you scoffed. You didn’t think my magic could possibly be any more potent than what you’d had up to now.

So, we made the bet. I play with you with my magic. You try and stay standing for thirty minutes. If you won, you were allowed to strip me naked and do anything you wanted to me, and I would not be allowed to stop you, even with my powers. If I won, I would be able to play with you as I saw fit for the rest of the night. You grinned like a idiot, and promptly agreed.

We went back to my place. You were naked in a flash, but to your disappointment, I stayed clothed. Even more to your disappointment, I went to the couch, clicked on the TV, and settled in to watch a show, flipping channels until I found something liked.

“Hey, come on, are we gunna do this or what?” you said. Your penis

I gave you a bored, nonchalant smile. “I was giving you a chance to brace yourself, but if you insist.” I waved my hand and instantly, you felt warm, wet, tight sensations grip your cock. At the same time, a throbbing pulse of pure pleasure began to surge rhythmically through your loins, traveling from your penishead down straight through to your prostate.

It’s now been ten minutes, and your body is shuddering as you let out lewd moans between every gasp. The pulse is intense, unlike anything you’ve ever felt before, as if your every pleasure receptor were being caressed and energized from the inside out. It’s enough to make your whole body spasm with every pulse. Not even the most skilled mouth, hand, or pussy combined has ever felt this intense, this pure. It’s just too much. You collapse onto your knees.

“Well, that was disappointing,” I say, without much enthusiasm.

“Oh fuck,” you gasp, barely able to draw breath. “Oh, god, you win, you win!” Your body shudders again and stiffens and you let out a primal grunt. Your self control has broken, and your cock jerks mightily. You are beginning to have an orgasm.

I smile as I reach out with my power and grasp the surge of energy that is your climax. Just as it is about to leave your body, I catch it. Your body locks up and you can’t even draw breath as you are suddenly caught on the very edge of orgasm. I hold you there, my grip on your climax unyielding no matter how hard your body tries to force it. Ten seconds. Twenty. Thirty. A minute. Two. Tears stream from your eyes, and you breathlessly make a low sound between a groan and scream.

I then shove your orgasm back, denying you that release. Able to breath again, you let out a pitiful wail. I intensify the pulse in your cock, and immediately, your body tries to cum again. But I don’t let it. I catch your second would be climax, and pull it back, mixing it with the first. I increase the sensations yet again, and for a third time you try to cum. I catch that climax as well and pull it back, dragging it slowly to make sure you feel your release being denied to you.

You’re fully on the floor now, writhing and thrashing like a fish out of water. You can’t even form a coherent thought to make the words you want to beg me. I watch you with a cool bemusement as you make another attempt to cum. And another, and another and another. Each time I catch your would be orgasm at the moment just before release, and pull it back, combining it with the growing ball of climax I keep roiling inside you.

Then, all at once I cease the sensations, dropping the pulse and warm wetness from your cock. You collapse back, barely cognizant, exhausted. I cast a touch of magic over you to let you fall asleep. I think pull the ball of climax from you, and ethereal mass invisible to the eye, but tangible to the touch. I slowly strip naked, and then lay back on the couch, pulling the mass towards me. I let the energy of your stolen climaxes sink into me. My body instantly fills with throbbing pleasure, my sex instantly flowing with wetness.

I cum, long and hard, your every would be orgasm ripping through my body like sexual lightning, a torrent of climaxes rapid firing through my system, joining into one continuous release. I scream and thrash as my world goes white. I manage to hang on through three full minutes of mind-rending orgasm before I black out from the intensity.

I come to on the floor next to you a few minutes later, soaked in cooling sweat and fluids. I look to you, your cock still hard and twitching, still so eager to fulfill its objective, too proud to acknowledge that it has already failed tonight.

You’re so proud of it, aren’t you? So big and hard, your symbol of power and manliness? It’s the center of your universe, really, whether you realize it or not. In some form or another, your penis is what defines you. It makes you strong, gives you the drive to be a man among men. In your mind, in your fantasies, it is the tool which allows you to bend women to your will, in service to your mighty penis.

Ridiculous. Don’t get me wrong, a woman does thoroughly enjoy a good cock. But while a man’s penis is everything to him, for a woman, the penis is just one toy among many to play with. Once a woman gets it within her grasp, all your power and swagger, all your cunning and charisma, melts into a puddle of goo with a simple caress. You think your crude, thuggish organ is a bait to lure women into your clutches, but I assure you, it’s quite the other way around. There’s a reason a word for foolish overconfidence is “cock”iness.

I reach over and for the first time, physically touch your cock. You jolt awake, letting out a quaky groan as your body shudders. You look to me with awe and a tinge of fear as your mind sluggishly pieces together what just happened. I smile slyly at you, and slide myself up to straddle your chest. You lost the bet, and the night is still young. Your stolen orgasms were a nice little appetizer, but I’m ready for the main course.
chuck541
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Just A Little Scene: The Bet

Post by chuck541 »

Another great story from you Salamando, I always look forward to your next one.