Hi all

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Stacie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Hi all

Post by Stacie »

Hello Milovana,

My name is Stacie, I've been a fan of this site for quite a while, but just recently created an account. Since discovering this site, my husband and I have played around with a bunch of the webteases. We soon discovered that Jeff was not really into having his orgasms controlled, but that I just love handing control of mine over to him. :smile:

I have gone through many of the teases for girls on here, always with Jeff watching. He has decided that if the tease allows me to cum, I still need his permission, which he, more often than not, doesn't give even if the tease allows. :weep: However, I have never cum harder than when he denies me over and over until my body is absolutely SCREAMING for an orgasm.

While I am usually in charge in my professional life, Jeff controls most of my home life. I am to be nude anytime we are home alone, unless he permits me to wear clothing of some type. We have agreed on a safe word that I am able to use if it ever gets to be too much, but I haven't needed to use it thus far. We have even gone so far in the past as to start lightly including a girlfriend of mine into our activities. :blush:

This evening, he has allowed me some playtime, had me shower after work and then I cooked him dinner. He wanted me to write this introduction to all of you, then he will pick a webtease for me to do. Just about my biggest turn-on is exhibitionism, and he thought starting to share my experiences with you would help play into that some. I hope to give you a description of how the tease went at my earliest convenience.

Sorry for the short intro, but I am anxious to get started and HOPEFULLY earn myself a glorious orgasm this evening(it has been nearly 3 weeks now...)

Anxiously,
Stacie
Last orgasm, Nov 13
Stacie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Hi all

Post by Stacie »

Hi again. As Jeff often does, he ha picked a tease and is having me earn each page by playing with him and sucking on him. Then he read the page to me and has me follow the instructions, but this time he is making me report to you on each page as well.

He has chosen blueresonant's "Handing yourself over - for the girls" Tease # 7161. I have earned the first page and am wearing just a black lacy bra, short black skirt and very tight white t-shirt. I am ready with my stopwatch and black permanent marker...
Last orgasm, Nov 13
Stacie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stacie »

Ok, pg 2. Of course I will do everything asked of me. :) Kneeling in front of the computer...
Last orgasm, Nov 13
Stacie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stacie »

Pg 3. spread legs wider, Put my forehead on the carpet and spread myself wide. Said, "I want a cock in my pussy" over and over for 2 mins. Jeff is already giggling at me...
Last orgasm, Nov 13
Stacie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stacie »

Pg 4. Grabbed a wooden spoon and opened the blinds on every window in the house. We live on the edge of town, it's a pretty quiet neighborhood, but people happen by now and then...getting a bit nervous, but excited now...
Last orgasm, Nov 13
Stacie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stacie »

Jeff wants to speed things up a bit. I rolled a 1 for the next page and went to the big front window facing the street. I pulled up my skirt in front of the window. The light was on it the room, and I would be obvious from the street, but it is getting pretty late and I doubted anyone was out. :blush: I spanked my right cheek hard 25 times with the spoon, counting out loud while jeff watched. I am already aching to touch my wet pussy!
Last orgasm, Nov 13
Stacie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stacie »

OMG, it felt so very good to rub my pussy and oversensitive clit!! I'm now officially wet! :blush:
Last orgasm, Nov 13
Stacie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stacie »

Pg 8, rolled a 1. Back to the window, lifted my shirt up and pressed my bra-encased breast against the window for a slow count to 60 :blush:
Last orgasm, Nov 13
Stacie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stacie »

Oops, had to do that again, missed the part about removing my bra...blushing now for real!
Last orgasm, Nov 13
willingtoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by willingtoy »

Nice! =)
Stacie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stacie »

Thank you sir! :)
OMFG!! Went and got a glass of ice, took shirt off. Rubbed a cube on my pussy, then slid it in with another full one. It didn't take long to rub my clit to the edge, my first allowed edge in 3 days. OMG, I hope I get to cum tonight!!!
Last orgasm, Nov 13
Stacie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stacie »

Yes, icewater/pussy juice trickling down my leg :blush: Took skirt off, now completely naked. Squeezed nipples hard while begging for punishment. Smacked the right one 20 times, then rubbed clit to the edge. Then the left one and another edge.
Last orgasm, Nov 13
willingtoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by willingtoy »

hmmmmm that you must be shivering and quivering, yet so excited
Stacie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stacie »

Had Jeff smack my nipples this time, making sure they were down hard enough, eyes ARE watering, that really stung. rubbed to the edge again, took a break and rolled a 4. Now going to get myself right to the very brink and check out the next page...
Last orgasm, Nov 13
Stacie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stacie »

OMFG, NOOO! I wanna cum so bad!!! Well, boys and girls, time to get my whining self into a cold shower, then Jeff says I will need a suck him off as my little show has turned him on quite a bit. I hope you enjoyed my little show as well, and will update you the next time I am allowed to play...
:\'-(
Stacie :wave:
Last orgasm, Nov 13