fantasy-interactive teasing machine

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: fantasy-interactive teasing machine

Post by Nezhul »

Please stop writing so many wrong things and re-read my post. Dominant person wouldn not test submissive actions on himself. But testing a new toy, that brings pleasent emotions to you no matter sub you or you are dom - that's different.

You are talking about submissive stuff and how DOM would not test it on him/herself. True. Your examples MAY be pleasent but ONLY for submissive or someone into specific kink, and, frankly, there's not so much people.
But edging machine is NOT necessary submissive. It may be used to enjoy a few minutes of intence pleasure whith a great orgasm in the end. And at the same time it will not demand any self control from a user. Edging is actually pleasent, for EVERYONE. That's why developers, even if they are dominant, can very well test it themself.
Now i ask you what machine could suck better than a real mouth?
If I had to choose some SINGLE thing to pleasure mu cock, I would choose girl's pussy. But, luckyly, I don't have such restrictions, and may enjoy pussy, ass, mouth, hands (incl my own hands), vibrators, fleshlight toy.... And I'd also enjoy some male fucking machine or edging machine, I whould as well try e-stim if it's cost could not exceed my expectations of it... And I don't see why a developer wouldn't want to test PLEASURABLE device that he'd put so much effort into. :yes:
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
RoniDev
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RoniDev »

Nezhul wrote:Please stop writing so many wrong things and re-read my post. Dominant person wouldn not test submissive actions on himself. But testing a new toy, that brings pleasent emotions to you no matter sub you or you are dom - that's different.
rofl. You really need to stop posting, either you have little or no clue or you are just telling bogus by intention. You are starting to make a fool out of yourself.
Nezhul wrote:You are talking about submissive stuff and how DOM would not test it on him/herself. True. Your examples MAY be pleasent but ONLY for submissive or someone into specific kink, and, frankly, there's not so much people.
rofl. ...not so much people... right...
And I don't see why a developer wouldn't want to test PLEASURABLE device that he'd put so much effort into. :yes:
You dont even get what the device is all about do you? its not a masturbation device. Its about keeping someone at the brink of orgasm all the time. Surely a developer could test the device for a few minutes, but if he isnt a very masochistic person himself then he would turn it off very soon, but a dominant person would enjoy having an test subject tied on a table and watching him squirm for hours...
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

YOU are who makes fool of himself. Laughing at another's posts yet you do not post any constructive objections. I could state that you are wrong too, without explanation why. I could call you a clown right now without explanation why. That'd be no more than trolling - the very thing YOU do.

Testing the device is not about fulfilling one's dominant desires. Even 3-4 minute session is quite enough to test the efficiency. This is TESTING. This is not PLAYING with it. This is not about ENJOYING it, that's about testing mechanics. If it works - it works. If not, then no.

Testing of this particular device would be trying to cum with this thing on. If you can, then devide needs more work, if you can't in a few minutes - then the device is ready.

I can assure you, with this particular case they won't need any side-testers, because they will be sufficient.

And also your logics is weird. Ofc some Doms would enjoy using this device on some subs. BUT people who want to OWN this toy for THEMSELVES have much more motivation to spend money and build it. That's how it works. We are more motivated to build something to ourselves, than for someone else. I can assure you, being a dom, if I'd have a slave I wanted to keep on the brink of orgasm for hours, I'd do that myself. And most doms would do. It's nut funny to leave things to the machine. It's funny to be in control, to feel sub's body, to feel he's agony through the very skin. The reality is that people who'll want to build that kind of thing, would most likely be people who want to OWN this device for themselves.

p.s. One more trolling post and I'm reporting abuse. If you have some thoughts - do tell. If you think "I'm wrong" but can't figure out anything to proove it - then better go smash your head against the wall instead of poluting the air around. :love:
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I respect criticism. I don't respect pure statements without back up thought.
I NEVER troll the threads. I have my opinion and I'm prooving it as I can. I never go with statements like "This is bullshit, you are a fool".
I'm doing the criticism, and Roni's doing seamless laugher.

Indigo, if you don't see the difference I pity you. But I think you DO, it's just that you take the opportunity to pour your own feelings about me that way. :closedeyes:
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Keep stomping your reputation in the dust, sunshine.
On that note I'll ignore any further mindless-troll-like offence from you. If you want to confront me think of arguments, or else I DO encourage you to continue insulting me with swears and rude gestures. :love: