does eating your own cum make you gay??

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
jjsubslut
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

does eating your own cum make you gay??

Post by jjsubslut »

can i guy be 100% straight. not get turnerd on by looking at other guys. but get turned on by cumming on his face or eating it??

what are the ladies opinions on this??

thanks
Handcuffed
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: does eating your own cum make you gay??

Post by Handcuffed »

I'm not a lady, but I can tell you: definitely not. There is no kink that can definitely classify you as gay.

But why are you so worried about it? Different people have different sexualities; it's a part of human nature.
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Post by elvisomar »

The only thing that makes you gay is being gay. Most people who identify as gay discovered early on that it was part of who they are.

Having said that, with regard to sexual matters, other people's opinion should have absolutely no bearing on what feels good to you. If you are in a relationship (casual or serious) with someone, then all parties need to work together to find what sparks the passion and intimacy to feed that relationship, and to hell with the rest of the world. In the case of individual sexual fantasy, to hell with the rest of the world.
baultista
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by baultista »

I don't really think you're a gay man until you have the desire to have a physical *and* emotional relationship exclusively with a man.

Check out the Kinsey scale:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

I'd guess that you're a 1 or a 2, like me.
Mr.Stroke-too-much
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mr.Stroke-too-much »

Ok, I'm going to try to be more active on these boards. I should probably give back something for all I'm getting.

This may be slightly off topic, but I was recently reintroduced to anal play. Long story short, I had an 8" (20.3cm) dildo in my ass all the way to the hilt. And, oh my god, did it feel great. Granted, it helped that I was talking with my Princess at the time, but... Anyway, the thought of taking a guy's dick in there repulses me (I have nothing at all against gays, but it doesn't work for me). But, anal play, which is something gay guys do, can feel amazing. So, I enjoy it; I even crave it now. But I know I'm not gay.

Hope that helps...
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

Yep, eating your own cum makes you automatically gay.
And thats a scientifically proven FACT
neloangelo1227
Explorer
Explorer

Post by neloangelo1227 »

cumhardy wrote:Yep, eating your own cum makes you automatically gay.
And thats a scientifically proven FACT
I'm afraid cumhardy's right. For the life of me I can't track down the source right now, but there was a definitive study--with science--that proved doing things that gay guys do makes you gay. Getting ass-fucked with a strapon by a hot girl? Still getting ass-fucked; thus, makes you gay. Eating your own cum? Still counts as eating cum! Also gay.

They did a similar study on whether eating pussy makes straight guys lesbians, since lesbians eat pussy too, but the results were inconclusive (and sexy).
"Submission, like apology, is often mistaken for a sign of weakness."
Nalani
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Nalani »

I agree with what Baultista said. But the lat 2 replies are still are rather hard to dispute, lol