Wearing a Birdlocked

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
neloangelo1227
Explorer
Explorer

Wearing a Birdlocked

Post by neloangelo1227 »

OK guys. For years I have sat on the sidelines of Milovana, quietly chortling to myself at the majority crowd. "Those zany chastity-cage wearers," I thought, "so eager to literally give up the keys to their manhood! Not me. I'm submissive, but I'm too manly for that sort of thing. No sir! My cock and balls are all mine. There's nothing wrong with chastity, of course! It's just not my thing. Don't see the appeal at all. Too manly. *Grunt*."

So, the "Birdlocked" that I ordered with my girlfriend got here last week, and I have been pretty impressed so far! Getting the damn thing on was a chore, but I guess there's a trick to it, and I am apparently one of those dudes blessed with a "high and tight scrotum", also known as "Jesus God what the fuck where did my other testicle even go SHIT I almost had it FUUUUU"

Once it was on, things went pretty well, but in addition to my scrotumnal misfortunes, I happen to be a "grower", not a "shower". My penis is decidedly average-sized when I am aroused, but when not in use, it transforms into what I would describe as "travel mode", a convenient compact size that affords greater freedom of movement in general, but also brings me to the problem described in this thread's subject, which I am humbly turning to all of you for help on. I am trusting you fine ladies and gentlemen with my plight:

If I'm even a little bit aroused, I snugly fill out the Birdlocked sheathe and can hygienically urinate as usual (even while standing, which I hear is a rarity with these things). Unfortunately, I'm not really into self-golden-showers, so I tend to be configured in the aforementioned "travel mode" when I go to the restroom. To the extent that my penis does not fill out the sheathe, though, the tip is not flush with the foremost hole on the device, which makes really gross splashing almost inevitable.

Obviously, this will not do. Has anyone else dealt with this? I can't imagine what solution could possibly work well, because buying a "Micro" with a smaller sheath will probably just result in severe discomfort when I'm erect. Is there some kind of chastity-cage-fu that I can use to make it better, or am I going to have to meditate on the female form until I'm hard enough to fill out the sheathe every time I need to use the bathroom?

What do?
Last edited by neloangelo1227 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Submission, like apology, is often mistaken for a sign of weakness."
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Urinating in a hygienic manner while wearing a Birdlocke

Post by Evals »

For me, and it was a plastic not a silicone cage, I could pull it back on myself until the pee hole in the flesh met the pee hole of the cage. Is it too great a distance that you can't pull the cage towards yourself so your member rides up towards the front? Lube seemed to help, though I'm not sure how well that would work with silicone.
Evals