cum keeping

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
julietheslave
Explorer
Explorer

cum keeping

Post by julietheslave »

When you freeze or keep cum in a plate in the fridge,
Can you get sick from it, like can u get a disease or any form a sickness
From keeping old cum?

I was wondering because I always wanted to keep the cum on a plate a put it in the fridge
And eat it as task to be allowed to cum, but always worried about it
doink
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: cum keeping

Post by doink »

No, like boiling, FREEZING kills and/or prevents germs. You can make ice cubes which hold your squirt, or whatever variation you might come up with. Good luck.
MontSpam
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MontSpam »

Highly doubtful that you would get sick. However, freezers work by dehydrating everything. There would soon be little of your cum left if you left it on a plate. Freezer burn is essentially bad dehydration. Like anything else that is frozen, it won't last forever, so at some point you would not want to use it. But, it's not exactly like frozen fish or meat in that regard. But, the point is that even when frozen food will even go bad.

I did this tease: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=2592 which requires you to save your cum and make little cum cubes, which you create over a one week period. I placed mine in an ice tray that makes 90 little tiny cubes of ice (cum), each about 12 cubic millimeters (one-half a cubic inch) in size, which was perfect for this tease. Every time I came for the next month, I put the cum into the mini ice cube tray. I wanted to fill the entire tray before doing the tease. After coming into the ice cub tray, I put the tray inside of a plastic bag to minimize freezer burn or dehydration. I then did the tease with no ill effects. But, I'm not you and you're not me. :-)

All you have to hope is that your friends won't use it to ice down a drink. :lol:
Griffyn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Griffyn »

MontSpam wrote:However, freezers work by dehydrating everything.
Well, no, they work by reducing the temperature, which freezes any water molecules in anything within it. Most foodstuffs contain upward of 50% water. The human body is around 90% water. The loss of water from anything left in a freezer is a result of the freezer's defrost cycle which works to remove water in air within it.
MontSpam wrote:Freezer burn is essentially bad dehydration.
Well, no, freezer burn is where the water molecules contained in your skin cells freeze. When water freezes, it becomes rigid and clumps together in shards. These shards pierce the cell walls and destroy them.
doink wrote:No, like boiling, FREEZING kills and/or prevents germs
Freezing or chilling generally only inhibits bacterial growth, not kills them. Lots of bacteria samples have been recovered from deep in the ice of Antarctica where it's been frozen for millions of years. If you put a bacteria-laden foodstuff into your freezer, it won't be ok to eat after it's been frozen and thawed - there will still be the same amount of bacteria. That's why you should put that leftover pizza in the fridge or freezer straight after you've stopped eating, rather than leaving it out for a few hours or until the next morning. Hot foods also chill and freeze faster than room temperature foods - this is a property of water.

I've tried freezing and consuming my cum on a couple of occasions, and found it coincided with a bit of diarrhea. My sample size was not very large though, but it was enough to put me off playing in that way for a little while.
justanotherguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by justanotherguy »

Griffyn wrote:
MontSpam wrote:Freezer burn is essentially bad dehydration.
Well, no, freezer burn is where the water molecules contained in your skin cells freeze. When water freezes, it becomes rigid and clumps together in shards. These shards pierce the cell walls and destroy them.
Well, no, not unless you live in your freezer. Now, there are undoubtedly skin cells sloughed off during the masturbatory process, especially around the glans, and I'm certain that some of them will eventually make their way into the ejaculate as it exits the penis, but I have to think that the original poster is more concerned with the other ~99% of the fluid found in the ejaculate he wishes to freeze. What you have described comes closer to sounding like the common understanding of "frostbite." However, as the link below shows, this is still not necessarily accurate.

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/frostbite

While WebMD may not be the ultimate authority, it is fairly reliable. NB:Last bullet point on page 1 specifically indicates that "It is rare for the inside of the cells themselves to be frozen."

According to Alton Brown (again, not the ultimate authority, but at least he uses enough science behind his cooking for me to give him some credit), freezer burn is actually the release and (implied) re-freezing of water when the outer portions of items in the freezer thaw due to insufficient maintenance of temperature.

http://www.foodandwine.com/articles/mr- ... lton-brown (See section on "Freezer")

Just my $0.02.

I know there's a lab analyst who visits this site from time to time, and she may want to check my science, but I thought we should be clear and not conflate two related, but not necessarily indentical phenomena.

yeah, i'm just another guy.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

wll I know they preserve cum in deep freezing for insemination
but I doubt you use Nitrogen refrigeration

Maybe if you used a freezer bag to prevent problems from the freezer?

I have never tried to freeze it, so not much help
I know they use sealed tubes for artificial insemination maybe you just need a good sealed item.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Griffyn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Griffyn »

justanotherguy wrote:NB:Last bullet point on page 1 specifically indicates that "It is rare for the inside of the cells themselves to be frozen."
Corrections are always welcome, however the bullet point you quoted concludes with "This phenomenon is only seen in very rapid freezing injuries, such as those produced by frozen metals.", ...such as touching the inside of your freezer, or more likely - seeing as most modern freezers have non-metallic linings, a metallic ice cube tray, or some other metallic tray or rack in your freezer.

Metals transfer and absorb heat very rapidly compared to air, which is why you can stick your hand in an oven at maximum temperature and wave it around without getting burnt, whereas touching a metal tray in the same oven will burn you immediately, even though the air and tray are at the same temperature.

In an effort to keep this thread on topic, I'd like to add that I've not seen or read anything that would lead me to believe you can get sick from consuming your own cum. Certainly many females around the world enjoy consuming their man's jizz. If it were a potentially stomach upsetting activity, I'm sure it would be common knowledge and often repeated in all those teenage girl magazines.