A new series forming

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

What is your favorite topic in a tease?

CBT
19%
Stroke n times
6%
edging
23%
bondage
10%
chastity
14%
cum-eating
25%
your idea here (please back up with a topic)
4%

Total votes: 108

Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

A new series forming

Post by Haldirkd »

Hi All

I have been working on a new tease series around the theme of a boy beeing dominated on his holiday. And now I am a bit stuck. Therefore I call out for your assistance in the themes in the tease.

Don't worry about if the themes fit in with the series, I will find a way to incorporate most things in the programme.

The series will feature the same girl all the way through, and may be extended to a lot of episodes if I can keep the story interresting enough.

What I need from you is therefore primarily an answer to the poll, but also a description of what you love the most about a webtease.

Thanks in advance

Haldirdk
If you think you might like it, try it.
sexualreflex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sexualreflex »

personally ide like to see cum eating or CBT, i feel that all the other options in the poll have been done a LOT, compared to the relativly small amount of painfull or cum eating teases

bondage hasnt been done well, but i cant imagine a bondage tease being done well enough for peaple to actually follow the rules, that is if self bondage is even involved, i feel a bondage tease would just turn into a story

and as for chastity, stroke n times type of teases that is what the majority of the teases here are made up of, and theyre not that interesting to me personally
available to please!
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

at the risk of intentionally failing to answer the question, I prefer it when a tease isn't super-focused, but uses a little of each of these. For example, stroke n times can be very hot, unless it's the instruction on every single page, in which case it gets kind of tedious.

So I vote for "a little bit of all of the above"
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

feminization
cdsub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cdsub »

Hi Haldrikd,
Great idea gathering input for a tease series. I really take my hat off to all the guys who put time and energy into creating teases. I haven't managed one yet, when I get an idea, always seems it's been done before, but I'm hoping to get one published before Xmas.
Regarding ideas, I have seen some teases here and in other places where the tease girl demands just one drop of cum, occasionally several times within a tease. This is an excruciatingly difficult thing to do (for me anyway), it requires a quantum leap in cock control over and above edging and it leaves a deeper sense of denial and frustration as compared with ruined orgasms. Especially frustrating for me, because I have cum, but in a non-pleasurable way and all of my denial does not have the possibility of a really good orgasm as some emptying has occured.
Hope you can find some room in your series for this .. perhaps some of the other excellent authors could use it occasionally as well.
Elle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Elle »

I'm with campico on this. I think variety really works well in a tease. The poll results indicate that there isn't much of a consensus on the nature of the tease, so an all inclusive tease would have a broad appeal. Also while there is a specific theme I prefer (bondage at this time), I also like to be exposed to teases of different natures to broaden my interests. You never know when a topic will really capture your interest. And you can learn as much about yourself by what you don't like as you can by what you do.

Perhaps the girl could be seeking out her own interests.

Good luck.
Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Haldirkd »

Thank you for the input guys. The series is coming, but the start of it will be something that should have some teases coming with a specific interval, and thus I want to have them done beforehand so i can just release them at the right time. I have the first installment complete and are working on getting the setting just right in number two. So you can still affect the events of the series with a good input

/Haldirkd
If you think you might like it, try it.