Fifi (easy homemade fleshlight)

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Fifi (easy homemade fleshlight)

Post by cumhardy »

Okay so not exactly the same as a fleshlight, but can be made for free :-D
I just tried it lol pretty good actually

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs5wINy6y_c
markj
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Fifi (easy homemade fleshlight)

Post by markj »

If you've ever experienced a real fleshlight, I think you'll agree the Fifi doesn't even come close. Those highclass fleshlight gals make the fifi look like a cheap hooker ;-)

I'll admit the price tag seems a little high at first, but once you bite the bullet, you'll wonder why you didn't get one sooner.

These sorts of things are a good way to create a threesome without a third person though. Convince your domme/wife/girlfriend or whoever to blindfold you, then she holds one in place as you're thrusting into it while screaming in your face words to the effect "Fuck her pussy! Make that bitch orgasm! but don't you dare cum!".

Or maybe she could ride your face while pounding your cock with one while using language similar to the above.

I'll leave it to your imagination to expand on variations of this. :blush:
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

oh yeah i can imagine it doesnt come close, im looking into getting a fleshlight, but ya know...if your after a quick wank and dont have anything to hand.....
markj
Explorer
Explorer

Post by markj »

I sat on the fence for a long time before finally making the decision to get one too. My only regret after buying one was, why didn't I do this sooner!

Obviously they don't quite compare to the sensations created by a real woman, but I feel like I'm wasting my time if I use the ol' tried and tested "hands-on" approach now. I really can't recommend them high enough without sounding like I'm working in their marketing department :-P
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

Here's my effort, made with household materials. I used a semi-rigid bottle with a screw top and with the bottom cut off (Sainsburys Basics shampoo)and a Marigold rubber glove. The only tricky part is ensuring a good seal between the two and as well as insulating tape, I used a sealant of some sort ( can't remember exactly but probably some sort of bathroom sealant) Now you invert the glove into the bottle and partly fill it it with warm water,hot water or icy cold water then screw the top back on and because the bottle is airtight, the glove is held inside - I don't think I need say any more :-D
bottle1.jpg
bottle1.jpg (18 KiB) Viewed 13009 times
breastworshipper
Explorer
Explorer

Post by breastworshipper »

I have a Fleshlight and it's a wonderful thing. I'd say the only problem is that it takes care to clean with every use. Get liberal with rubbing alcohol and make sure to pour some in the casing as well.