A lot of guys should confess

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

A lot of guys should confess

Post by dark »

Ok i just uploaded a 2 part series tease from me. And the order of the 1st tease is to be 1 day denied, before start watching the 2nd part. But strange is that my 2nd tease already got more than 100 views and more than 40 votes...

After 2 hours... Shame on you all, you should confess :lol:

I think we really need a script like this to keep up the discipline ;-)
Try or die
johnno240
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnno240 »

yes i confess. But sometimes when im not really in the mood for following instructions, or when im plain not allowed to, i just like to read the webteases and maybe stroke a little... or be stroked.

Maybe we should implement i kind of lock out for teases such as this. Like part 1 of RFH 4, you have to be denied until the next day when you do part 2. Just like your webtease dark. Maybe Part 2 should not be able to be viewed until your supposed to. If you know what i mean.

I know the logical solution is not to post the webtease until the correct day, but if your like me dark, when your writing a webtease, you want people to view it and vote on it straight away.
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

Locking forums will complicate things a lot. Like others, sometimes I just like to scan through and stroke a little. Also, implimenting this would require someone to sign up and login to the site, which seraph doesn't want.

Just my opinion.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hmm Johnno the idea sounds nice but i think the implementation would be difficult. On the other hand nobody here want to restrict the users in any way.

And bondageslave36: Of course he want that as much as possible users register to the site. But he don't want to force anybody. We all know it, to want access to a special content of a site, but first we have to gegister :rolleyes: That can be very peeving.
Try or die