Your wishes might come true...

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Gentle_Control
Explorer
Explorer

Your wishes might come true...

Post by Gentle_Control »

Good news everyone! :-D

Since I enjoyed creating captioned images and similar stuff in the past, I am offering to create some new ones as you request them. Just post in this thread what you are looking for and I will try to make something for you. As I want to make as many wishes as possible come true, everyone should only request one thing at a time or a list of things where I can pick my favorite.

I am willing to do the following things:
* Create captioned images about orgasm denial / forced orgasm and similar kinks, both femsub and malesub
* Create webteases (takes much more time, so I will not be able to do this very often)
* Bubble images, as long as you provide the source image (this is not OD related, but I think it is a funny task)

You can provide as much or as little input as you like. Feel free to suggest the image, the text, certain scenarios, ... I will take care of the rest.

Of course I will not do any illegal/underage/jailbait stuff, but I don't expect anyone to look for such things anyway. So go ahead and make a wish. I will reply with my creations in this thread.

Wishes fulfilled so far

For Brian: http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=87 ... 980&page=0
Last edited by Gentle_Control on Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Your wishes might come true...

Post by brian »

wow great news...always enjoyed them

I personally prefer soft stuff...simply stroking for a really hot girl and her teasing the crap out of me and ruined or semi ruined orgasms ..I love it when a girl enjoys you doing that for her...
not really into bdsm or so, but simple and hot orgasm control..you could say gentle control. hehe.coincidence ;-)....

anyway I'd love teases like that but I appreciate anything you do, as you put so much effort in this for people here
thanks for the effort!

ps: I'd love to see some teases with hot and cute amateur girls..like from coomblog.com
hope that link isn't against the rules :innocent:
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAY/2024
Last ruin: 14/MAY/2024
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

I am a big- BIG
fan of Kamitora and Hentai Anime Femdom

Also I was wondering if you could make a male victem version of webcomics linked below
Look at the bottom of the page and click the squares for stories.
I love them but they are female get's-it sytle

Just wish there was one with male hero get's captured by girl
and teases, lot's of OD
anyway here is the site I mentioned:
http://www.superheroinecentral.com/mrx/xpage/xblm.htm

I am planning on getting some software so I can draw my own stuff
as soon as I get money. (very, very broke)
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
mirtalover
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mirtalover »

I've been praying for a tease to be made starring Indiana from Kindgirls.com, she is so sexy!! http://www.kindgirls.com/gallery/mpl/av ... /1/indiana

I dont know what the deal is with copyright etc so i accept no responsibility for that, i'm just suggesting you make a tease with this girl. Specifically the photo sets where she has absolutely no makeup on! Just search for indiana on kindgirls.com.

If you could, i'd love a really long tease with edging and cbt, featuring multiple photosets, and a cum at the end. but do whatever you have time for.

Thanks dude!!
tightpanties
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tightpanties »

Hey sexualchoc, yeah kamitora has some amazing stuff, i am also a fan

However there are not enough teases showing dark skinned women. i am also very much a fan of female bodybuilders i don't know id you can combine the two.
g442
Explorer
Explorer

Post by g442 »

If you could do a tease about a sexy girl spitting, I don't see too many of them on here. I've always had a thing for a hot girl spitting on the floor and then making the sub lick it off the floor or her shoe. :rolleyes:
cummer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cummer »

There really arn't a lot of female sub teases on here and I think that would be great. I really like private humiliation and a lot of word humiliation (slut, whore, bitch) tasks are sooo much fun.
This is some stuff I like:
tasks (like going around the house but at the same time, the stuff you can do in your own room is great)
stuff with a clit vibrator or involving your clit (i can only cum by clit stimulation)
teasing and edging
maybe an option for denial or teasing?
and maybe use like dom guys for pics? ive only found one tease like that
maybe a tease with multiple paths and endings?
and something that will make you feel like you've earned cumming

these are just suggestions and it's really great that you"re doing this. i really hope you make this tease :)) thank youuu
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

tightpanties wrote:Hey sexualchoc, yeah kamitora has some amazing stuff, i am also a fan

However there are not enough teases showing dark skinned women. i am also very much a fan of female bodybuilders i don't know id you can combine the two.

It will be quite some time
1) I need money to buy software
2) actually draw stuff

On the flip side (possitive)
I plan to make Milovana exclusive content

It may be Dec or Jan before this happens though
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Gentle_Control
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gentle_Control »

brian wrote:I personally prefer soft stuff...simply stroking for a really hot girl and her teasing the crap out of me and ruined or semi ruined orgasms ..I love it when a girl enjoys you doing that for her...
not really into bdsm or so, but simple and hot orgasm control..you could say gentle control. hehe.coincidence ;-)....
brian wrote:ps: I'd love to see some teases with hot and cute amateur girls..like from coomblog.com
hope that link isn't against the rules :innocent:
I followed your link and found a nice girl for a captioned image. Hope you like it, here you go:

http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=87 ... 980&page=0

I will do some Kami Tora stuff next.
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

hot!
thank you...that's awesome!!

I'd love to see some teases from you :-)
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAY/2024
Last ruin: 14/MAY/2024