Mobile teasing

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
ControlMyPleasure
Explorer
Explorer

Mobile teasing

Post by ControlMyPleasure »

Do you guys think it would be safe to exchange numbers with another Milovana member? Perhaps masters/mistresses and slaves can partner up and get text teased or send some picture messages. I'd love to do this and feel very interested. SO, if anyone else is, please leave your:

Gender Looking for: Female
Interest: mistress or quick tease
Pic messages: Yes

If you want my number, just e-mail me your info.
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Mobile teasing

Post by wonderbo »

I would not consider sharing real information with anyone I only knew from an online forum a safe thing to do. Most people are anonymous here for a reason. On the flip side though, let us know how it works out!
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

I concur
My real name very rarely goes on line and then only on one email adress which is not my online persona

I am really called Les ******
this group I am lesub
but with another group it may vary.
I have a "Pre Pay debit Card for on-line use" that has not been registered to me.
see my post re Financial domination addiction...
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 653#p73366
and maybe the whole thread.
If you must give a phone number get a throw away sim

Les
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Thinks how many people would you give your wallet to and say "Get me a beer"

Les
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

You could always use a free redirection service, theres loads of these online, just set up a free number that redirects to your mobile and switch it off if you dont want to get calls...
MsNicolle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MsNicolle »

Though it is a great idea on paper I agree with the others. Besides the safe issue it will cause problems with money if ur not under a proper service or it will end badly when someone doesnt respond or issues arise. In a differnt world where we wouldnt have to worry about these things it could work.
~Dominatrix Nicolle~
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Nezhul »

It's much cheaper/safer/better to know each other via ICQ or Skype. Or email, though it gives less freedom to talk and to know ech other. And after that you may or may not considet exchanging phone numbers or even dating, who knows. But the first step should always be the smallest. You never get to the girl you liked on the party with the first phrase like "Hey, let's fuck tonight!". It just won't work. If you ask her for a dance or buy her a drink, your chances a LOT better, EVEN if you both know where it's leading from the start.

I mean I know what you want and feel probably, that on a kinky forum you are more likely to find a partner with the same kinks as yours. But let's face it: you'v gone too harsh with this thread. Like read THIS, if you hadn't. You'd get a lot more chances with something like this form. Believe me, I'm dominant (male) and noone ever wants just a soulless puppet. Why do I even need such a thing? What's in it for me? Like spending an hour a day for your pleasure? Cmon, it's not interesting.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
ControlMyPleasure
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ControlMyPleasure »

I see where you all share concern. I think a free re-direction service would be the best fix though. As far as I understand, you can switch it off kind of like a block future? and I do have a throw away sim. I'm going to look into the redirection service.