How can I make offline teases?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Re: How can I make offline teases?

Post by cumhardy »

maybe you could make a video. if you have windows you could use windows movie maker, just import the pics then you can select the length of time they appear for, you can put text over it then publish the movie.
slutty1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slutty1 »

aviddrummer wrote:There has to be a program that can load a picture and text at the same time.
Microsoft Powerpoint is quite good at this and is relatively easy to use. As a bonus, learning how to use it may actually be useful in other parts of your life. If you don't have it, OpenOffice makes a free product with similar capabilities.
hhhobo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hhhobo »

I agree. I've made a lot of ppt's that are wonderful teases, using pics that I couldn't possibly post on a public ste. It takes a little effort to learn how to make PowerPoint work for you, but it's more than worth it. Good luck!!!
huang
Explorer
Explorer

Post by huang »

Can I get a copy of your tease? :-D
Bindo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bindo »

One thing you could maybe do is...

Make a tease on this site but don't publish it. Share the password for the user account so that only the two of you can access it, and thus see the tease. I guess the admins would have access...
Bindo, you're talking again.
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by aldorax »

Yes - while I don't use Powerpoint, any good JPEG slide-show/photo organiser can do the trick.

Generally I point the program at my image folder and say "go" .... random images with (usually) a 4 second "onscreen" time per image. Then I pick a photo (or type of photo) that equates to certain things.

To wit:

'photo of gagged girls' = stroke fast
'two or more girls' = stroke fast
'girls not gagged' = stroke slow
'girls not bound' = no stroking
'photo of X' = cum

For variance, I'll do something like "if photo of X" appears it gives me permission to cum when I see the next "gagged girl" appear....but I can only cum with a 'gagged girl" on-screen. If "photo of X" appears, I can't cum until I see her again.

For even MORE variance, try reversing your rules. I did that the other day and it was a majorly-frustrating experience!!

The 4-sec time also means you can get 'trapped' on the edge for a looooong period of time, and after a while, you're hoping for a series of "stroke slow" photos just to take the edge off, since you don't know when (or if) you can cum! (If you have a g/f to create the rules - which I don't, sadly - maybe she'll say 'do this for 30 minutes' but not include any 'cum' photos. So you tease and tease and hope and hope while getting absolutely worked up for nothing. *evil*)

Yep, the old tease techniques still rock! :w00t:
slutty1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slutty1 »

This getting off-topic a bit, but related to aldorax's post, there was a site called "http://maleorgasmdenial.blogspot.com" that used to have a similar game where people would post sets of images with instructions. The idea was that you would use some image viewer to view the images in "shuffle" mode and follow the instructions that came up.

The site seems to be down now, though. Anyone know if it relocated?

Back on the original topic, glad I could help, aviddrummer!
Serotoniny
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Serotoniny »

You can do Flash Teases with Adobe Captivate. :yes:
neloangelo1227
Explorer
Explorer

Post by neloangelo1227 »

You could also learn some very basic HTML. It would take minutes to create a tease that way, and you wouldn't have the overhead of PowerPoint! You could view them on any computer with a browser.
"Submission, like apology, is often mistaken for a sign of weakness."