FB: Six Unique Ways Of Coming

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
casualthunder
Explorer
Explorer

FB: Six Unique Ways Of Coming

Post by casualthunder »

Hey there, been a while since I was last on Milovana and have finally got round to creating my 1st webtease

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=9201

Enjoy!!!

Any feedback is welcome as I really enjoyed making this one and aim to do more in the future! :-D
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Re: FB: Six Unique Ways Of Coming

Post by cumhardy »

I enjoyed reading it, but I read all of them and the instructions were a bit repetitive. I would have preferred to see a different method of cumming on each one.
Also it would have been better as a flash tease (www.milovana.com/nyx) so that its easier to go to different pages.

Good idea for a tease though I liked the idea of being focred to stroke to different girls, good or bad. I hope you write more like that, perhaps make it a bit longer next time.
curved
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by curved »

Yes good, uncomplicated tease. Good idea to do a similar, uncomplicated but longer Flash version.
hhhobo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hhhobo »

Very good concept. I love surprises right at the very end when you end up cumming to something that may not be a turn-on. I agree a little more length would make it even better. Build up the suspense and tenseness and then spring the surprise.
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

I agree, great concept, would work better as a flash tease, could definitely use more build-up.
EternalLust
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by EternalLust »

I would have called this tease 3 different types of "women", as it is always the same type of cum. Then it would have been better to make more pages for each, as this is more of a freak out surprise if you get a milf unless ur into milfs (king of funny). And for the shemale effect it would be much better really lusting for them (like 15 pages plus) before know, just as cumming.
casualthunder
Explorer
Explorer

Post by casualthunder »

Thanks all, good to know that it was enjoyable enough :-D

I just like that feeling that yes you are allowed to cum however you are cumming out of your comfort zone

another idea i want to play with is having the chanve to cum to a really hot sexy women but then purposely choosing to cum to a less attractive woman...or shemale etc.

I think knowing that you could have cum to a super sexy lady but choosing not to adds to that kind of pathetic feeling which is a bit of a turn on for me sometimes

I do agree that it's more suited to a flashtease however time constraints meant it was easier to do it lo-fi for the time being