Can I Last A Week Without Cumming?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
peckersnot
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Can I Last A Week Without Cumming?

Post by peckersnot »

Well, I actually made it to DAY SIX of my seven day "no ejaculating" ordeal.

I didn't sleep very well last night, and the heat wave we've been experiencing in southern Ontario didn't add anything helpful to the experience.

So what sort of effects have I observed, as a result of my six days of denial?

Firstly, I've always enjoyed eating my wife's pussy, but I think that, due to my own horniness, and the potential dangers involved in fucking her cunt, face or tits -I might bust my nut-, it's logical that I would focus more attention on her twat.

And fixating on my wife's cunt has certainly been one of the observable outcomes of this little experiment.

It's true that I love to eat pussy anyways. Also, my masturbatrix did make pussy eating one of the conditions of the challenge she set for me last Friday. Having said this, I'd have to say that my desire to eat pussy has increased measurably over the course of the week. (Listen up, girls....If your man doesn't like to eat you out, or if he doesn't do it as often as you'd like, teasing and denial -even over the short-term- might be the "golden road" to solving the cunnilingus shortage in your household!)

I thought I was going to feel more submissive, more vulnerable sexually, as a result of not cumming for days on end, but the truth is, I don't feel any more submissive at all.

If anything, my extreme horniness has given me a loopy, aggressive edge that I've been able to channel into bouts of serious physical exercise -running on my treadmill for two and a half hours each day.

My balls do feel much more full than normal....Again, I may be imagining this, but I think they are slightly bigger physically, as they are literally plump with seed.

I do feel very horny...SUPER HORNY even...but the aching sensation in my groin is both titilating and also annoying -it's definitely pleasure mixed and mitigated with discomfort.

And speaking of my ongoing pleasure/pain...

So what's my challenge for today, you may ask? -Besides the ongoing challenge of keeping my splooge inside my balls?

My wife has decided, again in consultation with my masturbatrix, to conduct a little "blindfold test" using my various Fleshlights.

Both these women have decided that I've been wasting money on no fewer than seven different Fleshlights, and that there really can't be that much difference between them.

In order to attempt to prove that I have been "only thinking with my dick" -to paraphrase both my wife and my masturbatrix- and that one Fleshlight is really the same as any other, I will be blindfolded by my wife, told to sit in a chair with my hands at my side, and erect my dick so that she can use each and every one of my Fleshlights on my cock.

-Of course, the idea here is that I have to guess correctly which product is being used at the time, without being able to see it.

Why the hell would I have to submit to this sort of test on the sixth day of my little tease and denial challenge? When I'm as horny as I've ever been in years, and I'm very much in danger of losing control and ejaculating before I reach my seven day goal?

Remember also, that with my hands at my side or behind my back, and my wife controlling the rhythm of the fucking with the various Fleshlights, the danger of me accidentally spurting my spunk is immeasurably increased!

Again, I ask, "Why would these women do this -especially now?" -The answer is simple.

My wife and masturbatrix are both devious, manipulative bitches -who actually want me to lose the challenge they've concocted for this week! :lol:

Please wish me luck.

Here's a picture of my dick approaching the Jenna Haze Forbidden:
Mission Impossible.JPG
Mission Impossible.JPG (24.87 KiB) Viewed 1908 times
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

peckersnot wrote:
And speaking of my ongoing pleasure/pain...

So what's my challenge for today, you may ask? -Besides the ongoing challenge of keeping my splooge inside my balls?

My wife has decided, again in consultation with my masturbatrix, to conduct a little "blindfold test" using my various Fleshlights.

Both these women have decided that I've been wasting money on no fewer than seven different Fleshlights, and that there really can't be that much difference between them.

In order to attempt to prove that I have been "only thinking with my dick" -to paraphrase both my wife and my masturbatrix- and that one Fleshlight is really the same as any other, I will be blindfolded by my wife, told to sit in a chair with my hands at my side, and erect my dick so that she can use each and every one of my Fleshlights on my cock.

-Of course, the idea here is that I have to guess correctly which product is being used at the time, without being able to see it.

[/attachment]

I warned you about letting your wife tease you during this time
I see almost NO hope for you to make it to day seven with her using Fleshlights on you
And if you get tied up?

Let us know if you made it to day seven, if your not to tied up.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

Lets just hope your wife or masturbatrix doesn't decide to lock you in a cock-cage on day 7 before you get to cum... then keep you locked up for the rest of the month!

Oh, they don't read this forum do they? I hope I don't give them any ideas.............. :innocent:
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by dr.d »

I never thought that the pre law class that I took would come in handy, the bet was that you would not masturbate or climax , if your wife ties you up and masturbates you aginst your will then you could say that technicaly you won the bet because she took advantage of your condition on the other hand if she ties you up and teases you until you beg her to let you cum then your in trouble.
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
peckersnot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by peckersnot »

THE ORDEAL OF DAY SIX: I WON...AND THEN I LOST

Yesterday afternoon, as I have already explained, my wife and masturbatrix had concocted a little plan to ensure than I fail to meet my goal of refraining from cumming for an entire week. (Remember, my masturbatrix had predicted that I would "never make it past day five," so when I made it to day six, well, she was determined to see me crash and burn.)

First my wife tied my hands behind my back so that I was helpless to stop her, once she started masturbating my dick with my Fleshlights. Then I was blindfolded, not only so that I couldn't see which Fleshlight she would be using at any particular moment, but to increase my feeling of helplessness.
At that point, I was expecting to be led into the living room, where I knew that my masturbatrix would be listening in on the speaker phone to taunt and tease me, and give advice to my fiendish little wife....But no. I was shoved down onto our bed, ordered to draw my knees up towards my stomach to expose my ass...and then my wife snickered to herself as she lubed up my anus and carefully inserted my aneros prostate massager -and began to play with it.

Now, after not ejaculating for six days -and remember, this is the longest I'd gone without cumming EVER- just the feeling of the aneros on my full prostate was almost enough to push me right over the edge. (The aneros felt FABULOUS in my ass, in fact, better than it had ever felt before, but -let's face it- this was not something that was going to help me win my denial challenge!)

Then, I was led into the living room, forced to sit back in my chair, and listen to my masturbatrix -on speaker phone- instruct my wife to drizzle lube all over my cock...which was already bobbing and twitching between my legs in anticipation.

Very gently, my wife inserted my dick into the first of the Fleshlight masturbation sleeves. She slowly moved it up and down on my dong and demanded that I identify it by name. "That's the Jenna Haze Lotus," I said, my voice audibly shaking. Next, my cock was swallowed by the incredible tightness of the mini-Vortex texture, and I automatically responded, "That's the 'Sex in a Can' Spread-Eagle Brew."
On and on it went....This must have lasted no more than thirty minutes, but it seemed like about FIVE HOURS, as I struggled to keep from cumming as my wife slowly fucked me with the series of soft, wet Fleshlight inserts and my masturbatrix laughed and taunted me continually.

Long story short, I identified each and every one of my Fleshlight masturbation sleeves correctly...and, by some miracle, I managed to do it without busting my nut. (My whole body was shaking by the time my dick was sliding into the soft, plush pillows of the STU -a nightmare sleeve to endure in a moment like this.)

But the bottom line is that I proved to my wife and my masturbatrix that my seven Fleshlight toys were not a waste of money -each one did feel distinctly different...and I could identify them all, even when blindfolded.

Let me tell you, I was jubilant at that minute.

I honestly believed that I had "won" -at least for the moment. I expected that my blindfold would be removed, my hands would be freed from their ropes, and I would be able to run on my treadmill and watch the Hustler Channel in peace.

Well, that's not what happened.

"Let's try out a song with this jerk-off while you work his dick with that new "Stoya Destroya" sleeve," said my masturbatrix, with the sharpest of sinister edges in her voice.

Now, both my wife and my masturbatrix know that I have a thing for Patricia Heaton -who knows why?- and that I fantasize about being dominated and cock-teased and humiliated by her. In fact, my masturbatrix has concocted several little nursery rhymes that she makes me recite sometimes when I'm edging myself on our phone sex calls -just to humiliate me further, and to amuse her when she's guiding my masturbation.

As my wife giggled and worked the "Destroya" cunt mercilessly over my engorged prick, I was told to recite "The Patty-Cake Song."

It goes like this:

"Patty-Cake, Patty-Cake, masturbating man,
Fuck Patty's pussy, as gently as you can,
Poke her, and stroke her,
But hold on to your scum,
And -you worthless loser-
Don't you dare cum!"

"Again," said my masturbatrix. "Recite it again."

Well, the tears were running down my cheeks at this point, and my wife stopped and removed my blindfold so that she could see the look in my eyes as I was physically and emotionally broken.

I recited the "Patty Cake" song, sobbing, as my masturbatrix shouted over the speaker phone that I was nothing but "a fucking useless jerk-off" and my wife pumped my penis rhythmically into the "Destroya" pussy.

At about the five inch mark inside the sleeve, there's an opening that features a little cavern filled with claws. These soft little protrusions felt like needles on the head of my cock at this point....Then my wife got an idea. Instead of pumping the Fleshlight up and down on my prick, she sunk it down on my dick until she knew that my head was inside that little claw-filled cavern...and then she started to ROTATE the Fleshlight on my cock head!!!

My masturbatrix offered the following evaluation: "You know what, dummy? The only thing you're really good for is shooting cum out of your dick -so get to it!"

With those words, I popped.

My dick spasmed and spit spunk inside that little cunt for what felt like about a minute. My wife and masturbatrix could clearly see that I was coming by the look on my face and the sounds I was making, and they both cheered me on....

Cumming in that moment was like a religious experience. -I'm not kidding.

It felt FUCKING AMAZING! All that frustration and anxiety from the previous week being expelled from my body from the slit at the end of my dick.

And I felt so lucky, and GRATEFUL, to have two women in my life like my wife and my masturbatrix, that I thanked them both profusely for cock-teasing me over the course of my little tease and denial ordeal.

So I officially lost the challenge. I came, profusely and gloriously, -and almost speaking in tongues- at about 5 p.m. yesterday.

I never made it to day seven.

But, you know what? -I don't really care.

It was one hell of a great ride.

(And it's true that even denying myself for six days is a personal achievement -that's the longest I've ever gone without cumming since I was a twelve year old boy with his dick in his hand and the Penthouse magazine from his father's sock drawer opened on the bed beside him!)

And I learned a couple of important things.

First of all, denial is not for me.

It's pointless for me to invest in a CB6000, or any other chastity device, for that matter.
-It would be an utter waste of my time.

I didn't like the aching sensation in my groin. Or the endless frustration. Or the inability to get a decent night's sleep at night.

(I mean, I teach teenagers for a living, for Christ's sake. I've got enough frustration and aggravation in my life already, without going out of my way to try to find more!)

Secondly, I don't really feel that I lost...because I don't believe that the game my wife and masturbatrix set up for me was fair.

Shoving that aneros up my ass and then forceably masturbating me with each and every one of my Fleshlight sleeves when I had my hands tied behind my back was about as honest and fair as the vote counting in Florida, when Dubya's brother Jeb helped him steal the Presidency away from Al Gore! :lol:

Thanks for reading this thread, and for following along as I recounted the details of my ordeal over the course of -most of- the past week.

I welcome any final thoughts or observations that any of you might care to contribute.
pete_ger
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pete_ger »

My first thought was .... god I want a Stoya Destroya ^_^ *laugh*

But after 6 Days I wouldn't have lasted 5mins in that Situation, so kudos to you and your stamina! Well you got rewarded accordingly i thingk :)
peckersnot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by peckersnot »

My Masturbatrix ordered me to post this:

I am a stupid jerk-off who doesn't even have the will power to refrain from cumming for one single week.
I think with my dick, and all I'm good for is stroking my cock and making it spit spunk.

Here's a photo of the thing that rules my life -my own hard dick.
P8060010.JPG
P8060010.JPG (34.62 KiB) Viewed 1859 times
Last edited by peckersnot on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

I think you may like shorter denial periods.
You seemed to enjoy the control they had over you.

If you feel your not a subby
You may want to think about switching
And ask your wife to do a seven day- no cum sesion
where you tease her.

Congradulation on making it to day 6
Don't feel bad it took me 2 years in this community to make it to 10 days!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

just wanted to say, great thread. this and your fleshlight review thread, really great. thanks

hope you have more to tell in the future!
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by dr.d »

SexualChoc wrote:
If you feel your not a subby
You may want to think about switching
And ask your wife to do a seven day- no cum sesion
where you tease her.
yes you should do something to get even.
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
peckersnot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by peckersnot »

Thanks for the comments -and the appreciation re: this thread and the Fleshlight reviews thread. (I was starting to wonder if I was just talking to myself.)

I am definitely a switch.

When I'm feeling submissive, I like guided masturbation and verbal humiliation -that's my particular niche in this whole bdsm world. (Pain is definitely not my game. -One clothespin on one nipple and I'd probably cry like a baby.)

In my "real life" sexual life, I'm mostly pretty dominant. (For a hint at my dominant side, consider some of the ideas expressed in my "Bobbi's Birthday" Tease -or even my avatar, with Patricia Heaton's face glazed like a donut!)

In "real life" sexual terms, my wife is more submissive than dominant. (Although I will say that working as a phone domme has led to her exploring the dominant side of her sexual personality, and some of this has inevitably spilled-over into our relationship.)

Again, thanks for your positive feeback and your suggestions.
vegasdrifter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vegasdrifter »

you were not talking to yourself at all, thanks for the thread, i think we are all waiting to hear about the second run, this time maybe your wife will be the one posting.....