FB: Planning a trip to Brazil

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
slutty1
Explorer
Explorer

FB: Planning a trip to Brazil

Post by slutty1 »

Just posted a new tease and would be interested to hear what people think. When I started writing the tease, I thought it was going to go in one direction, but it ended up somewhere else entirely...
Kirk
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: FB: Planning a trip to Brazil

Post by Kirk »

Wow, incredible. Loved it. I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone who hasn't read it yet, but suffice to say, I didn't see it coming (so to speak) at all and when it popped out at me I was so excited I almost came right there and then. Would love to see some more teases following this same idea.

Keep up the good work.
slutty1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slutty1 »

Thanks for taking the time to post here, Kirk. I'm glad the bit at the end wasn't too predictable. I guess it goes without saying that I'd like to see more teases with the same sort of idea.

Overall, I prefer teases that start off fairly mild and have some build up as opposed to those that just jump right into the deep end, so that was what I was going for.
mrfire
Virtual Fireman
Virtual Fireman

Post by mrfire »

We had a lot of previous discussion about this sort of "surprise" in the past. Please mark it in the tags. A lot of us do not enjoy being surprised with shemales.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

mrfire wrote:We had a lot of previous discussion about this sort of "surprise" in the past. Please mark it in the tags. A lot of us do not enjoy being surprised with spoilers.
How can you have a suprise if its shown in the tags? Plus not every tags shows up if you have a lot of tags.
I remember discussion on the possiblility of invisible tags, with the option of making them visible if you dont like suprises.

(also how about a 'spoiler' BB code for the forum?)
slutty1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slutty1 »

Interesting feedback. My plan has been to add a couple of tags after the tease has been available for a few days and has moved down the list a bit. That way, it would be find-able in searches in the future. Ideally I'd like the tag to not be visible on the web page, but be used for searches, but I'm not sure if that's something I can control. I do like the idea of a visible "spoiler" or "surprise.ending" tag, though.

Anyway, the other discussion threads here related to whether or not teases should include surprises have had quite a wide range or responses. I do not get the sense that there's a clear consensus on this matter. My view was this: If I make it clear upfront where the tease is going, it'll be somewhat less enjoyable for those who like it and people who don't like it will be able to avoid it. If I leave it unclear, it'll be better for some and worse for others. My feeling was that if I could make a tease that was great for some readers, I don't mind getting some negative reactions. Sorry to hear that you were in the latter group, mrfire.
Paradigm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Paradigm »

mrfire wrote:We had a lot of previous discussion about this sort of "surprise" in the past. Please mark it in the tags. A lot of us do not enjoy being surprised with *surprise*.
Oh come on you start a tease about Brazil and the girl even tells you there's a surprise at the end, how can you be so naive NOT to expect 'what happened'. lol.

anyway i loved the tease, obviously a lot of effort was put into it.
great job and keep on posting!
alipin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alipin »

slutty1 wrote:Just posted a new tease and would be interested to hear what people think. When I started writing the tease, I thought it was going to go in one direction, but it ended up somewhere else entirely...
First, GREAT WORK and be sure i will be following all your teases...

Actually, this was a great surprise but i should have known what the ending might be. But i was suckered into your tease by a friend that knows me to well. Before she would tell me completely i had to agree to a new situation for myself... lets just say that i was bouncing in my chair wishing i was going to Brazil. my Friend told me after the tape comes off, i can plan on 3 weeks of chastity for having the honor of viewing your work! And it might be longer... "Waiting for you to do more like this one" (i was also told to pray or BEG that the guy is kept in chastity and given to the sexy ladies at the end for a week or month or more. If so... She has another surprise for me).

Can't wait till your next teasing post!
timawa sa Bakla aka alipin