Giving up control... Chat with Audrey...

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Audrey
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Giving up control... Chat with Audrey...

Post by Audrey »

wylde1 wrote:
Audrey wrote:
wylde1 wrote:Day 7 was absolutely tormenting, your cock is aching for release after that tease you put it through. I'm even more grateful for the 2 hours you let me out of my cage earlier today now. I will last as long as it takes Audrey.

Locked up and frustrated,
Wylde
As long as it takes? Are you completely, 100% sure?
:love: Audrey
After the way you put it tonight how could I possibly say no. After all, it is your cock to do with as you please until you see fit. Am I right?

Happy 4th of July by the way :soldiers:
Glad to hear it! And you're right... it is mine! For, well, who knows how long! Something tells me you're going to get very used to that cage!
devandi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by devandi »

day nine?
thank you miss for that great tease! and the frustration is buiding back up even you cock got that greast release yesterday! looking forward to get some stroking tomorrow?
puyo673
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by puyo673 »

Dear Audrey, you and Nikki will make me crazy but be sure that your cock will stay caged for as long as you want.
Audrey
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Audrey »

devandi wrote:day nine?
thank you miss for that great tease! and the frustration is buiding back up even you cock got that greast release yesterday! looking forward to get some stroking tomorrow?
Well now I'm not sure about that... I mean, it seems like keeping my cock locked up is the best way to really tease and frustrate you, which is what I love to do! Would you agree?
Audrey
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Audrey »

puyo673 wrote:Dear Audrey, you and Nikki will make me crazy but be sure that your cock will stay caged for as long as you want.
That's what I like to hear! And by, "as long as I want," are you certain that you could keep my cock in my control for, say, 3 months?
devandi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by devandi »

i can only agree Miss and you and your cock knows that?
puyo673
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by puyo673 »

Audrey wrote:
puyo673 wrote:Dear Audrey, you and Nikki will make me crazy but be sure that your cock will stay caged for as long as you want.
That's what I like to hear! And by, "as long as I want," are you certain that you could keep my cock in my control for, say, 3 months?
Only with your help and attention ;-)
Audrey
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Audrey »

puyo673 wrote:
Audrey wrote:
Only with your help and attention ;-)
You know I won't abandon you and leave my cock in its cage completely ignored! But I'm going to remember your little promise to me!!
cgarrett13
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by cgarrett13 »

well you really now how to get me going your cock was tring to beark out of its cage today during are session this is going to be a long and hard road i have a feeling butt i am going to do what it takes and stay locked for how ever long you decide

locked for Audery
pshagger
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pshagger »

will do anything u sat audrey u masterpieace
Audrey
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Audrey »

[quote="cgarrett13"]well you really now how to get me going your cock was tring to beark out of its cage today during are session this is going to be a long and hard road i have a feeling butt i am going to do what it takes and stay locked for how ever long you decide
Yes, I suspect it will be long. And hard. Or at least it will be wanting to get hard! :-)
I'm excited to know you are still committed to me, even when I don't let my cock out to play! But I don't think I can keep it locked up forever... it's just so much fun to take it out and stroke sometimes! Speaking of stroking... I'm SUPER excited for tomorrow!
See you soon...
Mike
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mike »

Audrey,

I was wondering... since Nikki let me cum yesterday and relieve all that built up cum, would you allow me to go back to your Day 6 tease and do it again? I want to show my dedication by getting that cum built back up in my balls, with your permission. And now that I know it really was a "no cum" day, I know that there wouldn't be any chance at relief.

-Mike
Audrey
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Audrey »

Mike wrote:Audrey,

I was wondering... since Nikki let me cum yesterday and relieve all that built up cum, would you allow me to go back to your Day 6 tease and do it again? I want to show my dedication by getting that cum built back up in my balls, with your permission. And now that I know it really was a "no cum" day, I know that there wouldn't be any chance at relief.

-Mike
Nope! Sorry! We're gonna have to keep my cock all locked up today! But something tells me you'll get what you want tomorrow!!
wylde1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wylde1 »

Audrey wrote:
wylde1 wrote: As long as it takes? Are you completely, 100% sure?
After the way you put it tonight how could I possibly say no. After all, it is your cock to do with as you please until you see fit. Am I right?

Happy 4th of July by the way :soldiers:
Glad to hear it! And you're right... it is mine! For, well, who knows how long! Something tells me you're going to get very used to that cage!
:love: Audrey[/quote]

I'm also getting very used to seeing you everyday in our little sessions. :-D
Freakezoid
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Freakezoid »

Day 7 and the session blows my mind and nearly the cage of your cock :look:
I need to apply that this is the best tease i did so far. Really new levels of frustration for me. But its like pleasure to take it, knowing it makes you happy. I will be locked up as long as you think its necessary.

A big big thank you for the work and time you invest in us.

Horny Regards
Freakezoid.