Is it possible?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Serotoniny
Explorer
Explorer

Is it possible?

Post by Serotoniny »

Hello,

i tried a few Teases which made me thoughtfull.

For example the "Stroke For Me Series from Chewit" or "The School Of Denia from nwo69l", i can't complete them.

Now i ask me, so many Stroke For Me Teases got best ratings that made me think many users like and handle them.

I would like to know did you handle Teases like that and if yes,
how did you walk to get this ability?

Greetings
cal
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Is it possible?

Post by cal »

Is it that you can not get through the entire tease series or you can't get through the one tease.

If you can't get through just the one tease I would say set up some consequences for failing like: abstain for a week, force yourself to do something uncomfortable like asking the hottest girl out that you run into the next day, or force yourself to go to an adult toy store and buy something embarrasing. Thes difficult task will give you a reason to complete the tease and also build up the Teased and Denied experience.

Cal
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Incubo »

I wouldn't say that high ratings means that others actually completed the tease. Just means that they liked it. Sometimes a good challenge is nice. Even if you lose, you've pushed yourself further and for some, that's mainly what it's about.

As for how to complete them...Mostly seems to be about endurance. Really any number of ways to work on that, but the key ingredient is self control. Let's be real for a second here. There's no one sitting in your living room making sure that you do everything right. There's no one standing over you ready to stick a fork in your nuts if you fail, so it's really about you and how far you can push yourself. Don't be discouraged if you can't hold it long enough to finish a tease...just hold out as long as you can. REALLY push it. Next time, try to push it further, and so on. You'll eventually get there if you keep trying.

Truely punishing yourself with something embarrassing or difficult is a good motivator as well, but even that takes self discipline. You've got to be willing to go through with the punishment. If it's really a punishment, then it's obviously going to be something you don't want to do...so here again, it's on you to follow through with it.

Most importantly...have fun. That's really what this is all about. All the stories, all the stroking, all the dares, tasks, punishments, rewards, etc. etc. etc.....It's all about having fun and exploring what you like. So don't get too hung up on any one thing if you can't do it. Just have fun trying.
shortstraw
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shortstraw »

These teases were not made with you in particular in mind, and as such the instructions may not always be within your ability to follow. Sometimes you just sort of have to lower the bar a little bit just to keep things achievable and enjoyable.
Nwah
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Nwah »

I fall to pieces and start sobbing uncontrollably.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Nwah wrote:I fall to pieces and start sobbing uncontrollably.
Me too - every day :lol:

Incubo summed it up pretty perfectly imo - have fun, and use the teases in whatever way gives you the most fun and reward.

Stamina can be trained, in fact, even merely repeating the same teases a few times should help with that.

Also, there are any number ways you can "cheat", without ruining (no pun intended) the spirit of the game - like varying your grip a bit, using lighter touch, contemplating how it would feel to break your leg (ew!), avoid looking at the most arousing parts of the pictures, etc etc.

Personally my biggest challenge is with the concept of being told you can't cum and have to wait for permission itself. It's a massive turn-on, making it all that much harder to comply :-D

Then again, what fun would the world be without a proper challenge now and then?
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!